I hope you’re not holding on to this piece of shit scam coin

I hope you’re not holding on to this piece of shit scam coin

Sell brothers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bojx9BDpJks
medium.com/@turtlecoin/one-trillion-turtles-coin-supply-and-unit-economics-5bfbea0aa1f1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's crashing lol
what a terd coin

premine scamcoin

Yea please sell me your turtles cheap I need to accumulate more.

yes please i would love too buy more under 10 sats

It’s being held by whales. The crash is absolutely imminent, get the duck out while you can. I got screwed over this week

someone actually fell for the meme?

Premined shitcoin shilled by fucking pajeets on here constantly because they got 500 free TRTLs from a "faucet". The devs literally hired a pajeet army.

>be you
>faintly hear teenage mutant ninja turtles music in the distance
>it keeps getting louder
>door gets smashed down
>see pic related
>Turtle Thots speak to you
>Hey user! We are here to have a pizza party with you! tee hee! If you are lucky *Wink* you can impregnate all of our tight fertile turtle cunnies teee hee!!
>You look down in shame
>Turtle thots notice something is wrong
>user... you're not one of those evil no-turtle'lers are you right? right user?
>You manage to stutter a response
>-No---nooo, o-of c-course not m'ladies, o-only a f-f-fool would believe simplewallet.exe is a keylogger h-h-ha ha
>Turtle thots look very relieved and start audibly dripping vaginal lubrication
>Oh that is great news user! We can't wait to have our pizza party with you, but there is just one little formality we need to clear before we can come in, we just need to see your turtle wallet ! tee hee!
>You DO have a turtle wallet user, don't you? don't you?

The Absolute state of no-turtle'lers on this board. Have fun with your buttcoin crashing. Turtlecoin is up 15x from two weeks ago faggots.

Turtle out dudes

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=bojx9BDpJks

I N D I A
N
D
I
A

Can't believe one of the most enjoyable projects ever gets fud'd like this

So safe in my shell this dip is nothing

Gibz:

TRTLuygqzHPdc7LyhiuUgsTM62dM3firC8URopiySkcLUVZUNqtMkUJMUJqMS1eeymUq7Sd45R3aBZPjVLvohhSTJtQsoCzEesm

But there's >12 BTC worth of buy orders on tradeogre right now and less sell orders than when there was 3 BTC of buy orders a couple days ago.

Why are you retarded, OP?

learn when to sell you little shit

LSR624HseDD7vzfCNXpW1WL9Y42zPw5bRX

looking to see how many LTC I can get

>people genuinely invested in something called “Turtlecoin”
Dear Lord

Dumped 2 mil for 3 ETH, Still holding 50MM till 500 sats. Pretty comfy considering I mined it in 3 days.

I didn't invest, I just mined it.

I have a measely 16k turtles, and if it tanks I loose nothing. If it moons I might make $100 or something.

Did some nicehash mining and flipping on tradeogre, up about .05 btc and have 1MM TRTL that I'm gonna hold, they were "free"' anyway.

Why do you hate money OP?

TURTLE CONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

Thanks just sold 100k

>500 sats

fucking delusional.
if you have 50 million, you will dump them at 100 sats an you fucking know it.
you and all the other whales with that many, which is why it will never get to 101 sats.
eat a dick

well, you lost the $6-7 in electricity to mine I guess. Unless you don't pay electricity.

I have 2 mill and I'll dump at 100 sats no question. I want to get more though.

PLEASE SOMEBODY DUMP MILLIONS RIGHT NOW DO IT

nah, i mined them. Have a cool 2 milli. DOnt care if it crashes or goes up.

But the fud is cute tho. It's written like a paranoid schitzophrenic

is that a roudabout way of saying OP is turtle marine

It literally wasnt premined.

It was shilled via threads on Veeky Forums repeatedly.

Damn you guys are hella salty

It probably is him.

I have zero idea why he is sperging out so much.

To the moon we go

turd:lecoin

he's so obsessed it's crazy. literally crazy. that guy needs help.

>watched it go to 37 sats the other day
>couldn't transfer my turtles in time to sell
>didn't sell while it 'stabilized' at 24 sats because retarded

I sold a chunk at 35 and rebought at 12. feels good.

TURTLE MARINES
TURTLE MARINES

I was on the dev team untill i heard about the massive fucking whales that hold this coin. It's not even a good coin but i was willing to look past that since it was a fun community project but then you hear one guy has like 1/5 of the total supply and he's not even a Dev. Makes you wonder just how much the others have.

Fuck you desu

Thanks for reminding me that this coin exists. Just bought 100k, thanks!

That meme could easily apply here, since they have a fucking trillion coins in supply, and 100k is only like $100

I'm doing pretty well for myself so money isn't the biggest issue, call me delusional if you want but if doge can boom so can this shitcoin. I am in a discord with a few whales holding over 500mm of TRTL and they are all convinced it can hit 500-1000 sat in a few years, especially with mobius and shit coming.

rock has 500 MM, A few devs have ~100MM. mkid has 800 MM. one of the devs actually only has 1 MM lol. Coin is only 4.4% mined so honestly I'm not too worried about it.

mkid bought most of his, so that's interesting.

I mean you have to buy most to get that much but it still doesn't change the fact that a select few people have that many coins and could dump them at any chance they get. I know mkid says he's going to wait but at this rate i bet he'll cash out the second he's in the green.

anyone shilling about the faucet is doing it organically. I don't know why these people devote so much time to getting the coins from it but whatever
t. Faucet Owner

>THIS COIN HAS WHALES WAAAHHH

Do you have any idea about the distribution of bitcoin or any other crypto for that matter?Satoshi could dump 1mil btc at any time. He has 1/17th of the supply.

you and me both know he lost the wallet back in 2015 and promptly killed himself

doesn't matter, the concept remains the same. Worrying about whales controlling the supply early on is stupid.

doge ath was 284 sats.

113 billion circulating.

>loose

disgusting phone poster

cool so 40x from TRTL at 25x supply. TRTL can do that.

easily
check out medium.com/@turtlecoin/one-trillion-turtles-coin-supply-and-unit-economics-5bfbea0aa1f1

Haha. That guy went all in.?
Same here. This community looks better than 99% of the ICOs and thats why I invested some.

The interview also went great. Honest and interesting.