PoWH Shadow

New PoWH Shadow is starting in foreseeable time

Other urls found in this thread:

powhshadow.com
test.jochen-hoenicke.de/eth/ponzitoken/
diffchecker.com/gbOaThov
archive.is/qDEus
test.jochen-hoenicke.de/eth/ponzitoken/)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOCK THAT ETH UP, THROW AWAY THE KEY

GTFO with ur pajeet shit.

Why would ANYONE continue to send money to Smart Contracts programmed by these devs? How much of a fucking brainlet are you?

In the Discord earlier they said they would be “rolling the contract out to a testnet to ensure proper functionality and no bugs.” Would you use the same accountant if they lost a bunch of your money because “whoops lol made a mistake!”

The absolute state, I swear

They didn't even fucking apologize for that shit. They pretend like it didnt happen and they promised us "good news" aka new scheme by them. Fuck them.

There are ~300 people currently on their discord channel, I take that as enough interest left in their new development...

btw, what was the concept of shadow?
I only heared about it when it was over

The concept was simple. All devs cashed out from OG cause they didn't believe in their own project. Then they wanted more quick and easy money and created a shadowfork with a plant to dump OG and make everyone swtich to shadowfork for dem gainz. Fucking pajeets.

so it was basicly the same, with the same amount of dividend % and price rise & decrease formula?

LMAO people literally going to go through this shit again. Biz loses a million dollars and a day later they contemplate about partaking in it again. Holy fuck

Little do people know that the original contract is flawed and Trhe same thing could happen any time to POWH

Good luck, anons.

This isn’t going to have the same parabolic growth as the original did. A combination of numerous imitators and incompetence by the devs have completely tanked this concept. Anyone putting money in to these self-proclaimed ponzi coins will lose money from here on out

No, you would get 10% more dividends and you could sell only for 80% instead of OG's 90%.
OG's contract is not flawed. I agree with you that only complete retards would partake in their another scheme but OG's contract was legit. Thats what makes it so annoying. If fucking devs didn't cash out and kept supporting OG instead of attempting to dump it, it could be so much bigger.

try harder your FUD is too weak

yup
why would you trust these devs with anything after that shit is beyond me

>LOL LE HODL! GUESS WE GOTTA HAVE AN ETH HARDFORK BETTER ASK MONEY SKELLY xD

I can guarantee these devs have prominent Reddit accounts, you faggots deserve to lose your lunch money

Dividend formula was amended to shell out on sells too.. that's where they fucked the code

the answer is greed haha

Do you realize why shadowfork crashed. If you don’t know anything about the extensive logarithmic algorithm that goes into this then please don’t speak. You even know what solidity is? At least I told you so.

Holy shit it's out, check their twitter

powhshadow.com

>Literal ground floor

WRONG BRO ITS A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN THE SITE SOOO MANY DANK MEMES BRO THIS IS (((OURCOIN)))

I'm genuinely curious about this. It was an integer error in shadow right. What's the problem in og?

People are working on getting new websites/social medias up for the OG powh, fuck the og devs. Right now site's been rehosted on ipfs, but I think the PoWH saga will show people the benefits and weaknesses of Ethereum smart contracts.

Sticking around to see how this whole thing turns out

Buy & Sell POWHShadow

Current POWH Price = 0.0087 ETH
Check your POWH balance with Metamask

Buy POWH by sending ETH to the POWH Contract Address Below
0x6f492192C0fe039fA578ffDA3c1924C0e5312249

Sell POWH by sending POWH to the Contract Address.

ETH should be received instantly after sending your POWH.

NEW CONTRACT LAUNCHED 1/31/2018 2:00 AM EST
AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
HHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAA
oh boy
whoever falls for this one
deserves it

Idk exactly but it doesn’t make sense to me. The code wasn’t even changed much. Could have been a bug in the original contract.

How long have you been at this? A few days? Give it up. You haven't even gotten ONE person to fall for this lazy shit-tier scam.

Give it up faggot. Kill yourself immediately.

I'm a titanium hodler in the original contract, I have over 100 ETH within, I did not move my coins out for the shadowfork rubbish as I am a senior web developer and solidity enthusiast, I read the new contract and spotted the division error before fomo'ing in. I warned my bizbros and hopefully I saved a few of you. The original contract is beautiful because it was largely in part written by Dr. Jochen Hoenicke; a brilliant developer who works with Trezor. See the original idea and code here test.jochen-hoenicke.de/eth/ponzitoken/

The original developers did much of nothing. I see this as a wonderful experiment and with over $1M in the original contract it speaks for itself... however I don't have confidence in the current devs behind the website. The website is key access point, however the beauty of ETH smart contracts is they are decentralised and immutable, meaning other skilled web developers can create another site that interacts with the original contract, not a clone/scam, without the contract itself being changed in anyway.

I've decided to spend some of my free time creating a new home for POWHC with live statistics, interactive graphing, prediction models and calculators for the more astute "investor". My site will cater for not just blind luck gamblers but those that want to try and game the system with data informed entry and exit points to accumulate most profits, the beauty of the dividend and expected self replenishing funds makes this ripe for strategic market manipulation.

