Decentralised sexual harassment

decentralised sexual harassment

Other urls found in this thread:

catb.org/jargon/html/L/lion-food.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lets DM her

9/10

How we let 90% of women convince themselves they're more than dumb cows is beyond me.

Normies finding out about blockchain was a mistake.

Exploring if radio waves can create safe workplaces re: sexual harassment. First, we need to do a lot of research: if you have experienced workplace sexual harassment due to gender/gender expression/sexual orientation, etc. pls DM me. No promises but the team is working hard

Also she's not a normie - she's a high level IBM employee.

still a normie

>Also she's not a normie - she's a high level IBM employee.
Those are called "Lion Food" for a reason.

It’s called Food Lion rtard

BASED

wtf i love Maggie now

oh lord hahahaha - I lol'd

Exploring if pasteurization can create safe workplaces re: sexual harassment. First, we need to do a lot of research: if you have experienced workplace sexual harassment due to gender/gender expression/sexual orientation, etc. pls DM me. No promises but the team is working hard

kek roastie btfo

based.

but i agree, some Veeky Forumstard needs to make a sexual harassment token (SXT).

>ICO only for (white) males
>token holders can harass women on blockchain by sending them SXT

lol

It blows my mind that none of you have tried to monetize the outrage surrounding sexual assault and harassment. One of you dickheads make like "MeTooCoin" or something where you can use an ERC token to anonymously report sexual assault. I will unironically buy 100k.

catb.org/jargon/html/L/lion-food.html
>rtard
Nothing worse than a pedantic shithead that doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, is there, shithead? Fucking dumb shit. "Food Lion" doesn't even mean anything, you complete idiot.

That's a high quality shitpost, m8

#Metoo