ZCL fork announced

How come you guys aren't talking about this?

cause its gay

Snapshot is in 4 weeks, plenty of time to buy in. Although you probably won't get a better opportunity than this. I expect more threads once the fomo kicks in, around a week before snapshot presumably, maybe a little less.

What does it do better than Monero.

Been holding since $30

It'll hit 450-750. However this guy's right, it'll take 1-2 weeks before the fork.

anybody telling you anything higher then 450 is a normie fag. this shit will hit 450 max. bittrex will announce support 2 days before snapshot. screenshot this

fuck you, you lied about the annoucement, you're shit

tfw you said itll hit 750 at one point

Bro, not everyone here is a normie.

I am happy you got cheap bags from the weak hands, but you should stop while you are ahead.

0.01 ZCL here

will I make it boys?

nobody lied about anything. they pushed back the announcement by a day. Im sure news got around that their shit was leaked
>pic related day after

I have you quoted as saying BTCP to 1000USD by EOM April. I guess that was just a dart throw too?

yes btcp will hit 1k in april
Zclassic will only be 450 pre fork

You legitimately posted in the thread thanking everyone for their bags. You sir, are a charlatan, and quite possibly a jew.

Good day!

hi omega

Lol no you made an entire thread about how your time traveling bullshit showed you the announcement was the whitepaper and only the whitepaper.

I did tell you guys to dump before the announcement. if you idiots listened to me you would have made a 30% increase in ur stack.

>if you listen to me i will guide you to lamboland

Seriously this dude needs to DIAF. Hope that 1% dip you caused with your fud was worth losing all credibility, you piece of shit. Go fuck your mother.

What if they planned on telling people what they told you, and see who leaks it to find out who was leaking shit?

But you're a piece of shit

well bittrex will announce support on February 26th you can either believe that or not.

>screenshot this too since you idiots love screenshotting

what shall the price be next week Omega

i see it around 180

As i said earlier im thinking about dumping Zclassic before the fork and rebuy BTCP after the fork

what do you think?

Of course it all depends on bitcoin though

Where's the actual value in BTCP spawning from?

It's BTC but private with a couple other add-ons like a higher blocksize and zsnarks but as a privacy crypto does it hold a candle to any of the following?:

XMR
XSPEC
ONION
DASH
etc.

I've been mining and will mine til the fork, but this is fuckin silly.

Anyone else selling prior to the fork?

selling half for sure

It's not about believing you, but if you might be insignificant to the team and think you know more than they're letting you on about.

The team is probably reducing the possibilities of leaks by feeding false information to certain groups and narrowing it down

In other words you're useless. Anything you say has no meaning cause you're literally nothing you worthless fuck

you honestly have to be closed minded if you think my only source of information is from the bitcoin private team

*ernie*

but you were wrong, your source of information is useless whatever the fuck it is. you come on biz and try to get validation from a bunch of autistic NEETS. Like, fuck everything you have to say, you have no credibility whatsoever

ok the matter of fact is that if you were to have listened to me the past week you would have doubled ur zcl stack and theres no arguing that. My information is far from useless if you would have 2x ur money in a week by just listening to my posts. not my fault you're too much of an idiot and deem it useless

Just like everyone else on biz. This guy is legit fun, let's wreck some normies

>coin pumps before a conference with "HUGE NEWS" announced
>somehow you need to be a time-traveller to see a dump coming
Yeah, get the fuck out of here

I just don't get the appeal, it is true that they had to hire the HUSH dev to work on the code, correct?

Bitcoin Hush is arguably better on the tech aspect of things, but there is not nearly as much hype behind it.

Not to say that I'm shilling BTCH, there doesn't seem to be any usability for it either.

Hype in the cryptosphere overrides any logic within the market.

>maybe I'm just salty I never mined a shitload when it was still 2$. fucking sold 21 of them at 8$.

Solid idea desu

well show me proof you sold and bought the bottom. bet you cant fucking idiot

what's your stake in ZCL, buddy? Why the tripfagging and/or possible altruistic intentions?

You think? i mean im going to copy what other user said

"There are 3.2 million ZCL circulating now, and there will be 20 million BTCP circulating post-fork, 16.8 million to BTC holders and 3.2 to ZCL holders. BTCP will need to jump 6.25x in market cap post-fork to maintain the same amount of USD value. Will BTCP jump 6.25x post fork, or will it dump when all the BTC holders notice their free coins?"

Won't a lot of the BTC be lost because they exist on exchanges anyways?

Will cryptopia support the fork?

let's get rich /biz! let's shill the shit outta this coin

I should have listened to you about selling the news. You get a free BTCP for every zcl you have correct? So since I own 10 ZCL I'll receive 10 BTCP the day of the fork?

