I turned $200 to $90 in a bit over a month

I turned $200 to $90 in a bit over a month.
Give me advice or just laugh about me, it's your own choice.

Hahahahahahahahah

don't take your money out and be patient

i started around christmas in December with like 250 euro, now i have 3 ETH worth of coins
i have literally no knowledge, what the fuck are you doing that you are losing? investing in shit like LINK or REQ?

lmfaoooooo

FUCKING KEK LITERALLY TEARING RIGHT NOW

what did you put it in user ?

AAHAHA I just read it again and i can't stop man, i can't stop.. i'm PUNCHING THE WALAS WE SPEAK !! PUNCHING-THE-FUCKING-WALL! My fists hurt but it's worth it man , it's fucking worth it

I AM FUCKING SCREAMING LAUGHTER RIGHT NOW
HOLY FUCKING SHIT I'M GONNA KMS BECAUSE I WILL NEVER LAUGH AGAIN

take that $90, put it in NANO. forget about crypto for like 2 years, come back and enjoy a nice bit of free money. you try and be actively involved in the crypto world and you'll go broke, you're clearly too retarded to make smart decisions. do as I say and you will make money. or don't, idgaf if you go broke.

most of my losses are from bitbean that I bought at 170 sats and that went down to 94 now.

you're too impatient and are buying at highs.
Shit doesn't just keep going up you faggot, it has to come down too.
You're still holding your bitbeans now right? You didn't sell them for 94?

sutle fud, i like it.

I started trading full time, took 5 grand out 2 weeks ago from my main bags (worth around 100k at the time) and Ive turned it into 16k as of today. How did I do it? Patient trading. Ive maybe pulled 15 trades in that time, only buying on support and bounce plays. No fancy TA, the only indicator I use is RSI. I didnt have the time to trade like this when I was working my 90 hour a week job, I just learned how to do this over time.

I made 7k to 29k and back to like idk 16k in one month. Fuck me.

ICO's bro. If you started with $200, you don't have enough to really do much. It's ICO or all in on one coin. You better pick up FUN or XLM.

Thanks just sold 1K

It's all good as long as they don't get to your horcruxes!

The market is literally crashing every few days with the last high being 3 weeks ago and people are still acting like everyone's making money. Are you faggots stupid?

That's not exactly bad.

I still have them, but I feel severely depressed. I suffered from gambling addiction a few years ago and lost much money back then. This time I thought I couldnt make much loss if I only put in a bit, but it still makes me kinda sad.

>i have literally no knowledge
You were just lucky, you don't get to ask questions like;
>what the fuck are you doing that you are losing?

I shouldn't be laughing, but I feel like it's pointless to fight it.

Here, use this wojack in the future.

>you were just lucky
>you're so lucky you can read a fucking whitepaper

JFC, the delusion of some of these new people to the markets. Why are you investing in S H I T user?

Well, I'm sure it had nothing to do with the december bullrun we just had. A lot of these kids are the same faggots that posted pink wojacks over and over.

Well if you haven't sold anything then you haven't lost anything. Give it some time to come back.

Don't sell the fucking bottom next time you weak handed pajeet.

Advice: do the opposite of what the retards on Veeky Forums say (including me?)

now, pay taxes

I have turned 2k into 1.7k so far.
Should have shorted so many times this month, but I am too much of a pussy so I just hodled like a fucking meme. Advice for making it?

haha. i felt bad about fucking up during the early december bull run but I feel better about myself now

Buying high and selling low, that’s living the Veeky Forums dream alright

You'll end up getting if you hodl

Imagine being this guy... how do you even live day to day when you are literally a meme. How do you look in the mirror and not burst out laughing???

Best advice: chuck it at the ground stages of this one and be a bit patient:

pajeetcoin.xyz

Contract, so you can verify it's OG code:
0x310b15AD0a8B282ee8011d91c79fEba80CB179C8

You're welcome

even if you invested into the ponzi youd have made money, how?!?!

Why don't you just ask your fellow Argonians for some trading advice user?

If you've lost money on Crypto, please join this discord server soo I can laugh at you as you slowly descend into madness and eventually kill yourself.

Thank you :3

Discord - QTGjYC

So you lost $110? That's like a dinner, who cares?

I turn $800 to $700 every week by smoking so you are doing just fine.

LITERALLY SCREEEEECHING RN

its so fucking easy to make money, i can't even possibly fathom how anyone could possibly loose money in time spans of more than a week. this shit couldn't be any fucking easier

just go all in on something like hpb and you are guaranteed to make 10x, just don't be a fucking retard