/PTR/

The Petro whitepaper is up. ICO is scheduled for late march/early april. This will be the first state sponsored crypto backed by "real" assets.

Are you ready to gamble in another scam with the added bonus of financing a corrupt commie dictatorship shithole?

Whitepaper here:
elpetro.gob.ve/index-en.html

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x9f4fd6c336388f2ab7dc7bbe4740ae7b88b880d7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't the point of crypto that is backed by math? How can it be backed by oil as they say?

Count me in, I'm looking forward to invest into the enemies of the free world.

Can somebody explain this?

moon

>How can it be backed by oil as they say?
it can't.

>>Freaking Venezuela is launching its own crypto

W-we are early adopters guise.
Never felt so good to be a nocoiner.

Lmao what an embarrassment

>us government buy all the petrol
>places low buy orders
>proceeds to dump

Thanks comranon, I'm going all-in on this.

Coin backed by the Venezuelan government? They seem trustworthy.

Maybe Putin will use the gainz from his cryptoruble to buy the whole fucking thing and declare Venezuela to be Novo Ukraine when Maduro defaults.

massive gains

It's "backed" in the sense that the government """""guarantees""""" that you can buy services and pay taxes and such using Petros and that they will value them as a function of the oil price.

the venezuelan government is the most trustworthy country on Earth. RT and TeleSur told me so. Nevermind that they are pawning or selling a lot of their overseas refineries and other assets trying to keep up with their debt responsibilities.

now, for the first time i'm being serious, investing on this is 100% losing money, there's a reason for venezuela being broke, they don't know how to manage money and steal it to, literally theri gov is stupid, a lot his president was a bus driver got there trough influences and corruption and shit, 1st call, don't lose your money there

the tree of gains must be from time to time watered with the blood of the bag holders

This

fuck it, nothing to lose let's go all in.

I'm at over 50x even after the crash. I have overperformed the stockmarket by 500 times. Keep being satly nocoiner.

bro don't, for real, i'm colombian, my city is full of venezuelans, like all southamerica at the moment, and they are not travelling, the minimum wage is less than 5USD as a reference for the actual economy the place is a time bomb

if you think this is a smart investment, then you probably should also send eth to this smart contract etherscan.io/address/0x9f4fd6c336388f2ab7dc7bbe4740ae7b88b880d7

sounds like it can't get worse.

I'm Venezuelan that just moved to Colombia, I'm just having a bit of fun memeing this shitcoin here. It is very obviously a scam and a money laundering scheme. No one in their right mind should invest in this shit.

How many Petro coins to buy a Venzuelan thot?

You get one if you invest in the ICO. Don't miss your chance!!

This doesn't seem that bad.

>investing in Venezuela
might as well just throw your money in a toilet

well, i tried them to tell them, we'll see a lot of pink wojacks over here with arepas and caraotas

actually buying gold there is a very good investment but you might take it out of the country on your ass as well

>only 100 million coins
>backed by a country
>country is considering dropping their national currency for crypto.

Doesn't sound bad at all

>backed by a country
Means shit when the country is Venezuela

>country is considering dropping their national currency for crypto.
They would never drop their currency for another one that they couldn't print.