Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured...

Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the seventh time the Cryptocurrency bubble crashes, and we have become exceedingly efficient at surviving it.

Other urls found in this thread:

trinity.tech/file/WhitePaperDraft.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you feel better now?

What if those optimistic posts are not denial, but some Wall Streat guys late to cash out and needing someone "to buy the dip"?

Wonderfully executed, thanks

Do you really think that entire Veeky Forums is big enough to have any impact on overall market?

thanks just bought 100k NEO

I can confirm I own 51% of S&P and browse Veeky Forums for investment advice.

user you don't understand. It hasn't even begun

Don't forget Trinity.

bull market imminent

Not on BTC, but fuck yeah Veeky Forums can pump pretty good, I've seen plenty of PBC FOMO to know it.

Also don't be mistaken, plenty of millionaires who lurk this board. A lot of Veeky Forums fags have already accumulated millions in this space.

Underrated post, well played OP

>quint sequence checked
>dump it now!

Yah, boomers are in denial that they're riding a dinosaur. It's OK, they'll be fine with their 1400 a month in pension and social security.

kek nice

reload it please

Excellent point. But then again, it doesn't need to target Veeky Forums specifically, you just need to cultivate some helpful idiots and they will spread the message all over the world. Isin't it why Veeky Forums sometimes promotes shitcoins "too late" to be of use for anyone just to sell those bags? Similar mechanism.

>Denial is the most predictable of all human responses

De Nile is in De Egypt wid de Kangz on de ribber de nile

HAHAHAHAHAH
no

Digits confirm it hasnt even begun
>bought 100k

Find that image in the whitepaper.

Please.

trinity.tech/file/WhitePaperDraft.pdf

ty kek

FIXED

That's actually worse

QUINTS
TELL
ALL.
THIS INSOLENT LITTLE PLANET JUST DOESN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW UNPREPARED IT IS FOR *THE* MOST MASSIVE TSUNAMI OF GREEN DILDOS, STRAPPED SQUARELY WITH THE INTENT TO FUCK, ONTO EVERY FACET OF THE GIANT MUSKY, STINKY BULL THAT IS GONNA UNLOAD ITS YEARS OF PENT-UP UNFULFILLED RAGE RIGHT UPON EVERY IRON-HANDED ASS THERE IS
WE /HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN/, Veeky Forums
/////CAN YOU EVEN BEGIN///// AT THIS POINT TO IMAGINE JUST
WHAT
IT
M U S T
BE
///L I K E///
TO BE A NOCOINER
JUST, THE LEVEL OF NORMIEISM—THE LEVEL OF SHEER DELUSION

>The sign has been posted
>Initiate preparations for mid February bullrun

I coined up purely to fully enjoy the memes

Ironically I work in "traditional" payment/banking infrastructure, so I see it a bit differently. Consider how much of an expensive pain in the arse it is to do an international wire transfer, you may wince but crypto is going to get regulated and taxed. The flipside is the ones that are regulated and taxed will also be backed by law in non shithole countries, and bam