Yeah that's it !

Will Cryptopia support this or do I need to be in a special wallet?

Bittrex and Cryptopia is probably gonna support the fork but i think they're gonna announce it in 2-3 week. safest way is to put it in the new Zclassic wallet that just came out last week

Sorry to act like such a newfag but can you help me with a link? Haven't heard about the official wallet.

Also if it's in their wallet then how can you swing trade it?

gtfo lying shit. your credibility is 0. fucking 0. gtfo and never come back or atleast make a new nick+trip you dumb cunt. no one believes you. you lied. spread fud. you are full of shit yet you post your dumb fucking screenshots like someone cares. you are one miserable cunt.

Super excited about btcp! It has a big community and is growing. This coin will be huge EOY

Yep, this is way more decentralised than any other hardfork. I have a hunch telling me to hold until I get the BTCP because that'll be 1k +

BTCP is indeed going to be HUGE but the thing is

Should we sell before the fork and rebuy or hodl?

accumulate zcl now or stay poor

>probably
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm not fucking selling btcp lol. People saying they will sell before fork are literally retarded

No they had an open bounty out and the guy did it. It's on his twitter and Rhetts and BTCPs...

obvious reddit shilling is obvious. enjoy your $25 BTCP coins after the fork. the BTCP 'team' has been dumping their ZCL coins that they bought up for $4 a month ago on you fucking idiots and you're lapping it up.

you retards deserve to be poor.

Explain yourself

I don't use reddit you fucking nigger. The coin has promise. My only holds are ETH/ZCL right now.

EXPLAIN NOW!

Haha well guessed my friendo :) I am indeed an avid redditor! :D

kill yourself

Faster cheaper private bitcoin worth $25 yeah

I'll eat my own dick if btcp is under 200. Screen shot this

25$...better tech than bcash and bitcoin... Lol what a joke if a FUD attempt.

The marketcap is going to have to increase by 6.25x just to match the price of ZCL because of all the extra coins they're forking in from BTC.

The winning move is to sell your ZCL before snapshot and just buy BTCP when the BTC holders dump it. Prove me wrong.

It's both zcl and btc, it's not wholly dependant on zcl's marketcap. Or?

If you think hype will not play a factor I feel sorry for you

>buy $200 zcl so you can get a worthless shitfork by some stuttering pothead 20 y/o's
There is no reason to believe that anybody will use or want BTCP for anything.
This whole zcl buildup and shitfork is going to be one of the greatest crypto scams ever, and I'm going to be here to laugh at you when it blows up in your face.
A lot of ZCL whales got rich by hyping the fork, but those are the only people who are going to profit from this.
There is no such thing as free money, kids.

2018 is the year for privacy coins. Why do you assume no one will use it? Faster, private, community driven. Faggot detected

How new are you jfc, look at fork prices and this one has real names behind it

Yeah, youre a piece of shit and nobody will forget that. Now go mcfuckingkillyourself

>3.2 million zcl coins
>20 million btcp coins

PROVE ME WRONG, SHILL.

nobody gives a shit about privacy coins you dumb cumstain, look around at what is already happening
coins without use cases are getting dumpstered, and no, buying heroin with crypto is not a valid use case
2018 is the year of platforms and logistics projects IE actual legitimate uses for blockchain technology
>muh privacy coins!
rofl already nobody uses this shit

BRAINLET HERE HOW U BUY THIS SHIT????

If you dump it pre snapshot you get no free coins though.

ZCL will go back down to $4
BTCP will be $20
YOU will be upset
WHALES will be rich

dumbfucks, lol

Get a Cryptopia account and buy with Bitcoin.

And then I'll an hero off my roof.

I'll just buy them at a discount with my pre-snapshot gains if I really want them so badly.

You ass fucking cancer holy shit

The 19m BTC holders also now get their faster private bitcoin. You are ignoring hype and how people like this feature set.

What price you selling at?

when the next normie retard wave comes, they're gonna see "bitcoin private" for 1/10th the price of actual bitcoin or bitcoin cash and think "HURR I LIKE HAVING LOTSOF COIN, AND DIS IS UNTRACEABLE N SHIEET" and buy it. literally the only thing valuable about btcp is the fact that it has co-opted the bitcoin brand. desu im not sure why no one has done this yet. only a matter of time until someone launches "bitcoin masternode" or "bitcoin stake" or some other retarded shit

nice copy paste fud

>thinks this is fud

>bitcoin... shitcoin
>bitcoin forks... all shitcoins
now you know why, now stop making these threads