Where my Vengang at??

Where my Vengang at??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKihI7Ogl1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GangGangGang

1k hyper whale reporting in.

I went on holidays with my family last week. Ran into Sunny on the squash courts. Told him I was a fan of his work and asked if he would do me the honour of playing a match. Sunny agreed and even paid for the court rental. This man was a god on his feet. I’m a skilled player and could barely keep up. He kept pulling away. Final score 11-7. After the game while I was in the shower, the curtain slid open just enough for a tiny Asian man to slip in. He put his finger over my lips when I protested. He dropped his towel and we made sweet love with conditioner as lubricant. Afterwards I sat on the floor of the shower softly weeping tears of joy at the greatest day of my life.

You still have VEN? You need to sell dude

I heard it's getting delisted from binance soon!

Get out while you. Can

strength node checking in. Top 3 coin EOY

Sunny is a shady dude. Sell now if you know what's best for you

Jealous

Hear hear

whales start at 5 digit bud

I’ll be a thousandaire by thanksgiving.

I went surfing off the coast of South Africa last year. It was a perfect day. The waves were amazing. There was only three other people out there. It was getting later in the morning and the waves were dying down. Suddenly a dorsel fin broke the waves. It was nearly 3 feet above the water line. It was a 20 foot long great white. We were terrified. Sitting on our surfboards trying not to have our limbs in the water. A large wave came in and riding was a small Asian man. He rode up the wave and launched himself into the air. He pulled a short dagger from his waist band. The great white leapt from the water to claim his meal. The man dodged the sharks teeth and rode down its belly digging his knife in the whole way. Literally split the shark in half. We swam to shore as fast as possible. Our saviour was sitting on the edge of the surf as the waves washed over him and rinsed the blood off. We asked him his name so we could thank him. He told us his name was Sunny. Then without a word he got up, smiled and walked down the beach and disappeared into among some rocks. I will name my first born after this incredible man.
Pic related

bretty sure he was being sarcastic

Stay frosty fellas, we're in for a helluva ride!

Non-LARP node checking in. I feel bad for all the poor kids here trying to ride this project like some cheap whore. Patience is key in these markets and it's hard to have patience when you're trying to turn your $900 into 40K like the old-newfags did. Keep Calm and Generate Thor.

4k whalet reporting in, surviving this dip and comfy. We gonna make it boys

The year was 2017. I was in Sweden doing a year abroad for my university studies. I was at the club dancing my ass off for my 19th birthday. Some refugees were getting way to aggressive. My friends and I decided to go home as they were ruining our night out with all the groping. As soon as we left the club we got jumped. We got dragged into the alley and our skirts ripped off. Just before they could tear our panties off a masked man entered the alley. It was like watching a Jackie chan movie. He beat our attackers senseless. Three ran off. Two were bleeding on the ground. He carried my friend and I at the same time and put us into the back of his waiting Tesla. He drove us home and wished us a good night. We asked him for his number so we could thank him later. He gave us a card that simply said “Sunny”. He told us “don’t thank me, buy vechain and you will be set for life.” His name is spoken in hushed tones around refugee centres across Europe. Anytime a rape might happen, refugees look over their shoulders to make sure Sunny isn’t around.

I'm going to asia this month, when I get back it will be a few days before the rebrand. Going to be the best holiday of my life knowing I'm making 1k a day ;)

I just bought 100K.

I'm going to make some of these they're hilarious

I should add my story too. In 1999 I was on my honeymoon in Mexico. Days of laying around on the beach. We became friends with a man who was often in the chair over from us. He was alone but very friendly. Eventually we were having dinner every evening with him. This was an intense hurricane season. We awoke to banging on our door one night. Sunny was at our door. He said the hurricane changed course and was coming straight for us. We needed to leave immediately. All flights were cancelled. He took us to the beach where his seaplane was waiting. We headed out into the bay to what seemed like straight into the storm. He banked the airplane sharply and away from the storm. We flew through the night and landed in Texas. We had to leave all our luggage behind but Sunny saved our lives. Pic of our hotel room related.

