AMD, ERNST & YOUNG, PFIZER, BANK OF CANADA, KAPERSKY ALL JUST JOINED THE ETHEREUM ENTERPRISE ALLIANCE p...

AMD, ERNST & YOUNG, PFIZER, BANK OF CANADA, KAPERSKY ALL JUST JOINED THE ETHEREUM ENTERPRISE ALLIANCE p.s GET FUCKED BITCOIN

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7ud5j3/pfizer_royal_bank_of_canada_amd_join_eea/
blog.ethereum.org/2018/01/31/farewell-and-welcome/
dashboard.stellar.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUMP YOU FUCKERS

Sauce

sauce? u fagg

Email to EEA members. Look on ethtrader. 80 new members.

They had a cocktail reception at the davos conference, just fuck my shitcoins already.

>TFW everyone else is ditching ETH for XLM...

Email just sent out to all EEA members. Over 80 new members in total.

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7ud5j3/pfizer_royal_bank_of_canada_amd_join_eea/

Jesus Christ, just sold all my btc and alts for ETH. 2018 is the year of Ethereum. $10k+ EOY easy

please be true
plese moon
I've put 100k of my saving in this at 1400
please
please
please

You know what this means right?
Flippening in 2018 and another utility token rush.

also I was wondering what this buy was all about, I guess I know now

Robin Hood/Square news.

Bitcoin is gonna be fine. Etherium is gonna be fine.

You’re literally saying nothing of value. I know you think you’re being clever.

You aren’t.

>Etherium
No coiner detected.

and people really think eos or cardano are ever going to catch up? they're both over a year too late, and cardano will be at least two by the time (or if) it ever gets its features out.

the only hope for being a "competitor" to ethereum is hoping the chink gov launches or "sanctions" their own coin.

>1% interest rate

Hey guys have you heard about this amazing investment? You can use it to purchase anything in any store, purchase any software and run it on a computer, also you can safely store it in an offline box under the floorboards, plus the value remains stable.

Way better than Ethereum, who's in?

well ETH will choke on it's own success

I'm an eth holder, but announcements like this always amount to companies signing up to show interest because they have nothing to lose by doing so, not because they're suddenly going to invest millions.

I doubt it, ethereum has thousands more developers and tons of corporate partnerships. Something will compete with ETH eventually but it has all the momentum for the next year or two

if this was a big deal this thread would be blowing up

How many coins in circulation?
Circulation cap? Pow or Pos?

looks like a pre-mined shitcoin desu

It is a big deal dude, holy shit.

blog.ethereum.org/2018/01/31/farewell-and-welcome/

ETH is only good for buying more shitcoins.

it will have to, because there's nothing even close to competing with it right now.

much much longer than that. their numbers are exponential right now.

ETH is legit the MySpace of this era. Don't be emotional like a fucking woman over your little coin.

HOLY SHIT ITS ALREADY UP ZERO POINT TWENTYONE PERCENT
ITS HAPPENING

This, 7-14 tx/s at increasing costly rate.

It cant be used in the real world.

Is XLM going to be facebook?
REQ is bebo btw

how fucked is bitcoin right now

That's a lot of partnerships that can funnel money into #2 of the crypto world, why are you so angry? Eth is like 30% of the market.

current sharding iterations can already handle thousands of txs/sec. Why the FUD? vitalik is just careful about implementing it prematurely. god tier coin for this year. Sure it may be overthrown eventually, but that is years away imo

>bebo
what the fuck is this?

Can anyone recommend a good alternative to Ethereum? Poorfag here.

Pretty much, XLM can already do everything ETH white paper's to its wildest dream.

No cost. Super fast network. Handles any crypto on its network. And has real world implementation unlike 99% of all coins.

Plus the companies do not have to work with an autistic 12 yr old who threatens to go play in his room if people dont do what he wants.

cardano

reported for being under 18

And it's centralized.

Ethereum has it beaten hands down and always will and you know it.

>And it's centralized.
dashboard.stellar.org/
Sweetie...

>dashboard.stellar.org/
It's basically just a shitty ripple. Foundation owns most of the coins and you'll forever be controlled by a single entity. Enjoy your centralized shitcoin.

I'm 20, what this shit actually popular once?

it's not like you have to buy an entire coin, why does you being poor matter?

Yeah probably. Hard to see otherwise. No emotion, no attachment, just logic.

it's not a big deal, because eth already mooned

used to be a bunch of latefags trying to find the next btc did it with eth
now a bunch of latefags trying to find the next eth shill their bags or scamcoins here

lol at brainlet.
XLM is so so so much better than XRP.
Besides. They hold 5%. Not "most of the coins"