Cryptocurrency is the natural endpoint and expression of postmodern thought

Cryptocurrency is the natural endpoint and expression of postmodern thought.

Other urls found in this thread:

viewpointmag.com/2018/01/23/postmodernism-not-take-place-jordan-petersons-12-rules-life/
youtube.com/watch?v=H8PVf5ZSffE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jordan peterson is so based

he never said that

Jordan just endorsed Cardano

respect peterson

get that neonazi cuck boy out of here

I cant tell if this is bait, or this is how truly retarded the average reddit refugee is

Keep this idiot off my board, thanks.

exactly I remember when Veeky Forums wasn't a bunch of earnest fucks virtue signaling and idolizing people who told them to clean their rooms. This guy and his followers are cancer, and the real redditors are the ones who like him.

clean your room

jordan peterson has a shocking record of trans hate speech and misogyny

good but not true

You're probably baiting, but if not, then you have to go back, nobody wants fag trannys here shitting up the world.

I'm a really big fan of Peterson, but this is a gross mischaracterisation. Cryptocurrency is in no way postmodern.

Maybe some cryptocurrencies issued by some companies have associated agendas that could be classified as postmodern, but they are rare in number and generally unsuccessful.

BSjqRau0 has a shocking record of baiting on biz

He never said it youre responding to bait.

This statement is like the holocaust.
Didn't happen, but everyone secretly wanted it to happen.

I can't believe some people are actually defending a known white-supremacist and anti-LGBT advocate.

2/10 pretty below average bait there

>People thinking they are smart because they listen to Jordan Peterson

>Jordan Peterson himself has no idea what postmodernism is

>I'm a really big fan of Peterson, but this is a gross mischaracterisation.
Peterson's entire take on postmodernism is a gross mischaracterization, so saying this wouldn't be exactly off character for him

I like his jungian stuff. Makes incredible amount of sense.

Where is he mistaken?

He is a hack, unfortunately. He’s capitalized on a desire to have some sort of intellectual critique of the left. Unfortunately the people that follow him clearly haven’t read any of the thinkers he engages with. He literally wrote his last book using a secondary source on postmodernism, if you read his shit it is quite clear he doesn’t know what he’s talking about half the time. He caters to a bunch of fedora-tipping Veeky Forums edgelords who can’t debate him and don’t know any better.

Veeky Forums was my main board until Peterson autists started shitting it up in the last six months or so.

post modern reverses the entire structure and morality of society, that is what cryptocurrency does, in a crypto world the 'code is law', it goes beyond even a commie utopia.

Damn you’re a fucking idiot ahahahahjaahah

Fuck off.

it's clear you're a hater so your opinion is just as invalid as the obsessive fanboys opinions.

Personally I like Peterson but I don't claim to be smart because I listen to him. He makes good sense on many subjects. I'm sure you can dispute, or find flaws with, some of what he says and that's fair, no persons word should be final when it comes to philosophy or psychology as these are ever-changing fields that are heavily influenced based on external factors and the conflicts of the day.

Claiming Peterson doesn't know the definition of postmodernism though is pants-on-head retarded

>Claiming Peterson doesn't know the definition of postmodernism though is pants-on-head retarded
Is it though? Because he sounds like an undergrad who just read Hicks's "Explaining Postmodernism" and now thinks that postmodernism is a cabal of people who think that truth is relative and nothing matters but power. And also they're Marxists for some reason.

Peterson himself is a product of postmodernity.

Crypto is a simulacrum of the highest order.

he has interesting opinions about jews and God

Postmodernism is and always was a joke, it was a way of joking about the annihilation of man, be it through nuclear war, masturbation, even Houllebecq's race/miscegenation stuff.
the alt right are as post-modern as it gets, and they have no idea. Peterson thinks Marxism and leftism is postmodernist, when postmodernism is about as individualistic and nihilistic as a philosophical movement gets.
The reason this is so, is because critical theorists developed post-modernist theory and used it to create a flexible critical framework for gender and race studies, leading in a large part to ideas like inter-sectional feminism/emancipation of minorities. They took a joke seriously. Which makes them dumb.
You take Peterson seriously, Peterson is a joke. Which makes you dumb.

oh fuck off with this pseudo "thinker"

"If I just say 'logic', 'thought' and 'reason' alot, people will believe my opinions!"

