Ambros reporting in

New report just came out. How are we feeling?

blog.ambrosus.com/ambrosus-sensor-systems-progress-update-on-integrating-iot-with-blockchain-a54fb788209d

More bullish by the day

How much AMB for her?

Going all in after i can dump these Modum bags

It's some good news. This isn't a short term x5 type coin. It'll be a good year before this does anything significant. But great team and the CMO they hired has good experience.

Personally I like the direction we're headed in. These updates along with the open line of communication with the CEO is beginning to instill confidence. Once we can score some partnerships, we'll be gucci.

I think it will pump if big partnerships are announced but also steadily rise

Honestly, the use case for food and blockchain ensuring the variety of variables wit it are correct is huge

The only issue with the sensors is if they're cost effective. If they can solve this problem, AMB is gonna sky-rocket like a motherfucker.

The way I see it is this.
>specialized sensors along the supply chain
>barcode/qr for people at the end
That way everyone has access to the product's history, it rewards quality products.
It's a potentially untapped market.

wtf r u talking about u retard?
there have been qr codes for customers to trace the quality products (mainly meat) for long time
but no one uses this shit

Especially in Europe.

EOY price predictions?

I've never seen it.

especially in europe they have the qr-code shit for customers since years
but surprise, no one is interested
"watch a picture from the farmer who raised ur cheap pig"
gay ass shit no one actually uses

Americans obsessed with their gluten free will be the target

the point isn't for the end consumer, it's for supply chains

i know, this was solely a response to the other user who marked the end consumer as "untapped market"
lol y had no one this great idea before
oh wait, one click in ps to generate a qr-code
oh wait, better do it on the blockchain with barcodes and sensors

>Baby food on the blockchain

I hope none of you fags buy in because you believe in the project.

What. Are you retarded or just linguistically stupid? You realise this gives shops an insane amount of bragging power about why you should trust them more. A few years ago there was the huge UK scandal about supermarket giant Tescos selling horse meat as beef. This is a real issue within retail, it’s 2018 and just because you are a lazy autistic NEET slob who thinks everyone thinks like him, doesn’t mean there aren’t hundreds of thousands of soyboys out there who will brag about knowing where their food is from. Regardless, I digress, it’s for the retailers and suppliers to use as selling points and competition. Giant market. Walmart are already on this.

And how is this shit gonna help? Meat on the counter is just meat on the counter, it has no RFID tags on it.
He's bragging about "tamperproof sensors", but unless the product never leaves the package until end user (pharma, whiskey), there is no way to prove that the product and the sensors were never separated.
The only use case which makes sense is when you need to check if the storage conditions were observed (temperature), but that can be done with thermochromic inks for a fraction of the cost: it gets too hot, the package changes color, end of story.

Interesting. You should ask the CEO about this.

no, not because i'm a lazy autistic neet
but because i work in the food supply chain industry (in a wider sence)
inb4 cashier/greeter/anytthing retarded
smart ass consultant who gets more money per hour for babbling shit than u fucker make in two days in your menial slave job
soyboys may be a big thing in ur gay ass burgerland or for inbred islandanglos but overall its overrated
maybe u should leave ur mongolian echo chamber sometimes
or read less women magazines
retard

>Dumping MOD
.......... just why? You really are that desperate?

>retarded and poor unironic communists having any money or brains to invest into something worthwhile
I sure hope that isn't the target demographic.

Should i cut my icx stack and Ven stack down to go into this?
I wonder.... hmmm
This has potential to blow, but it's a risky coin

>consultant
Damn, you really shouldn't advertise that you're mentally deficient on the internet.