Lets say hypothetically I had bought into ethereum back when it was cheap. i had forgotten about it until now

lets say hypothetically I had bought into ethereum back when it was cheap. i had forgotten about it until now.
i hypothetically would now have a lot of money... I'm talking enough to retire off
how would one go about realising a gain this big? does coinbase let you withdraw amounts in the hundreds of thousands of dollars? would my bank thing im a drug dealer or something and freeze my account?

If you're stupid enough to put everything at the same account within days you deserve to be treated like a drug dealer

>low effort OP
>Stupid question
Stop making threads cunt

Dont worry you ll never make that kind of money.

coinbase daily limit is very low.

You need to submit request to increase the daily extract limit.

Your bank will also freeze you out if you start dumping deposits that are not congruent with your history out of nowhere.

They will want full records showing where it came from, so prior to cashing out like that you'd be wise to go to bank and explain what is going to happen so you don't get frozen out.

This is the most normie way possible to cash out though user, seriously, don't do this way.

Use Bitcomats in Poland, or Czech Republic and and put all the cash in a briefcase.

Call your bank retard
Why are you asking us?

more, like, you aren't a larping faggot you need a real plan. eg...do you live in a high tax place like NYC? you should move to a no tax state and establish residence someplace else. if you want to cash out, you should still take your gains and buy a safe asset that will still grow with time, so get a real adviser and make a plann.

etc...

Tell coinbase you want them in cash. So set up a meeting bring a few suitcase and a luger just in case.

move to peurto rico
pay like 5% tax and take it out in small installments

what's the non normie way? explain

>live in america
>get shot
>move to puerto spico
>get shot twice

whats the best way to cash out then?

Just keep it under 6k a month and do bank transfers through coinbase.

very much this
5k in moving expenses can save 50k in taxes

Dear sir, send it to me, I’ll cash out and send USD. I do business from India so no chance the government will trace it

Sincerily,
0x879d2900f4ed4b3b4e5ea73e3dea6b951b929048

Trade 1/3 for FIAT (or trade eth for real estate, I just bought a house in BC with ETH) trade 1/3 for VEN, and trade the rest for BTC - XLM - small % in moons.

Rich get richer and you have tangible land / housing. Fuck stocks bonds savings. I'd rather invest in art and Belgian beer.

I live in the united kingdom

I'm happy for you and I'm sad for you.
Happy because you have money.
Sad because now exchanges will fuck you so hard you're going to turn gay if you aren't already (pretty sure you are because you own ether).

Small advice: be patient and do it in small batches. That's just to avoid exchange problems. State problems are a whole lot of business tho.

Probably not many people here have experience with this including me. But you definitely do NOT want to transfer your whole stack to coinbase. Send it in small increments, cash out, repeat.

The non normie way is not cashing out, aka hold + buy more eth.

can you get out of some taxes by moving to an island like guernsey or man?

can you still do eu freedom of movement? some euro countries don't tax crypto

British Columbia?
They do have some fantastic beer.
Want to start a brewery user? I've been in the industry for 7 years...

Help a brother out and throw me 500$ and ill be saved from this wagecucking hell in a couple of months

0xd38388db9fd4bdc8f5d6ff9254271046b126803d

potentially guernsey or man
I couldn't move to another EU country though. too far from family & friends and I like living here

link me your 5 favorite beers and why.

cashing out is stupid, the world will be cashing in.

it's like cashing out of gold and into salt 2000 years ago.

I don't get the semi normals. They are

Are u saying u can completly avoid taxes if u just cash out in increments of 5k? Surely it’s not that easy

..worse than normies.

Veeky Forums is shit! nobody here can tell you how to get out enough to buy a nice house and car.
All these poorfags cant imagine that one could buy these things for only a small % of profit.
sad

>Are u saying u can completly avoid taxes if u just cash out in increments of 5k? Surely it’s not that easy
no, it depends on where you live, i don't know how crypto is treated in UK.

In the US, you pay.

If you want to avoid huge taxes, then you are well advised to establish residence in a low/no tax jurisdiction.

Otherwise, you are just evading, and the classic cryto evasion looks like...

sell face to face
sell at atm machine
buy precious metal with crypto then sell metal to dealers.

you are evading if you do any of these, all are felonies.

>ou are evading if you do any of these, all are felonies.
which is why us is a retarded country

come to Washington, no state income tax and the most beautiful city in the world.

downside / Mexican food sucks

upside - seafood doesn't

>and the most beautiful city in the world

fucking lol