Crypto is filled with fucking idiots. This scam Beetoken address has raked in 26k in about an hour (and counting)...

Crypto is filled with fucking idiots. This scam Beetoken address has raked in 26k in about an hour (and counting). Jesus fucking Christ. You can make a living on these scams

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xe336327426b8f95a5f5eb1f74144fd9065069c28
etherscan.io/address/0xcf83a2bed0d19979eda984db858937af9b08c01e
etherscan.io/address/0x2A6D8021861f27aB992572D8689017b7A83C989D
etherscan.io/address/0xdf1ec2E44a8B1774B068eCfc5EF1c937A86bAf3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How to get into this?

$26k from $28 transactions

Some people have literally all in'd on this.,

What? How to scam people or invest in the ICO?

it's up to $36k from 40 tx now.
etherscan.io/address/0xe336327426b8f95a5f5eb1f74144fd9065069c28

>successfully pulling an EVE online for crypto

what a time to be alive

It will go to 200k by tomorrow. Screencap this

how the fuck do I do this anyway

Wanna buy some scamming lessons? Send 0.2 ETH to this address and I'll post the PDF:
0x4a9B38A9Efd612F74B6F62aa11eb764f910f7657

Email was sent out to everyone signed up to Beetoken mailing list/KYC, so scammer must have got hold of this. If you do this, you're pretty much sorted - you don't even need to have an eleborate authentic looking email, just a "Send ETH to this address" text response and you'll feel in at least 50k from some dumb fuckers

It seems someone sent a mail to everyone on the whitelist. I have no idea where they got the adresses though.

So how would you go about finding these emails?

Their database is hacked. Fucking lost my ID for 0.2 fucking ETH. I hope their token crashes to the ground. Regardless I won't be putting a penny into it after this bs

>too smart to fall for scams
>too dumb to profit off them
Brainlet reporting in.

If you're asking this question, you'll never know, nor be able to pull it off (hint: it was almost certainly an inside job).

Also quit wanting to scam people nigger

I doubt he wants to scam people its just seeing how gullible people are and how easy it would be to get at least $20k is tempting to anyone.

If someone coming out of a bank dropped a $5k wad of cash and you picked it up youd probably shout them and give them it back but you d at least think about just walking off with it.

$50,738.78 and counting. Just lol.

How did he scam?

its mostly from koreans that cant read/are noobs

I thought gooks are smart?

holy fuck there are two 29ETH transfers in the last 10 mins. He's up to $150000

>current year
>not pulling "I need eth to unlock your account sir" scam in ico telegrams
>not being a wealthy pajeet

Be prepared dont use real info get a burner

holy shit was just about to make a post about this. how can people be this retarded????????????????????

>tfw I was stoned as shit when I filled out the Elastos KYC so it easily could have been a phish

Whad the fugg :DDD jud bough 100k :DDDD

Guys. $191,487.25. Is this real life? This guy is going to make millions of this fucking scam.

I don't feel so bad now, after being scammed for 13 dollars.

how do you know that is not thw hacker moving funds in to make it look legit? like a bartender putting money in his tip jar to show not everyone is a jew

Because ppl trust them and those idiots at Cryptosomniac shilled it hard.

Check out this address etherscan.io/address/0xcf83a2bed0d19979eda984db858937af9b08c01e

The transactions looks legit for someone buying into a few smart contracts, he also send 20 ETH to that scam.

Set up a mailing list, name it awesome crypto news, shill it on all the P&D discords.

How would someone go about laundering this? Eth isn't untraceable like XMR.

>How would someone go about laundering this? Eth isn't untraceable like XMR.
You live in a country where it's allowed, 60 percent of Monero transactions are traceable, the best privacy tech right now is zk-snarks.

if I was a disgusting third worlder all I would be doing with my life is scamming crypto all day every day

unfortunately I am white and american and have a security clearance I need to maintain, so I cannot enjoy taking retarded normies for everything they are worth

I don't feel bad for them

for fucks sake how can people be so retarded WTF?!

first of all it is a whitelist so no need to hurry at all, then they can simple look up the address on etherscan and see that there isn't even a contract at all.

honestly these faggots are so stupid and they fill up all the whitelist making it worse for us non retards to participate.

>60 percent of Monero transactions are traceable
If your referring to the 60% of transactions before ring ct then sure...

If not then show proof or gtfo beta bitch fucker

this guy just scammed his way to a quarter mill in an hour...
THE FUTURE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Is it worth putting my 0.1 ETH into this ICO. I noticed the scam but have a real adress. Seems like this ICO's rep has been tarnished and the fact that you're capped at 0.1 ETH....

what a king, the people who fell for this should kill themselves

How did he do it?

lol it really is an EVE scam though, isn't it?
>send me 1b isk and I will double it in a month, if not you get your 1b isk back! bank of FAG!

This guy is a fucking genius!

All these noobs got Rekt!

No wonder we get crashes every fucking day

29ETH!!

These dumb fucks!!

Two questions: Where did he promote? Can we do the same?

>240k

every major ICO has scams like this
the enigma hack (entire email list stolen) netted then around 500k
half are

Keeps on going, dear lord

what the actual fuck

the dude is rolling in it

lmao there are so many of these it's not even funny. i've done some of these before too and one made like $2m. check out the ico list there are 20-30 icos coming out every day now and ALL of them are scams like this.

So how is this guy actually going to move this around without a shit load of people tracking everything he does?

