THE LOWEST OF LOWEST NORMIES ARE IN

>pic related
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CRYPTO!

PIGS ARE GONNA GET SLAUGHTERED!

CASH THE FUCK OUT WHILE YOU CAN !!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DktVDv76Qwc
blueparrotnews.com/2018/01/30/teen-buys-bitcoin-coinbase-now-cryptocurrency-expert/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>lowest of the lowest
>white
lol

>desi slava
>white

This is the lowest of the lowest?

Fucking newfags..

if your cleaner starts giving you financial advice it's time to fuck off that market

Doesn't mean much.

There have been niggers and retards in BTC from the beginning, it's all a bell curve.

Look at gold price when every nigger was on MTV talking about how much gold they had in the 90s.

Didn't stop it exploding in value of the next few years.

check this one.
some nig nog gets triggered when ice poseidon calls him out for lying about the value of litecoin.
youtube.com/watch?v=DktVDv76Qwc

Are those fucking drawn on eyebrows? wtf

yup im out fuck this shit
blueparrotnews.com/2018/01/30/teen-buys-bitcoin-coinbase-now-cryptocurrency-expert/

Juice Plus MLM and Crypto .. like pottery

Is she an indian Desi, black slave, or latin francisco?

does he dream in code?

whatever she is, her skin is clearly too light to be the "lowest of the lowest"

ok bye?
why are you still here fudding so hard
nobody cares about you
you are nothing

>BTC, LTC, and XRP
>No ETH

Normies everyone

juice+ lmao

how do these people actually exist? like what the fuck. i don't get it

>normies entering the market is bad

>Franchise Partner at Juice Plus+
LMAO

yeah, most of the people on Veeky Forums today are serious late adopters, so they should be thankful for people that pile in after them.

lmao i bet this bitch has done more with her life than you ever will
neets spewing hatred about normies on Veeky Forums are the lowest of the low i dare you to present an argument

wow what a Wiz Kid.

point is if the lowest of the low is in, there's no idiots left. the ponzi scheme will collapse soon

this hits too close to home

but we already established that op isnt the "lowest of the lowest", and people who DO fit that description have been in for weeks now.

No, the reason growth is stagnant right now is because there are over 1400 shitcoins in existence. They make up about 1/3 of the market and need to consolidate into the top alt, so that crypto can grow.

BTC,ETH, TOP ALT is literally the future.

79% of the portfolios people post on Veeky Forums are less than $10k, less than a month, and 98% are less than $100k which means they've been in less than a year. Any one of you faggots complaining about normies doesn't understand where you are on the pyramid.

i have transcended the pyramid

Only people count user.

I'm around 8 months in crypto, under 100k, still will make 500k before this bubble collapses. I'm fine with that

why do normies hate eth so much I don't get it. normie friend asks me for help, I told him buy eth. He still went 50/50 btc eth and now ate losses on btc. why are they retarded.

>500billion market evaluation... nowhere near that amount of actual money in crypto.. he still thinks were in a bubble