JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

bita.studio/members
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You think KuCoin would save you? Everything dies on it, I know, I hold PRL.

kucoin is the reason prl soared so much in the first place, brainlet

unless you got in super late and is left bagholding

whoever the fud user was that helped me out in the last thread, thanks man

MOON

>Being this delusional
There is already massive walls fuckhead, enjoy the bags.

I will enjoy them very much thank you :)
especially in a few months

Why is everyone posting some boxes like this and the link ones? You people really investing in this random bs? I mean Digibyte is out for 4 years tested and proven over and over again with tons of benefits over top coins so its pretty much the most undervalued coin...

rude

big partnership announcement tonight at 6pm PST. just announced 2 other partners. it is at a local low right now

Itt:
Butthurt faggots who bought ath spreading fud baka

Low market cap coins tank on bear market, and go up during bull market. Its not rocket science.

ARY will be big during 2018.

I still don't understand how most of you idiots even get into crypto, I figured it was moron proof since getting alone requires a few brain cells. The ico was a success, the exchange listing was fairly quick, the pricing is very very decent considering we're 2x ico pricing in a bear market where most tokens/coins have lost over 50% of their mcap. We have another start up partnership today and another partnership coming this friday.

That's 3 partnerships and an exchange just this month alone and we just finished ICO. We have a product and it WORKS, meaning we're already ahead of 99% of the current tokens and coins out there. New road map coming, new website & logo coming, the partnership with Qlink actually made sense and ADDS VALUE.

I'm sure the TBA partnerships also make sense and add value. We're also members of BiTA (Blockchain in Transport Alliance) bita.studio/members , Look at the other members. Also currently partnered with a small trucking company,

Most of the other ICO's or larger supply chains you see who are already partnered with massive billion dollar companies are 1-2 years away from any sort of product and the partnerships are based on promises.

It's better to start off with a small company in exactly the niche we're in which is perfect for getting our feet wet. The bigger ones will come, slow and steady beats being overvalued coming right out of the gate with bullshit partnerships and a product launch in 2022..

b...b..b...b..b..but it didnt go up 10000% in 1 week REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So the only reason to hold this and not get something better is either you are a huge idiot or you got brainwashed by people who are more stupid than you and now you just cant give in and admin that this was an extremly foolish investment from every standpoint.

LIQUIDITY!!!!!! DUDE TIME TO BUY!!!

>we're 2x ico pricing

you know this is the reason I know you know shit.

Big if true

there are coins you trade and coins you hold. this coin has a lot of potential as it is a working product. grab some coins and hold them. this is NOT a trade you idiots. I always wonder how people are not making money in this fuckin place and its pretty obvious to me now. figure out a few coins you can trade weekly, take those profits and add to coins that are holds....rinse repeat you tards

lol