Less than 1k = all in to you?
LMAO@ur life

binance + darkweb kyc
could wash it all in 20 minutes

Changelly

>Make Monero wallet
>Use Shapeshift
>You got untraceable Monero and nobody will know where it came from

Holy fuck...just how. I don't understand how someone smart enough to acquire and hold on to 29ETH can fall for such a blatant scam...HOW!?!

thanks

Doesn’t Shapeshift look for things like this (money trying to be changed from flagged phishing accounts). Wouldn’t they freeze the transaction?

shapeshift in monero?

Whats this one? I dont get it

Are you serious? No way in hell I would give it back lmao. Bless your hearth user

Dunno. Then just transfer to new ETH account and then Shapeshift. You don't really think money could be 'locked' in an account, just because it's scammed?

this shit is bad for crypto , don't complain if people run the fuck away and there would be no more demand apart from you autistic niggers

I was referring to Shapeshift seizing the funds and refusing to pay if their system deemed it to be a fraudulent transaction. What you mentioned is probably the best way, you could jump the money between a few freshly generated wallets THEN Shapeshift it to avoid flagging. People could track this obviously but if you are jumping between three or four new accounts and siphoning small portions at a time then you could circumvent any risk

thats what i was thinking... get it into monero some how and then send it to binance and trade it for btc

I've got a better way to run this. Write a bot that creates a new wallet which is attached to each email, therefore you'd have to track 1000s of ETH addresses. Then, as each person sends ETH to a single wallet address that ETH is moved to 3 or 4 more addresses, finally send ETH periodically to shapeshift or an exchange, exchange it Monero and cashout

holy kek

This is not the only address. They've sent other address to my friend with almost 160 eth until now.

Why do so many of you want to transfer into Binance? How are you going to explain to anyone where you got that money from? Just change it back to BTC or ETH through Shapeshift and cash out at Bitcoin ATM. Nobody will fucking know.

I supported the Bee Token ICO and never received any fake emails or private messages.

The people who got scammed probably sent their ETH to one of Sanjay or Rakesh's numerous "pls send ETH to [ether address] good sir" public messages on the Telegram because they're morons.

>Turtle coin
where do u buy turtle coin?

This is the perfect amount of paranoia, Dale Gribble levels. Brilliant

The only issue with this I can see is you lose the immediate reassurance of transaction histories in one account (only used by the people being scammed). Anyone who opens searches the wallet address and sees 0 tx will be immediately suspicious as opposed to one which has a steady stream of money pouring in (leading them to quickly FOMO money in without validating the addresses authenticity)

The account shows the address is named 'Fake_Phishing367'. Its obvious to anyone searching the wallet to make sure its legit can see that it is a scam wallet!

Nobody seems to care. It has been showing that since it was at $10k. Now it's at $250k.

If they are smart enough to check the transactions they aren't dumb enough to fall for a "Guarantee 2X or give ETH back" scam.

Seriously who the fucks send +20 ETH to a wallet(not even a contract).

lol what is this 1990?
How can people still fall for simple email phishing scams

It’s hard to believe that there are people this retarded

Everyone on this board with money in crypto is legit getting scammed as we speak but somehow this is the scam we make fun of

Whoz gelly ?

They had their Twitter hacked before the ICO as well, security is not their strong point.

Fuck you faggot I’m not getting scammed I’m getting tons of dividends from the PoWH shadow fork, you’re gonna look so fucking stupid when the devs release that money from the contract they are just letting whales accumulate right now ground floor bitch

bich

Yh, no. I'm secure as fuck with my email. I've given it to no one except Beetoken, a couple of other reputable ICOs and one of the major exchanges. No one else. I still got this phishing email. I wasn't pajeet enough to fall for this scam but I'm still potentially fucked because if they've got my email, they might have my ID opening me up to identity theft.

Everything about this shit show screams inside job. Someone either with Beetoken (low level employee) or someone in Confido (which ran the KYC). Either way, it screams incompetence. Couple with the 0.1 limit (top kek) and huge bonus to pre-sale investors, I'm saying good riddance to this piece of shit coin and company.

Hope it flops from the start.

This adress is one they are using too. Its got over 300k allready. lmao.

etherscan.io/address/0x2A6D8021861f27aB992572D8689017b7A83C989D

Have you seen the blockfolio threads on this board?

And this.

etherscan.io/address/0xdf1ec2E44a8B1774B068eCfc5EF1c937A86bAf3E

Ok, I received the scam email about 2 mins ago. I guess it arrived late for me.

It's obviously fake and anyone who fell for it is an idiot, but I agree that BeeToken doesn't deserve a single cent from us for the way they handled this. I'm ashamed to admit I gave them a measly 0.1 ETH, which was the maximum (LOL) I was allowed.

It serves me right for breaking my principle of never supporting an ICO started by non-whites.

Maybe. You'd still make enough. The problem is if you're using a handful of addresses it'll ring alarm bells. However, a few eth in each address isnt going to do much

It's already at 255k, no need to wait

So, what do we learn from this? That all of you wasted your time trading crypto and should've just made millions with a fucking phishing mail that doesn't even look real.

presale

and 0.2 on public

public cap is a joke

my fucking sides are in orbit from this thread

The scammer already made more than 600k lmao

FUCK

I need to start scamming

Good luck laundering $300k

It's 1990 for crypto

How many blacks fell for this scam?