Another reason for this is to help the community if the original site disappeared, the contract will live forever - it just needs to be easily accessible. Thus I will make this project completely open source, run several mirrors across different domains and if you'd prefer you can run locally for ultimate control/security too.

HODL bros and any ETH contributions are welcomed:

0xF50E98A67661a97f83Dea397D8Cf558De8F46D34

give up man, everyone knows only powhcoin is the good one

watch for Dumbasses Destroying Our Sanctuary.. cuz I think they will when you launch

The more dumbasses the more profits for iron hands ;)

And I have extensive experience in mitigating both fud and packets ;)

They seem overtly angry.. I would like to see this out of their hands for sure. Keep doing the lords work

are you a brainlet who can't read code but only pretends to understand them?

diffchecker.com/gbOaThov

left is OG right is shadow.

its kinda obvious that withdrawing is fucked due to totalPayouts not matching up with the actual payouts. im guessing it throws exceptions at withdrawOld() or reserve()

OG code has no problem with this it would have encountered when the 30% crash happened if there was a bug like this.

as i said your FUD is weak so please go back to powh69 threads and join the pnd pajeets.

there is a bug in the original contract. has to do with sell prices not reflecting decrease in price do to bulk sells. the shadow bug is lurking in the original powhcoin. an alternate solution is being worked on

trust only the original weakfags

Thanks for the info

unless you point out which lines it has problem setting "sell prices". I'm gonna assume you heard it or read it from another pajeet and consider it a FUD.

code here: diffchecker.com/gbOaThov

Why chase the original now when it's already saturated - the contract can and has been cloned line-for-line. You can compound returns multiple times over by putting dividends into clones:

pajeetcoin.xyz
0x310b15AD0a8B282ee8011d91c79fEba80CB179C8

> The original contract is beautiful because it was largely in part written by Dr. Jochen Hoenicke
I was wondering where the original came from. Also neat idea.

It's not saturated and never will be
It's designed to remain forever, even if it drops if you stay in long enough you get dividends. I've been in less than 24 hours and have 2% of what I put in in dividends. Fuck off pajeet

pajeet fuck off. no one will help you pump your coin.

I like the idea!

When it's up and running, I'd like to put some of my dividends in as a thanks.

Aye, the website being a weakpoint is my concern too. Smart to make a sleek and appealing site.

Pool is stagnating now. No one in their right mind will put more money in expecting to make it anywhere. Good job if you got in early, but if you didn't, what fucking good is having your coin locked up and paying next to nothing?

Take the exact same contract, launch it on a different address, and let people play the game again. Arguably, this is the only way the whole thing is even remotely interesting. If you can 'defect' and put your coin into another version of the same thing it will create dynamics, and more dividends. This is not fucking rocket science.

It's a zero sum game. Splitting the service into multiple clones will only distract and discourage newcomers (normies).

The way I want this marketed is it's the new tether. Why does 1m have to be the ceiling? This can be pitted as a bastion in a bleeding market.. until it's not

>pool is stagnating
after a day of booming
so weak hands you have to sell after one meh day? buy the dip goy

The sad part is that the original could have gone places without the shadow fork, but now I doubt any significant inflow will happen after 900K wiped out

It'll stagnate until people add in money or pull it and then the cycle of boom/bust should occur again.

I agree. Too many choices makes people avoid things. McDonald's cut down their menu offerings and increased sales quite a bit.

PoWH Coin is at a stage where long term growth will help more than a bunch of other ones.

I think *maybe* a ShadowCoin split and having two at most is a good idea.

PoWH would have more volatility while shadow would encourage longer term growth.

I'm just afraid that the "Shadowcoin" will get treated as badly as the clones that are coming out right now. I do agree having a bit of competition between few dividend models is good for the community.

What happened to powhcoinwhale who put 242 eth into the bugged contract?
archive.is/qDEus

Creating velocity between them though?
>X is the true PoWH switch to that!
>No Y is the true PoWH, all the whales are converting to!
>Z is the new PoWH with all the hype, switch and join on the ground floor or forever FOMO!
>Z is stagnating, switch back to X the original safe PoWH!

noone will join your scam after your last fiasco, fuck off

Pls sirs sell out from POWH and buy into POWH Shadow

It will work this time sirs

Pls

PowH Revived !

at 0x03B0Be689F36f383568D0a2486834cC6CEDDDa50

shilllll

nice try pajeet

bros don't fall for this:

The smart contract PONZI coin was made by Jochen-Hoenicke (test.jochen-hoenicke.de/eth/ponzitoken/) who is/was a Trezor senior Engineer
Of course when the devs tried to change the code to improve dividends, by not knowing proper solidity or not having coded the contract itself, of course they shit the bed, but the original contract is fine because it's made by another person.

Trust only the original.

ethpy

rfscoin.com is rising slow and steady, might be the best pump chance for now.