Sunny is the hero we need

Getting on the train. In 2012 I was attempting to scale Mount Everest. I was in a small group of 4 people. We decided we were good enough climbers that we didn’t need guides. We were 1500 feet from the summit when I fell down a crevice and broke my ankle. I was sure I was going to die up there. My group left me as there was nothing they could do so they headed back down the mountain. I cried to myself as I neared my inevitable death. Suddenly I heard rustling. A man in an orange suit and an oxygen mask suddenly appeared. He said he heard the call on the radio and couldn’t leave a fellow human to die. He was actually on his way back down the mountain. He grabbed me and threw me on his shoulder. This man was impossiblly strong. He didn’t carry me down the mountain. He carried me to the summit so I could achieve my dream. We opened my bottle of champagne and he told me about this amazing supply chain project he was working on. Then Sunny carried me down the mountain to the base camp where a helicopter flew me to the hospital. Sunny is my hero and a legend. He will always have a warm place in my heart

God damn that had me in tears.
bought 100k, He carried you to the top and then down to the base, what a man.

VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG

I guess I’ll share my Sunny story too. 1995 was a tough year for me. I was a border guard on the North Korean border. I was done with being a slave of the regime. There was a friendly border guard on the Chinese side. His name was Sunny. We often traded cigarettes. He loved the damp Korean cigarettes for some reason. I loved the sweet Chinese tobacco he had. We would trade and light up together. Talk about our hopes and dreams. He said something about one day starting a company so people didn’t have to worry about counterfeit cigarettes. I talked about defecting but couldn’t because I can’t leave my family behind. Sunny said he would help. We made a plan. He would schedule a truck bound for NK and turn it away at the border. We would sneak into that truck. Plan went off without a hitch. My entire family of 47 people successfully escaped and we have sunny to thank for it. The man is a legend.

These Sunnyposts are way better than the Shadyposts. Keep them coming!

Another sunny story here. The year was 2006. I was a bank teller in Colombia. A group of masked men entered the bank and held us all at gunpoint. We all complied as per bank policy. Our manger refused to open the safe and they just shot him in the back of the head. The assistant manager opened the safe. Then the robbers tied everyone up and rigged the place with explosives. Their plan was to kill all the witnesses. The robbers left and an Asian man entered to make a deposit. He quickly disarmed all the explosives and untied everyone. The mayor tried to give him the key to the city but no one knew his name. He disappeared immediately after and only told one person his name was Sunny.

17 years ago, on 9/11 I was one of the people trapped in the world trade center. When suddenly, a winged Asian looking dude carrying a giant bowl of rice flew up to the roof, and told me to take a seet in his bowl. He flew me to safety. When I asked him what his name was, he said: "You will know". He asked me never to tell this story and I obeyed out of respect. Thank you Sunny Lu for saving me that day. You are the hero we deserve but not the hero crypto needs right now. They will FUD VEN, because it can take it.

Ok I’ll share too. In 2010 I was in Tokyo. I was working at the metropolitan building. It was a tough year. I lost my wife to cancer and my dad to renal failure. I had nobody left to talk to. I was sitting on the ledge about to jump to my death. I saw a cigarette ember out of the corner of my own. A handsome man in a suit was smoking a cigarette watching me. I told him to stay back or I’ll jump. He said he just wanted to talk. He sat down next to me and offered me a cigarette. We talked for hours. I cried. He cried. He convince me life is worth living with ven when we don’t feel like we can go on anymore. He actually offered me a job in his business. I accepted because I wanted to be around such an inspiring man. I later learned that by sitting on the ledge with me he skipped an important meeting and failed to close a $50M deal. This man literally gave up $50M to save my life. Eternally grateful to sunny.

I went to the crypto meetup group in shanghai, I wanted to catch a glipse of sunny, but I wasn't hopeful as he hadn't been seen at the meetup in years. There was some drama over at the drinks table, a huge fat guy in a Walton t-shirt was yelling at some chinese guy minding his own business with a VEN t-shirt, shouting 'B2B no RFID you suckie me' getting racist and rubbing his nipples a bit. It was getting weird until the security came over and things escalated when he pushed one of them over. All of a sudden, the lights went off, I turned to the guy beside me, who was a vetrean of these meetups and used to frequent them with sunny lu. He looked at me, put down his drink and said 'oh boy, you're in for a treat'.

There was a figure in the corner that was illuminated temporarily by a flash from one of the WTC shirted guys phone, 'hurr durr oh look i-' in a second the light was out, sunny had used a special in development vechain ion transmitter to disable his phone. The fat walton man had cornered the poor guy in by this point, he turned and realised who was in the room and began to run for the door. As he did, he was lifted into the air like a rabbit in a snare, yelling.

