Welp, it's time to buy BTC again

And I do mean NOW. Pic related.

Why chart man why

oh god please let your meme magic be true

explain like i'm brainlet chart?

zoom out

Alts are already decoupled from BTC. Ethereum on the rise. Just kill it already. Also we need more ChainLink/Alt pairings

I knew it was time to buy yesterday when I saw a 233 btc order get eaten during the tether fund and an hour later someone showed a 1300btc order on b in Nance.

that chart starts @ 950/BTC.
zoom out to 0.8/BTC or where?

This have been watchung the 20ma like a hawk...niow is great time to buy

OP is posting a logarithmic chart. Every notch is a 20% increase, roughly.

yeah right retard bitshit is dead
will be ranked 50 in sic months
cap this

>op still believes this is just a "dip"

zoom in

You know this stupid chart thing you fat fucks keep doing doesn't work right, you can't be this braindead right

why wont this shitcoin die !!!!
>drop to 9700
>immediately jump to 10200
>drop to 9900
>immediately jump to 1100
>drop to 9800
>immediately jump to 10500
>for weeks now always the same shit
fucking bots and fucking crypto gamble

You can say/do whatever you want. The 20 week MA has been good to me. You can listen to me, or listen to faggots that say things like "hurr durr BTC has never dropped this much" because they've been trading crypto for 9 weeks total and have never looked at timeframes beyond the 5 minute chart.
Or they don't look at charts at all like the memetard above.

7715 is the 200d ma

MA20 was broken we going to sub 7000

You'll just get raped on fees

the difference is that now BTC is congested as fuck and all the randos have already joined the market.

There is no more new money to join.

How much etherum you bought at 1400 and are now shitting your pants because it might go back to $20 and less when the average retard gets, that no serious business will ever use a decentralised network they have no control over.

...And the last time the price touched the 200 day MA, the price was $250. And it wasn't even a good entry point then. So, what the fuck is your point?

no one fucking buys BTC with the intention of using it. Not even for transferring between exchanges. Deluded cashie.

why are there so many fucking retards typing in this thread?

>congested
>literally lowest mempool in 3 months
pretty standard, bcunts lying as usual.

What are you buying alts with then you FUCKING CRETIN?

Because that's not the thread you're looking at...

>There is no more new money to join.

someone screencap this and post it in 4 years
I'd do it but I doubt I'll be around that long

that its a plausable bounce point ? hostile much lmao go fap

ok am i the only one who doesnt get this?

why bitch about btc going up instead of just buying btc and riding the obvious fucking waves?

Wrong. When I transferred to Korean exchanges I used BTC because the exchanges requires 1 BTC confirmation but 120 ETH confirmations. Also BTC transaction fees are virtually nonexistant and it will be even faster with lightning network in 17 days or so. Pretty fucking obvious what to buy right now.

>BTC is congested
How heavy are those bcash bags?

You won’t be around in 4 Years, wot? I screen capped it for you senpai.

>riding the shitty 4-5% waves
>get raped by exchange fees
>get raped by cashing out fees
what a life

This guy gets it

>Bitcoin dies
>Bitcoin cash takes over

It's almost here lads

>muh TA in crypto
>doesn't know that TA has literally nothing to do with stocks

TA analyzes trading patterns of people u fuckwits. It would work on trading value of goats in Pakistan

kys

this is a war against robots and gooks, not the primitive a rab mind of goat fuckers.

Your shitcoin is dragging down the crypto space. BCH will let it grow. Stop being a faggot

Brainlet here: did it finally break the downtrend??

Here's something to think about. You have $1,000. Every day for 30 days, you somehow manage to add 5% to your position. How much do you have on day 30?

I'm all in alts but it is idiotic to want the mvp to die

Roger hasn't taken his meds recently don't mind him

You missed the whole point of the post damn this board is retarded

If you were in Bounty0X (50x - low cap), Verify (20x - low cap), Payfair (100x - low cap), Modum ( 30x - supply chain) and Wabi (20x - supply chain), you must chase CargoX ($7m mcap - low cap & supply chain) is only $14m mcap on IDEX...

Small cap 7M.. good team... PUMP!

once BTC breaks $20k new money will pour in and it will hit $30k within a few weeks after. If you thought the fomo from $10-19k was bad...just wait lol

Not yet.
Next week will be trying whether it gets to 9k or 8k again.
After that it's over though.

>raped by 0% fees on gdax

If there was a point, you're going to have to make it more clear. I was responding directly to why somebody who actually knows how to trade would want to "ride shitty 4-5% waves"

Checked and Kek'd

muthafuckin checked
BTC will be $30,000 before April 1st 2018
cap this

>these dubs

Sure we're all gonna make it.

