Post them

Post them

nah son. I lost so much money this month, that fucking app isn't getting opened for a second until bitcoin busts out like a fat boy opening the doors to McDonalds.

which of these shitcoins should I keep accumulating?

EOS

& add some god damn XRB for Christ sake

Rate my shit folio

ENG.. End of year predictions are insane.

If I was a hacker I would get all of your IPs and fuck your shit up.

F

whats your plans for cpchain?

Planning to hold for at least 2 weeks. There are some major sell walls that need to get eaten through. But the fact that the ICO sold out in presale in 48 hours has me feeling confident this is a solid buy.

If they start marketing it is an easy 20x but you know how Chinese are with marketing. They really don’t give a fuck

why oh why should I buy XRB now

I'm not quite sure if this is a positive or negative comment, pls explain

You're right for short term. You're wrong for not buying an artificial dip not connected to the project. Yesterday was literally a dump and pump. You never wanna miss those.

gotta be in it to win it is my motto

still down over 50%
just die in my sleep already

The creator of Dogecoin has literally come out and said the project was a joke, development is abandoned, and its value is zero. It's the original shitcoin, why the fuck do people keep trading it?

I mined it when I was younger as a joke and just didn't sell it, never bought that shitcoin

so rn I'm wondering what to get, don't wanna buy more rank 1-20 coins I need something with good gain potential (1 year hold)

Constructive criticism please.
Plan is to hold FUN until the 6-8'th, make a profit and move 30% to ven, rest will go to another project for quick gainz or stay depending on how it looks

Computer Engineering Master degree student here
My focus is mostly on groundbreaking technology
I'm very sure of my picks.

agree with enigma, this shit is going huge

You need to go all In on LINK!
You ain’t some kind of pussy are ya?

Vechain is a SCAM

it got pic from the airdrop! SCAM stay away. askin for private key.

Nice LARP

As you hold both eng and tau, which of those do you prefer as of now? I'm about to cash in some fiat and wanna either up my eng stack or get some tau possibly

I would highly not suggest you to invest into TAU
If your position is long term, invest into ENG.
far more potential and team. If you compare both teams its like a child vs an young bodybuilder

Tbf I got lucky with tau and put 25 eth into ico with minimal research. Saying that I find there up front attitude refreshing and they seem to be making solid progress. But I believe ENG is a ridiculously strong project, there team is god tier and I would probs pick them out of the 2

F

Yea thank you guys, that's what I thougt too. With all this small shit holdings I got already it's better to stack up my eng bag - I'm quite sure it'll easily go x5. I hold it long term, got 90 % at 80cents and then bough some more at 4.90 and although thats a loss I'm confident with the hold