I just called CBA, they confirmed they won't let me verify my card to make transactions on Coinbase

I just called CBA, they confirmed they won't let me verify my card to make transactions on Coinbase

The other 4 big banks are doing this too apparently

Other urls found in this thread:

localbitcoins.com/sell-bitcoins-online/US/united-states/
independentreserve.com?invite=LBENMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same with Bankwest (CBA) and Macquarie Bank. Gonna cancel my account. Fucking scum.

ING still works, at least two weeks ago

fuckin jewcunts

localbitcoins.com/sell-bitcoins-online/US/united-states/

PayPal's obviously banned Coinbase for being a tax evasion pyramid scheme operation. You have a negative IQ if you give them your bank login information.

We knew it was over for us since we heard the news back the other month.

Its over biz. Im going back to r9k

You can still use IR and BTC Markets

>Normiebase
>CBA

I have CBA account and they keep charging me account keeping fees with my humble $80 balance, but am too scared to get them to change it to whatever fee free shit they have let alone switch banks.

>too scared

m8 you are getting jewed bigly

This is now a san andreas thread

>they aren't with CUA

Why don't you use coin jar instead of giving all your personal information to a company bound under the patriot act

CoinJar -> Binance you absolute child, Cuckbase is a joke

Just use btcmarkets you stupid cunt. Coinbase is a bunch of cheating jews

Just use BPay with btcmarkets, it's not rocket science

Capital One (Visa card issuer) disabled my card when I tried to register a couple of days ago from the USA.

>btcmarkets

Yes but is that shit gonna go bottoms up and run off with my cash?

Stop fucking yourself and use Independent Reserve, much better rates

independentreserve.com?invite=LBENMY

bendigo bank bruv get on it

CEX.io was fine for a Westpac Visa last year

btcmarkets is the only thing i've used to pump fiat in, no problems with them

They've been around for years - just transfer in the aud, buy eth or LTC and send it somewhere else if you're worried

Master Card seems to no longer accept transfers to eg coinbase (even tho that particular Cc is backed by a 6 figure amount of euro for l like 10 years) but SWIFT transactions are making it within 1 or 2 work days. Im assuming the people reporting problems with coinbase are special in one way or the other. As in shady, tax evading, poor, on dept, from a complicated country or just to fucking stupid to enter the correct name in a html form.

Yo Ausfags, what happens in your country will eventually happen elsewhere. The powers that be view your country as a testing ground for new social and political movements. Banning fiat to crypto is one of these experiments. Please do not sit by silently, or the rest of the controlled world will follow suit.

Give them hell, ya bloody wankers!

Capital One now denies all credit, debit and bank transfers to any company involved in crypto exchange

Coinjar you clown

way more expensive than coinbase, for the record

I got a couple of transactions rejected by Coinbase. Messaged ANZ about it. This is what I got back.

Coinbase now charges transactions differently and adds $15 on top of the fees. Fuck Coinbase.

I'm BPAYing into BTCmarkets now.

Australia reserve bank is bullish as fuck on crypto
The banks are just blocking transfers to exchanges because they are worried everyone will do a bank run on them