Sell me this pen

Sell me this pen.

This pen will solve the oracle problem.

Nice, just bought 100k

No. This pen is not for faggots.

Suck my dick

hi sir I see your pen has run out ink, no worries i can help you

I have for you a business opportunity to invest in real estate in an upcoming suburb in rhode island

I just need your signature here

BUY MY FUCKING PEN OR IM GOIN GTO STICK IT IN YOUR EAR AND PUT YOUR LIGHTS OUT

If you buy this pen for 5$ i'll buy it back from you for 10$

Buy the pen.

Strong team
Lots of partnerships
Sleeping giant

It's five million dollars.
Maybe you think you can just go buy another pen, but no, this is a decentralised pen. It was forged from a random home workshop in a distributed web of bespoke micro pen factories. In order to keep the distribution network decentralised, we have to limit the material and power usage by the nodes such that a syphilitic Zimbabwean crack addict on an acid trip could still afford to pay the monthly costs. In this way we ensure that the network is forever decentralised and not subject to attack.
Don't think it's worth it? Just wait until someone sells you a pen packed with explosives and you die horribly.
We only accept payment in US federal reserve notes, and you get a discount if it's from a recent round of quantitative easing proportional to the expansion of the monetary base.

When this pen is inserted into the male anus, hackers known as Veeky Forums will send money to you, as long as photo evidence is provided.

>Do you have something to put up your ass right now?
>No? No?
>Problem solved

Did you know OP, with this special pen you can easily make all of your income shoving it up your pooper on chaturbate and other various cam sites? People will flock to you just to watch you degrade yourself for small sums of cash. But you'll be able to eventually save up for that Sex Doll that everyone is going on about this year. That sounds great doesn't it? Well it should, because this pen is just a mere $2.00 OP. Now are you ready to make the gains or what!?

No, until I see whitepapers..

Has real world use
Banks will use it
Buy or stay poor

No, I'm not your bitch.

Sir, new pen inventory arrived, latest patented technology with imbedded ink from squidward. Refill is 2.99 per 30 days plus you can subscribe to our premium peckege 9.99 to enable full RGB color scale. Pen is charged by through any Elon Musk supercharger at only $2.5 per charge. Free pen sleeve for you sir.

Sure papi

*Takes pen and walks away*

PEN GOING TO THE MOON. WHALES ARE DONE ACCUMULATING AND ARE DROPPING THE SELL WALLS. BUY PEN NOW OR STAY POOR FOREVER

Hi, Im just standing here in my garage with my new pen. Its fun to ride here in the hills.

Check out this pen! Have you ever tried using a pen?! It is amazing. Truly amazing! It has a storage compartment filled with ink. And a micro ball at the tip of it. Pencils suck dick. This pen, I believe, is the nigger version. Black! Feel it? Good. It's long too.

Want to know the craziest thing about 2018? If you invested in pen...

PEN 180$ EOY 2018, DO YOU HATE MONEY user?

It's a... it's an amazing pen... for professionals

>Job Interview at EB games when I was 16
>Never had an interview before this
>Manager asks me to sell him the colour red

the pen market is going through a dip

Katy Perry AND The Queen of England personally fingered themselves by this pen. With it's amazing ergonomical shape, this pen has practically been made to amaze women. *Click-clack* You hear that? That's a sound of 10 square miles of pussy getting instantly wet, flooding this whole state. I'm gonna agree to selling you this pen but you have to promise me, as a gentleman, that you will NOT use the powers you acquire by owning this WMD of a pen for evil.

genius

Sure, we're in the digital age, but what happens when you're working with an older client/customer and their idea of a serious business man is not someone who can't produce a nice looking pen out of their coat pocket? You really wanna be that guy?

How many do you need?

You know what the first thing I noticed about you was? The fact that you're using a faggoty ass cheapo pen, and it makes me sick. Honestly I'd like to strangle you for having such shit taste. But it's your lucky day, because I just so happen to have a decent pen on me and I'm willing to let it go for a fair price.

PENS ARE GONNA BE THE WRITING STICK OF 2019, THIS SHIT IS GONNA GO PARABOLIC. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU HAVE ONE ALREADY YOUR BURNING MONEY IF YOU DON'T BUY THIS. I HAVE CLIENTS BUYING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF THESE PENS BY THE HOUR SO ARE YOU GONNA BUY THIS PEN OR DO I HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE WITH SOME FUCKING BALLS?

Unironically this

I have insider information about Pen being used by big bank players, will come later with info.

Big if true.

dont forget a timestamp!

I got a guaranteed way to make a million dollars in a week or less..... write it down.... oh you don't have a pen... i'll sell you this one for 10 grand, don't worry i know you don't have 10 grand so i'll loan it to you with 40% interest.... don't worry you'll make it all back in a week or less with my million dollar idea

No problem, sign right here.

If you trade in all of your blue items you can get the *BRAND NEW* RED 2018 (Now with 30% more dlc)

It has a great development team and amazing community surrounding it

sir pls buy pen, is solid team and whitepaper x10 moon soon new exchange

... or gtfo

POWPEN JUST STARTED GROUND FLOOR GET IN NOW OR CRY LATER

>

That pen will 1000x EOY.

checked

Nice dick user.
You know what goes with a dick like that?
This pen.
A pen this thin user.
Makes your dick look massive.
What do you think?
An order of 100?

Sell?
SELL!
SELL!!!!
OMG I JUST LOST MY LIFE SAVINGS.

You can use it to fill out a McDonald's application.

>the pen has a great team
>solid roadmap
>very undervalued right now only 3.5bn mcap
>it's pumped before and will pump again
>leader is very active on twitter and will shill it so even if it's not a great pen normies will buy it

Coinbase will be adding PEN in Q1 2018, buy now before the normies find out about it. Or forever be poor.

This pen is actually180$ already lmao

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY WASU WASU WASU WASU WASU WASU WASUUUUP BALL POINT PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Actually, if you buy this pack of pens at a discount price, you can sell these pens individually and make a profit yourself.

In time i'll deliver you shiploads of pens, and you'll be able to manage your own pen-pack buying customers.You'll be swimming in money, you'll be begging to me buy more pens.

PENCONNEEEEEEEEEEC