INT vs ITC: Shill your favorite or both

Ultimately I like both but curious what other think.

INT: Lower market cap, uses blockchain, potential big partnerships, solid team

ITC: Won award at Davos, uses DAG

INT is a pajeet scamcoin

ITC at least has confirmer partnerships, activity in their github and actual future

INT is definitely not a scam. It has big players on its team. They would ruin all credibility by doing that.

INT mainnet release tomorrow will decide it's future. Not much point asking for speculation at this time.

This. If it’s legit then rip ITC bagholders. Vice versa if not.

If you would know chinese then you would know how to do some research. INT is a scam unfortunately

lmao

>INT is definitely not a scam. It has big players on its team. They would ruin all credibility by doing that.

yeah theres no way some chink company would make false claims about non-existing partnerships to make a quick buck
these chinks are know for their ethics in business after all

I know how to read english and you are a spreading fud

>INT: Lower market cap

this is so fucking wrong, there are over 250m circ supply , now do you math

Not guys this well established

i will sexually enjoy watching int dump the rest of their coins tomorrow on the redditors i warned about this scamcoin.

Well even thought Bitcoin is down, ITC has literally recovered in sats from the crash it had. Things are looking up since they just released their github codes. Next month should be amazing for IoT chain now that it has recovered from its lows. I have nothing against INT. I haven't bothered to look into it, but I know a lot about ITC and I am bullish. If Bitcoin recovers this will be at least a $20 coin by the end of feb/ start of march. The hype is slowly coming back.

ITC is so legit, and will make their code open source in february. They're like the IOTA of China, the chinks will love it. Just wait for it to hit Binance

Code is already open lad.

100mill are locked up you dumb fuck

what about the 5 million in the okex competition? supply 155 million then, they will dump this shit on u get cucked pajeet

lol you're a fucking moron. those 5million are from the circulating supply as the team announced in telegram.

Lift your FUD game

I don't follow pajeetcoins telegram. you will get rekt in the coming days anyways

You know it

I'm going make a thread with this screenshotted to show you how much of an idiot you are.
INT 2$ by next week.

Will you make it if goes down the drain?

I will now....
You're on cowboy.
If it hits 2$ you have to write:
"I'm a stupid pajeet cuck that doesn't deserve to make money"

I can promise that. Next week I start wage cucking again so I hope I don't miss the thread no matter the result

Next Thursday

Ok. I will screenshot this also, because I am man of my word I will make a thread also and if I am wrong I will admit being pajeet scum. If I am right then well I don't need anything