HOLY SHIT DOUBLE DUBZ

Checked and Kek'd!!
Praise Kek, bullmarket imminent

>randos
Go back to fucking reddit moron.

Also, has it occurred to ANY of you that the same money which pumped BTC up to $20,000 and has now sold will be used to buy back in once these people personally, truly think BTC has hit its bottom???

We don't need more people in crypto you fucks, we need the people already in it to put the money back in because we know it's there.

have you locked away your btc for use on LN yet?

This, they're taking the long view. Party is just getting started.

Oh he didn't see the death cross. Haha that's so cute.

my brother wants to get on this scam and he says hes bought bitcoin through "goldmoney". How autistic is this? any good?

Reddit is full of fags... i had no idea... i made the mistake of going there out of curiosity. Forgive me Veeky Forums... I'm home now.

>using 5 minute charts

user, I...

What would we need to happen to break the downtrend? Go straight to 12k next week?

This is just the EOM eth pump as everyone fomos into closing ICOs

>i let people on the internet tell me what sites to visit

>62
>82
>2
>2
KEK WILLS IT

BTC is the original
Invented triple entry accounting, well first time put it into practice
Truly decentralized
Creator is out of the picture
Proven security and stability that literally NO other coin has (kitties shutting down ethereum network, millions and millions being lost in smart contracts)

Anyone who hates on btc is a newcoiner that is just salty they don't know how to trade and get fucked every time
Prove me wrong you can't

No, it just needs to die down for a bit.
Once people realize it won't pass 8k, they'll buy back in slowly.
There's a huge portion of people holding fiat waiting for a low (which might or might not happen).

Neverending dubz...

>these digits

YOU SAID IT WAS GOING UP OP

WE GOING DOWN AGAIN

$4921.34

4321.94 got my numbers mixed up.

OP is right, lines dont't lie.

ha, had me worried there for a sec.

So if it drops below red jump ship?

This never will happen.

like moses and the red sea my friendo

>Proven security and stability that literally NO other coin has (kitties shutting down ethereum network, millions and millions being lost in smart contracts)
eth seriously needs to fucking die. POS sharting hardforking unverifiable garbage scam of scams should be worth ~0 dollars

When there are thread saying but byc instead of the usual fud of btc....beware. Thats a btc death flag.

when you guys expect it to hit 11k again?

Today after amerifats go to sleep.

nice jagged line. If you drew it straight, you'd see it's already broken that line on the way down.

It's just a trading signal, in this case a buy signal. It's not a crystal ball my friend. If I could forecast exact numbers and dates I'd be buying lotto tickets, not trading.
It's the 20 week moving average.. not a line I drew. Hope you're just trolling.

sorry friend, these meme lines don't work
Every time bitcorn breaks support
They draw up a new graph lowering their support line saying this is the new support
THen repeat, repeat, repeat. making the original graph fucking useless

>literally 3% of america's GDP in crypto
>no new money
>dotcom was 101% at peak

Robots buy and sell when they see price breaking ath/ATL.
You are wrong.

That's a moving average you dumb fuck. Haha. And you were talking shit too. What an actual dumbass you are.

>my memelines
How do you determine when you should enter/exit a trade then? Asking genuinely.

Nice shill, Ching-chong-chang.

It's 6 AM in China. It's 5 PM here on the East Coast :) Now that you mention it though, our friends will be waking up soon. What do you think they're gonna do?

They gonna dump like they did ICX
Damn gooks, tricky they are

>Chainlink pairs
top kek

dotcom actually had the occasional actual company with a future instead of it just being 100% magic beans

You're wrong, but proving you wrong is beyond the scope of this thread. Now shoo shoo shoo

stock ownership is not real company ownership people have lead to confuse this two things. it's a scam like all markets. the paper is worth the current bid. and dividends are scam for unexperienced to bid more :) . commodities markets is mostly scam too. bitcoin is least scam probably as it has value and use no fiat can offer lol

I know yer bait but still
>ether is a working platform
>BTC lightning nodes are coming online, segwit just needs adoption, there's a limit to how many there is
>ICX has a working product and mainnet + partnerships
If I owned 100% of apple shares I would own Apple and all its assets, that's quite real. If I owned 20% of Amazon you bet I'd be in the board of directors or at least they and the CEO would come to my feet asking for a favorable vote.

Not welcome here go the fuck back

sure, that is why it is considered how much to sell and to who when listing in markets. and the rest 80% are peasants gambling hoping for other peastants to bid more. and what does your vote do? you are hoping somebody to bid more for your share paper holding merely. you would have to earn a salary for that 20% ownership, let's say a 1 billion usd annual, but you dont cause you are only a share holder. dividends are scam that is not salary