Serious opinion on this ICO. It's tomorrow, and coins will be distributed on the 4th...

Serious opinion on this ICO. It's tomorrow, and coins will be distributed on the 4th. There are other exchange announcements, and they have some right now. The team lead is on the NHS Indicator Governance Board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EWSvbwpWf9Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seriously, no thoughts?

>The team lead is on the NHS Indicator Governance Board.

could this be a conflict of interest and a sticking point later down the road?

no hospital is gonna trust this shit company with anything.

I'll pass. Whales got 50% bonus and ico sale has no bonus and they sell 10% of the tokens in ico and 90% in presale.

150% presale bonus, but when ETH was 300 dollars.

Potentially. As far as I can gather it's an advisory board set up to provide "oversight for the appraisal of indicator methodologies,
delivering robust governance of quality assurance processes used in indicator
development across the system, and ensuring that such processes are
controlled and followed" (according to the IGB NHS pdf). Which means he could advice on whether this is something the NHS wants to follow in terms of patient security. Obviously, it wouldn't be a full-on roll-out, and I suspect this is more a technological test.

He currently isn't employed by the NHS, I don't think.

I wouldn't underestimate the interest that it could generate. Medical information on the blockchain is going nowhere until the oracle problem is solved, but I'm thinking in terms of hype here. It's likely not a scam, and it's the sort of thing that could drum up interest and give gains.

No room for gains, you think?

Meh still can flip it in a week for 50% gains. Let the whales have their 100% Its a bear market beggars cant be choosers its gonna be on exchanges.

its trash. indicator governance board isnt much lol. Project relied too much on government backing and the government has already started making their own in house databases for e-documents. (you wont believe the number of hospitals in the UK that have paper based archive systems) secondly their telemedical shit is bullshit, the NHS has outsourced this to an alternative company a year ago called babylon, its successful as fuck in the UK amongst young people.

this project will get show down fast, they want to create a marketplace, remove power from a centralised institution (which has a very decentralised method of storage, which is outdated but being updated as we speak by better companies and much better solutions).

medical chain can work for small private firms, but given the fact that most of the developed world has a universal healthcare system, people rarely use private doctors.

this can work in the US, not EU/ASIA

project is shit, aimed at giving more power to big pharma and insurance, rather than helping people.

also picture this:
>in hospital due to accident, stuck in the AnE
>"Sir pls let us access ur medical file"
>"i forgot my key, its at home, just overwrite it"
>"we cant"

lol top kek. NHS has something called spine record (100% sure i got the name wrong) which doctors dont have access to unless it is authorised by the patient, 99% of the time people simply assume that doctors can access them at any time...which they cant, hence why they ask. They can only be accessed without your permission if its a life and death situation and after which the doctor can be found liable.

in summary, medical chain is fucking shit, its a dumb asf project with a really weak team (serious), it wont have any traction in the market for long term, but short term its a good buy due to the hype and the "eu news".

seriously user, this is a scammy project, buy it and dump it

thats cool but doesnt mean much when we sell in 4 days.

>you wont believe the number of hospitals in the UK that have paper based archive systems
I work with the NHS. I would.

>seriously user, this is a scammy project, buy it and dump it
I'm only interested in dumping for a quick gain. I'm not in a position to hold long-term currently. I was never under the impression that this could be a legitimate solution, but more that blockchain technology could be a way, in the future, for people to interact with sensitive information. The hype of the application is what I'm chasing--not the belief that this will be a revolutionary ICO.

Thoughtful and reasoned response. Thank you. I'll take it into consideration.

I have a secret for you... they are all pyramid scams, right down to BTC. The sooner you realize it and only see the coins as a vehicle for profit the better you will be. Dont be a fanboy and get atached to coins. Cardano has no product and was valued the same as SPACEX a company with employees that makes fucking rocket ships. Duuuuuuuh.

I do see them that way.

posts like this are rare on here

It's almost like I've taken a time-warp back 5 years.

so looks like we are both in for 5ooo bucks eh user? Im happy with getting 7500 in a few days.

I can't go to the max. I'll go with 1 ETH max. If it does surprisingly well, then I'm good. If it goes below ICO, then I don't lose much. A few hundred for copy and pasting isn't bad.

Sell your bags and make a move like a man. Quit fucking around with these micky mouse trades.

>it's a shit ICO
>but go all-in

What?

sounds like dentacoin, pnd at best

So much this. I'm an nhs gp and you would be surprised how many in roads have already been used using system one, ardens and spine. Primary care in the UK is already almost 100% digital and actually very secure.
Plus you are 100% correct about the assumed information sharing and consent system, it's why we ask.
This project only works in private healthcare systems which only exist to fuck the patient.

>sell you bags
Bags of what?Can you read?

Oh I just assumed you were an adult and had more than 1000 bucks to your name.
Welcome to the bubble. They are all shit ICOs. The world doesnt need blockchain. None of this shit is real. Just be sure to cash out when you made enough to buy land or a pair of socks (you know real use assets)

i think you may be unironically retard

Ya and judging by your grammar you are a pajeet. Im a salesman fucko. Ill buy a turd from your street if i can sell it to a greater fool for a profit. You keep buying all the hype and get attached to your bags. Ill keep my profits thanks.

How the fuck do you know so much about these things

I'm another NHS doctor.

Seems like a terrible idea to me. There's no good reason for having health records on a distributed blockchain instead of a single encrypted location and the idea of making money selling your records to insurance companies for tokens is a nightmare. Why are there even tokens? There are pretty poor reasons for utilising them given in the white paper (basically for insurance) and theres no reason why these tokens would increase in value, there's no dividend like structure. Additionally, the company is only making only a third available for purchase.

The linkedin link for their CTO doesn't go anywhere which doesn't build confidence.

As a patient, I wouldn't let my information be used like this at all, you might make a quick buck selling tokens once they hit an exchange but this is a bad example of blockchain as a service.

research, i am actually considering making my own ICO review site because 99% of the ones that are currently out are really poor and miss informed. Crushcrypto and ICO drops have really low standards for whats considered a good project.

Zeepin is considered a good flip just because its a NEO based ICO, and considering how well past NEO ico's have performed (like 3, DBC, RPX, Trinity) its rated high.

MedicalChain will be a good flip for one reason and one reason alone, Youtube Hype, Good reviews on review sites. But in reality, its actually a really bad project for long term holding and i highly doubt it will get any traction

I was kind of 50/50 on buying into this, then I watched

youtube.com/watch?v=EWSvbwpWf9Y

and it swayed me to not buy in

Maybe I'll miss out on something, but that's the way it rolls