The next ELIX (50x return)

So I seen Elix when it first pumped to .30c and hopped on thinking it was getting priced in because the volume was so insane. If you check the chart it fell to a low of 0.038c and I sold out around .10c. Thing is, it pumped to $2.50 a few months later. If I wouldve bought the dip I could be financially free right now. It pumped from a 1.5m marketcap to 75m. Now i know most sub 5m marketcap coins are shit and they are but there is a special project out there right now. One with stable updates, a working product, a good idea. Im keeping my eye out and am searching for the next Elix opportunity, join me in finding the next 50+x, I cant stand missing out on these opportunities especially when I actually called one and played it wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

akroma.io/
medium.com/@darkmuban/flik-price-analysis-why-its-heading-to-15-00-2d162bb9a03b
theflik.io/blog/progress-report-product-update)
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you retarded?
ELIX is still the next ELIX. Look at your own chart for christ's sake. Alpha release Q1, Beta and public release Q2. Dev team posts updates almost every week and has great communication.

The next stop is over $10. If you were serious about this you would buy in now and wait for this to happen.

NIMFA?

Funny thing, I bought elix at around 900k cap and INXT at 600k cap. Sold after I doubled my money. Fucking REEE.

Buy back in. ELIX has a very bright future for 2018.

STAR is my bet

Hint: It's another low cap coin that was being shilled here at around the same time ELIX originally was and was available on the same exchange

I bought SNOV at half a cent, sold at 1 cent. Had 400k SNOV.

BIS?

akroma.io/
>Smart Contracts - EVM compatible.
>Master Nodes - Minimum 5000 AKA required, No presale, More details will be posted on Medium.
>Oracles - Intelligent smart contracts, More details released once masternode functionality is complete as Masternode functionality will provide the building blocks for Akroma Oracles.

>Under the radard, not even on CMC and Exchanges yet

ELIX looks like it's being developed by two fuckin' undergrads. No thanks.

>was available on the same exchange

MNE

Alright alright coinexchange coins. I hope you don't mean Mooncoin.. Maybe you mean REC? I'm trying to think back. Holy shit it's FLIK isn't it?

It's got to be one of those.

Dear god no not again. I bought this shit all the way from $1.00 up to $5.00, failed to sell at $12, and then sold off somewhere in that second big pump around $4.00.

This coin is fucking aids, the anonymous dev seems like he's about to exit scam every day, and its holders are delusional. Minereum is shit.

The two main developers are not undergrads and they are currently hiring more people. Point is their app looks great so far and could replace SALT or EthLEND this year.

>Alright alright coinexchange coins. I hope you don't mean Mooncoin.. Maybe you mean REC? I'm trying to think back. Holy shit it's FLIK isn't it?
>It's got to be one of those.
Haha yep it's one of those all right.

XSTC.

REC is a complete scam, and dead, and Mooncoin is a treasured pump and dump. I'm gonna go with FLIK.

Ah what the hell, I stocked up at 300 sats already. Yeah it's FLIK.

medium.com/@darkmuban/flik-price-analysis-why-its-heading-to-15-00-2d162bb9a03b

>Mooncoin
what's wrong with it? supply?

VOISE?

Second hint: look at my ID color
Third hint: I already fucking said what it is dude

Flix looks really good like the name, idea and team hope they clean up the look website is pretty shit but decent for a low marketcap coin. Good article on it as well.

Yeah it's a little risky until they show a working product (which is supposed to happen soon, they say they'll be starting with beta testing shortly theflik.io/blog/progress-report-product-update) but the upside is pretty damn big. It's rare that you get a shitcoin with a price target built-in

Ill be keeping a very close eye on it for sure thank you