If bitcoin really fails to reach 1kk$ are you going to take john mcafe up on his offer and let him suck your dick?

If bitcoin really fails to reach 1kk$ are you going to take john mcafe up on his offer and let him suck your dick?

I'm really thinking about it. I'm generally not gay but it would be nice to get a consolation blowjob, to help me get over the disappointment. Is he even going to do it, or am I getting my hopes up for nothing? I mean, a deal is a deal, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreedictionary.com/one thousand thousand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes no maybe

for a split second I was aroused. am I gay

I was just thinking about that + double digits.
I hope it means something.

Okay..
How do their dicks not hurt from the that rub fiesta
And
Where the the original for this

they're on forearms and thighs. dick is probably barely touching or not at all

they're kinda twinkish so you could argue that you thought it was some girls. so no you're not gay

>ywn have a gay experience in college with your bros in a bathroom after shower-bathtime

>double abbreviation meme
Stop this shit please. You want to make million into MM, ok. But now thousand is KK? Fucking really?
Next time you’ll put two dollar signs (at the end, of course).

my dick hurts watching this

>that fucking webm
holy kek

fucking retard. 1kk is 1000 thousand, or 1 million. That's what Mcafee predicted BTC would reach. Try to keep up.

No, it's not. You're just fucking stupid and are being educated by other stupid people on Reddit because you obviously have no formal education.

The shit you're saying is wrong and also makes you look like a total retard.

The way that water clashes into his crack when he slides back..

Man i love phsyics

I'm not that guy, but in college, I heard "one thousand thousand" in some of my courses.

thefreedictionary.com/one thousand thousand

>1kk is 1000 thousand, or 1 million
top tier bait

M is the roman numeral for a thousand, hence MM. kk is literally nothing.

Dude is using a different non-Roman numeral meaning for it.

Not everybody is aware of how to use Roman numerals, so some people use alternative ways to get to the same end.

They're circumcised and don't have any sensation left I guess.

see
if you want to use k it's 1,400k

One of those bums had a femine roundness. Not your fault if you were mistaken for a moment.

This is quite reassuring.

Dont worry, I was aroused by this too. Also I'm gay