ROYAL MINT GOLD

GET YOUR ARSES HERE Veeky Forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE ROYAL MINT JUST ANNOUNCED A NEW CRYPTO CALLED RMG, THIS IS GONNA BE HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

rmg.royalmint.com/
rmg.royalmint.com/
rmg.royalmint.com/
>RMG – a new, cost-effective, convenient and secure way to hold, transact and trade physical gold using blockchain technology.

THIS IS THE FIRST CRYPTO BACKED BY A NATION-STATE: MOTHER FUCKING ENGLAND

THIS LITERALLY KILLS TETHER, GET READY!!!!!!!

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/royalmintgold/
twitter.com/RoyalMintUK
express.co.uk/finance/city/911886/Bitcoin-price-Ripple-price-Binance-ethereum-price-cryptocurrency-Royal-Mint-Gold
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Mint
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

woh no way a gold-crypto announcement right after 4 days of constant "buy gold" shilling on Veeky Forums?

dang what a coincidence I'm glad goldshill was here to tell us all about how important having gold was first, right before this announcement

>All gold is held within the highly secure storage facilities inThe Royal Mint’s vault
Not a great idea considering there's a very real possibility of corbyn becoming PM.
He doesn't give a fuck about rail contracts or home ownership. He will snatch your gold in a heartbeat. Literally the Hugo Chavez of Europe.

>woh no way a gold-crypto announcement right after 4 days of constant "buy gold" shilling on Veeky Forums?
Hello there

my my what a surprise to find you here! how are you doing goldshill? what a coincidence you appear right here at this time! crazy world haha :)

this is some elaborate scam. why doesnt their main page mention it? no twitter anno?

Im shilling gold as always, buy it physically though. You know the saying; possession is 3/5th of the law - if you don't hold it you don't own it

>corbyn becoming PM
lol sure thing mate

you wouldn't believe the state if normies in the UK, I wouldn't put it past them

this tbqh

Gold has also been confiscated in the UK before in 1966 with the ban lasting for I think 13 years

>government confiscated gold
It was then overthrown and the public officials responsible for this decision executed, yes?

The conservatives were at their most comfortable political position last year. Economic growth beating expectations, narrowing deficit, May committing to Brexit. And look how pathetic their "victory" was. You are delusional if they can do any better than that in the next GE.

>Falling for the most obvious scam since Bitconnecf

It's a lot more common than you think.

Signed up for this, interested. Do you think there is real investment possibilities with this, as in, can this make a large profit or is it simply an alternative way to get investment exposure of Gold?

God Save The Queen

Fascinating. I think I will go buy some more steel core 5.56

what is this heresy? why is there a picture of Maggie for Britian's gold ban? She passed the law that allowed us to own gold again

>She passed the law that allowed us to own gold again
uhh did you read the whole thing? thats exactly why her picture is there

I just embarrassed my self whilst posting with trip AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>he doesn't take the political climate into account when making an investment

Politics and business are highly intertwined you absolute brainlet. Go to your plebbit safe space if you can't handle some shit being talked about your government sugar daddy.

That website and logo look fucking shit considering it's state owned.

Had to double check it was real, but fuck me, it is.

where's the link from a fucking uk govt website? did you pajeets forget to register a uk website. LMAO at this obvious PPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT scam. flags now

Are you fucking stupid?
The Mint is a government-owned company. .gov is reserved for government agencies.
Do you see .gov on the BBC website?

Yeah I mean if you're worried about your investment being seized by the government you are totally a nazi.
faggot

twitter.com/royalmintgold/

My DIgixDAO stack is gonna be alright, isn't it?

>Do you see .gov on the BBC website?
Not yet.

why doesnt the main verified account tweet about this?

twitter.com/RoyalMintUK

because it is a pajeet scam

that is the correct response

yes, but how?

do you fancy just reading the main account's bio field, sunshine?

no

>he hasn't heard of the TBC police

Corbyn would be an absolutely brilliant PM.

express.co.uk/finance/city/911886/Bitcoin-price-Ripple-price-Binance-ethereum-price-cryptocurrency-Royal-Mint-Gold

It's real.

Why do you read this meme trash paper? They ran out of shit to write about Brexit so now they spam clickbait crypto articles for idiots.

>where's the link from a fucking uk govt website
For fuck's sake, that IS the government website:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Mint

BBC isn't government owned. They get grants form the government but they're independent.

0/10 bait