Sunny was illuminated by a glowing orb he held in his hands, which I later found out was a Thrudheim Masternode. He slapped a RFID tag on the man's large rump and he flew straight out the window on his snare yelling something that sounded like 'shady sunny desu'. Sunny then turned to the crowd, in a cool voice he said, 'another product successfully delivered with Vechain' to a raucous applause. The lights flickered and came back on, and when they did, he was gone.

5000 reporting in

>as realistically as you can, how much will this be worth by Q4?

I'm at the Tesla dealership. Getting my new VEN rig. In 6 months I'll have a fleet.

Trying to explain VEN and get him to accept VEN for his own good, but he's taking BTC or ETH.. still working it.

impossible to say, but if they hit all their goals my best guess is anywhere from 500k (100/VEN) to 5MM (1000/VEN)

HQ CAC guys. I hope you'll all be rich eoy with ven

Just me and my Sunny, hanging out I got pretty hungry so I started to pout He asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy and I asked what and he said he'd give me his Blockchain! Yeah! Yeah! I buy them! I don't sell them! I swallow them whole It makes Sunny happy so it's my only goal... Partnerships Sunny! Partnerships Sunny! 1 Partner, 2 Partner , 3 Partner, 4 I'm Sunny's princess but I'm also a HODLER! He makes me feel squishy!He makes me feel good! He makes me feel everything a little should!~ Wa-What!

Obviously depends on the market. Bottom guess is $40. Should we see continued growth through the entire market as much as $100.

lol you mong, you say you have 4k then you claim you'll be pulling in 1k a day? You are retarded. MINIMUM 100 EOY. That is the floor, screenshot this. Also your shitty sunny story sucks dick

1000 per VEN? shit I'm aiming low with my predictions

Another Sunny story. I was a construction worker at the Burj Khalifa. We we poor migrant workers and our cock sucker bosses wouldn’t give us harnesses. I was out on a steel girder and slipped and fell. I fell 10 floors and landed on the angled glass below. I was sliding and I was sure I was going off the end to die. A businessman who was looking at the place for possible investment broke the glass and grabbed with no regard for his own life. He was grabbing my wrist and screamed at me to not let go. He pulled me to safety and we rode in the ambulance together to go get stitches. My asshole boss refused to pay for my medical care so Sunny paid. He then told the real estate agent that he was leaving and he would never invest his money into the shit hole known as the Middle East. A year later I got an envelope full of cash and a passport. There was a bit from Sunny saying this was so I could go home to my family in Thailand. I will always treasure this man.

Vengang fo life

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Sunny, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the VEN hodlers, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Walton, and I have over 300 confirmed dApps.

I am trained in strong hands and I’m the top hodler in the entire US VEN forces. You are nothing to me but just another wojack. I will wipe you the fuck out with strong hands the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Sunnys across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out those pathetic little things you call your hands. You’re fucking JUSTed, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hodl you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed FUD, but I have access to the entire arsenal of a Discord Pump and Dump Channel and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the exchange, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shill fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking broke, kiddo.

Sell it this shit is done goes down more and more every day where I buy it then sell it when it's slightly higher and then I do thst several times per day I'm getting sick of making a few hundred ven at a clip everyone just cash out already

1k VEN reporting in. Only down 20%

vechain $1000 each in 5 years or less
get comfy cunts

Yes 1k a day you twat, 4k VEN is 24k at today's price. I expect $15 by EOM. That equals 60k. Maths, you fucken tard.

Also my Sunny story was the shit

VEN VEN VEN VEN VEN VEN VEN

youtube.com/watch?v=MKihI7Ogl1A

VEN VEN VEN VEN VEN VEN VEN

VEN truly is the patrician choice.

Most of these sunny pastas are garbage desu.

Loving these Sunny stories. Gimme more!

Bet you can’t do better faggot

wait, but what does VEN actually do??

It's making us rich.

If I had a nickel...

Ven $12 EOY

Still a 10x for me

If you were in Bounty0X (50x - low cap), Verify (20x - low cap), Payfair (100x - low cap), Modum ( 30x - supply chain) and Wabi (20x - supply chain), you must chase CargoX ($7m mcap - low cap & supply chain) is only $14m mcap on IDEX...

Small cap 7M.. good team... PUMP!

Yours wouldn't be hard to beat but it won't worth the effort to make up stories about a Chinese man on a Malaysian tennis ball trading forum.

You think these are fake stories? Sunny actually is a goddamned hero