Contract transactions:
etherscan.io/txs?a=0xa7ca36f7273d4d38fc2aec5a454c497f86728a7a

Dont' fall for pajeet clone scams.

Other urls found in this thread:

powhcoin.com/
powhcoin3.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

Powh3 and Powh69 are legit, and good if you want to get in earlier before it pumps too high.

>pic related

Powh3 has a wrong link to their index2.html and I think a lot of people already think its a scam because you can't access the coin page via "buy token" button.

Powh69 uses google translate and is not really shillable with haha sex number haha in their domain name.

Also both of them kind of infringe the copyrights of the original one so it won't get to mainstream.

Yes, only one can live, the OG

powhcoin.com/

1m is nothing, this actually works, this could be 1b easily

ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS
POWH THE TRUE COINF FOR IRON HANDS

Does anyone have direct contact to the dev?
He should hire few translators to reach them gooks/japs for the whale money and pajeets for the ant army of shills.

This would get to 10 mil easy.

You're going to lose your money. There is only one true POWH pyramid.

remember kids, if the contract you are donating to doesn't have 14.88 HTLR, 1 NIGGER ,and 6.9 KYS, it's not the original!

Whenever this thread goes down can someone make the next one with all the links like this one?

Thanks OG ironhand bros.

Copy pasta here:

Gtfo with your shit, fucking pajeet. Devs have no trust anymore after their last stunt with shadowfork.
They are worse than their clones.

Pump it!

Choose wisely

the original is working fine, no problems at all

Can only agree

original keeps losing volume
PAJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

? the whole point is for it to drop so the snek dividend comes in. Did you miss the whole point of the project?

Then you have to up your shilling game.

Contact crypto nick and those retard bitconnect youtubers through twitter, tell them about the coin and for them to make a video about it that they can make thousands in dividends = profit

this need to let these cunts know so they can shill it more

This.
Mainstream shills will put this coin up at least x2.

> "This new scam not-scam project gained $1 million in less than 3 days!"

get the media attention with the $$$ gains.

Rich people don't follow sheep

They are going to start their own or get in on the ground floor like the copy cat site powhcoin3.com/

Rich people wouldn't listen to youtubes. I was suggesting brainlets who follow mainstream media. Why would riches buy in after watching a NBC news about a scam crypto

also that website is broken af tell the dev to fix the link on the main page. I can't even access the buy page through "buy powhcoins" button

IM doing my part guys. You need to help out tooo

Message Crypto nick, trevon james, etc on social media, so they can make a video about it

Good man.

We need to get creative with our shilling.

we should actually crowdfund him to shill it hahahahh

Is this going to dip any further soon?

Imagine 136K followers (what trevon has on youtube) and people who mostly invested in Bitconnect so they're already dumb as fuck.

Imagine Having POWH exposed to 136k people as gullible as them, we will make it big.

Message your youtubers / crypto twitters for maximum gains

Surprised by the staying power of this thing. Kinda regret cashing out monday morning. I shoulda held in longer.

you are the weak hand user

Someone link the PoWHCoin discord ffs.

weak hand spotted

also i think its been staying up for too long to be ignored by media. youtube vids and news articles will pop up soon which will solidify its ground on crypto world