Sam majors in economics

>Sam majors in economics
>knows that an announcement + long wait will cause the listing to be priced in
>does a surprise listing
>floor is exactly where It was yesterday
Sam is literally playing 4D chess

SAM FTW

Always trust in genuinely autistic people, they know a lot more than we do. Just look at moneyskelly.

this desu. As soon as I heard him autistically ranting about technical details on his AMAs I was sold

I do wish this wasn't attached to a competition though even if it does get more initial volume from whales

the autistic motherfucker said he was determined to get in the top 15 market cap

The announcement tonight about to be big too. To the moon we go. Plus new website and roadmap friday

Yeah, I'm super comfy holding this for long term. My expectation is at least rank 50 EOY. That would put 1 ARY = 8$ with current market caps, and those are likely to increase a lot too. Rank 15 with current market caps would put 1 ARY = 45$.

the whale buy in price was .002-.0035, therefore it won't fall below that

Sam literally played 4D chess with the whales

>Shaking off weak normie hands before the inevitable moon

Fucking genius, I love this guy. I'm all in purely because the developer is chad as fuck

think some idiots believed their own fud

sameer to the money
no doubt about

I wouldn't really say he's chad as much as he is an autistic genius who doesn't have any restrictions in his mind on what to say or not to say in social situations. He says what's on his mind like it is and isn't afraid of telling people they're retarded and to fuck off in the telegram. Add to that that he's fucking autistic 4D-economic-chessmaster and we're primed for a crazy moon mission.

Yeah, but it will probably suppress the price quite a bit until it's over

holy fuck this message alone by him makes me want to buy

got ven, modum and eth. what should i sell?

the dude actually bought ADA at 2 cents, he might very well be fully autistic

I really doubt it's going to bleed off from what Sam said in the telegram, hell he said he'd put up a buywall himself if it got bad

Their team didnt look very promising at first but I like the potential too much not to buy in

I could definitley see this at $5 in 3-4 months

don't fomo in user, do your own research
whales that have done research are not going to sell at a loss, however we will ping between .002-.003 at worse case scenario
the team looks pitiful at first glance

after doing research into the team and seeing they hired more devs however makes it a good investment

The dude had his own coding startup with his best friend, which is a triple green flag (they can work together well + he has startup experience + he can code)

Also since scary ARYs stick together
I would recommend you guys check out Stack (STK). Just opened trading today, no public sale. Prices are a little high right now, but I'm hoping they drop to around $.3-.15 to accumulate. Will be trading on cobinhood in like 2 minutes and Huobi in about 8 hours
FTIW he also really like ZRX

What's the floor on this going to be?

Right now it's 28 cents

not much lower than that

Yeah, people are always quoting the
>we have been friends for 10 years
as something retarded to say when describing their team. But what it shows is that they know each other well and can work together, which is very important with a startup.

should i sell my tellies for this?
I'm down 50% on them, but it's money specifically for big gambles so i really dont care

don't FOMO in user, the reason you are down on TELcoin is because of FOMO

just wait a day for a tested floor

Thanks user, solid advice, i bought telcoin before i saw the shill threads, biggest loss in my history desu

To be honest, 0.28$ is the absolute bottom floor. The coin is valued at 19m(!!!) at the moment, Datadash (one of the biggest crypto youtube shills) is making a video as we speak, Sam is playing 4D chess, big announcement on the way. I wouldn't be suprised at all to see this at 100m mcap very soon.

It could also pull an XLM, bleeding until the next bull run

thought i was so fucking smart buying in at .32 two nights ago. Now it's .24. I've promised myself to not sell at a loss, so I guess it's time to accept the pain and hodl.

Sammy boy cucked each and every one of the exchange flippers

Sam is fighting for the people

wat coin r u talking about guiz

BlockArray (ARY)

No substance usage? Holy shit, he's a true Vitalik-tier autist.

So this is the second announcment? A new advisor.

>An advisor
Unless it's fucking Bill Gates or Undead Michael Jackson, we're fucked.

C'mon dude, that's hardly autistic or genius wtf are you saying. That's a relatively normal conservative view...

Reelllaaxxx. At least wait until Friday.
You sound like you need to smoke some weed

and a partnership with POA Network
not very exciting news I must say

POA makes sense and adds value to the company. Most people will bitch about it though

Not in panic mode yet. They're piloting with actual companies, so the product exists even if in beta. Never bet against autism.

That's literally my investing strategy: pick the most autistic founders, the Jew-est advisors, or both. Worked for me so far

the cool part is Sam said the pilot studies are doing great right now, US express was one of the companies interested

also to any weakhands that don't want to wait for a 4x by end of Feburary, if you double your money 7 months out of the 12 months you'll end up with 100x your starting

don't knock sure things

I just bought in.