I agree except for your third line.

It's more like post-modernism coincided with the civil rights movement, than the opposite.

Hey, it works, just look at his Patreon. Becoming a much needed daddy figure for braindead morons who spend all their free time online ranting about SJWs is a lucrative job.

This.

Reddit:Science Nigger::/pol/:Jordan Peterson.

Crypto isn't post modern at all.

I disagree with it too, I just wanted them to take me seriously.

>Pure coincidence goy
>No postmodernist ever spoke out for the dismantling of nation states through controlled pseudo bottom up activist boomers robbing their own children for personal security and wealth
>No post modernist ever spoke out for the end of borders and the importation of subhumans
>No post modernist ever spoke out for the empowerment of whores and Niggers draining every resource without being productive
Yes post modernist are good goys, they dindu nuffin, literally

dissolution ,futher void, sub-void - god inversion no death eternal hellfire

He's a god damn kike.
Ooga booga conformity is bad, dont be part of the evil group be urself lol

>greentexting this badly

I tried to clean my room but I found a dragon under the bed which ate my dad. With my house destroyed and no dad I headed out into the unknown where I caught a tiny fly made of gold. I went back to my house and the fly tickled the dragon so he sneezed my dad out its nose. The dragon shrunk down to a little baby dragon and now we keep it as a pet.

Thanks bought 100K DRGN.

Get a load of this delusional lefty white knight
defending post modernists, controlled opposition, Niggers and whores without a single argument.

shit man you have a point.
crypto wins because of its intellectual and creative merits

You're an idiot. This is what your 'hero' raised.

Crypto is actually extremely postmodern.

and your argument?

Jordan Peterson is a clinical psychologist. He has an undergraduate-at-best understanding of postmodernism. It's embarrassing anyone listens to anything he has to say on the subject. He knows more than your typical newscaster or normie so he comes across as intelligent and knowledgable but any half-decent academic can write off most of what he says as garbage.

This is a very thorough thrashing of his postmodern ramblings:
viewpointmag.com/2018/01/23/postmodernism-not-take-place-jordan-petersons-12-rules-life/

This article's not even making any ideological points on how to live : it simply demonstrates that almost every single thing Peterson has to say regarding postmodernism is wrong, he does not understand the thinkers he criticizes. Maybe some postmodernist thought is dangerous, but nothing he says successfully argues for that. He's a layman with an international platform.

I'm not your mirror Nigger.
Go defend your nation wrecking and economy destroying ideology somewhere else. Bet there is a gathering of lazy middleclass children larping as illuminated post structiural marxist at your local university.

Your post doesn't make any sense.

>implying nation-wrecking and 'economy destroying ideologies' aren't good.

post modernists and civil rights movements didn't just coincidently came to status as you claim. Without tax funded retarded Boomers accumulating debt for their pipe dreams to drop it on their childrens, post modernism would have died in its infancy.

He actually preaches to become part of a community. Like a family unit and a cohesive friend group etc, you might be retarded

Do you think he needs to clean his room, Veeky Forums?

ah, so it is a rational reaction to market conditions, yes, that makes it utterly irrational.

>you
You suppose Jordanus Peterstein is my hero, reflecting upon my attack on post modernists, which shows that you must be some kind of lefty who needs to defend his ideology on the crypto sub of an anonymous imageboard.
>you

the rational reaction would be to reduce costs by genociding the Boomer generation. Be it through denying them any more welfare, pensions and further the re-immigration of leeches who came from 1945 onward, or execute them if they refuse to go freely or their countries of origins don't take them back

Bullshit.
youtube.com/watch?v=H8PVf5ZSffE
He's against group identity, in other words he's spreading anti-culture proliferation. Without a group you cant have (cult)ure and the West definitely lacks that