twitter.com/AnonBabble

haha
no bro, not possible

Ancient logo.

no incentive to run nodes, cuck

Ancient logo

xrb.network/
Yeah who would run nodes lmao stupid coin better sell everything

Is this shitcoin ever gonna do anything? Huge moon when it arrived on Binance. Now it's buried next to Tron.

yeah thats because it was listed on binance for a far greater price, dude this shit is barely 2 weeks old

RaiBlock has disappear from coinmarketcap
SELL !!

so it's real... they exit scammed us

I was bout to sell a bit ago. Then everyone on biz started hating on it again so I knew I had to hold onto it...glad I did!

Raiblocks (XRB) has rebranded to NANO (ticker still XRB) - no exit scam.

Going live on Binance Friday FYI

How high are we going?

>build an identity and name recognition
>rebrand because autists demanded it on le reddit
>looks like any other shitcoin again
Nice job?

yeah because raiblocks sounds so much better
its not even a blockchain the name never made sense

I like the name, but, ya I don't know what sense it makes. I like the old logo too. Nano sounds blah to me (maybe it's because I work in science and the word is overused there)

The name is cleaner. Now go watch some anime you weeb loser

should have kept the gemstone icon and just switched the name

raiblocks is easier to google and find than "nano" do you know how many things are called nano? Have fun with losing all the people who hear "nano" through word of mouth and end up on the nano s ledger site.

It's a cube within a cube

>its not even a blockchain
ffs do research before you speak

if they are dumb enough to find the coin they dont belong in here
based colin planned this all along to keep the weak butter hands out of this coin

It's not even on Binance yet. Most likely tomorrow.

so what? it looked nice
colorfull and sweet
now we have poop orange brown and blue colored anal beads

Its generic not clean.

If all your coin can do is function as a currency and nothing else, the core thing you need is adoption. If you honestly think making the coin harder to access is good then I'm really sorry. enjoy those bags.

I like the old logo turned into a cube like some user posted here.
makes a lot more sense

>enjoy those bags
i bought 6k xrb at 1$
i will be fine

Sure dude, well enjoy riding it while it dumps into the ground I guess.

user its okay we understand u dont like money

"says increasingly nervous Nanolet for the 2131th time"

I can't wait for this binance listing

dont worry im sure someone will post an "apologize" thread when it starts mooning when it hits binance. You will have plenty of time to fud

This is still pretty fucking surreal. Bought 5.5k of it when it was on Bitgrail a month ago. Now here we are, when the tech is proven to work expect to see some major gains

I'll let you in on a secret. When everyone expects something to pump due to an event. When an entire 60k reddit community is banking on a moon mission on listing. It won't. Markets don't work this way.

The time to sell is literally right now. Taking profit from greedy leeches expecting free money. But whatever you're blinded by greed and not looking at the situation logically. The binance listing will be the death of "nano". At least in the short term.

you actually made it user

you are a millionaire for sure

Teach me your ways s-senpai

Yea, they said that weeks ago. Node issues?

You were saying this at $35, then $30, then $25, then

Basically

S E L L T H E N E W S

And the fact that Crypto is one of the worst subjects to discuss on Reddit. Literal everyone is delusional for their coin on each of their subreddit.

Very true, you only need to look at every event that ended up tanking the price to confirm.

OP, you should apologize

It’s basically back at the price it was 2 days ago. Still half the ath. “Moon” lol

ath was 260k sats
we approached 200k sats today
"half ath"
>looking at USD value in a bear market
never going to make it

The binance listing is priced in you retard that was announced ages ago. Once all the xrb that is held hostage on mercatox and bitgrail the price is going to dump exactly like it did on kucoin

you are fucking autistic. look at binance's volume and look at every other coin that hit binance and the price was supposedly "priced in"

>India only has one

RaiBlocks literally sounds like a toy set for developmentally challenges children

thats only because of roblox

Yea OK it pumps for 2 hours and then it drops like a rock retard. Let's look at appcoins

please dont fud appc, im already down 40% from entry

I'm sorry you got pajeeted and depleted.
I'd drop those bags for another coin that fell a lot and actually has a future

This isn't your regular ERC20 shittoken with only a plagiarised whitepaper and overly optimistic roadmap behind it.
It's completely different than anything that is being listed on Binance these days.
Look at the node distribution asia didn't touch this.
100 eo February screencap dis

>random shit coin that went from 10 cents to $20 that is barely different than how ripple is used is gonna be at least $100

Normies want utility coins not "a better bitcoin #1423"

Any actual "currency" coin that isn't anonymous has no point to even be a crypto token in the first place

XRB nodes require a bathroom to run

Which random shitcoin works and has zero fees remind me again pls??
Normies want the exact opposite are you trolling or?
95% of normies don't care about privacy, pseudoprivacy is just enough for most.

it has a point if there are zero fees and instant transfers and is trustless

We need a monerainanoblock

You're complaining?

it's gonna dump

so it's the perfect name for this coin since those are the only people that hold it

im enjoying an extremely comfy x8 from when I first bought xrb feels good being poor doesnt it

comfy +650% here

This coin’s going to get fucked by Bitgrail and go back down to $15 support. Binance listing will push it to $25 eventually then up to $100 end of month once Bull Market comes back. Screencap this

More like its going to just shit itself and die because who the fuck wants to buy this off of a bunch of retards holding it because they think its going to be worth money.

The currency and transfer front will most likely be dominated by privacy coins and it can't compete with smart contract tokens anyways because it doesn't have any other use-case.

Face it bro XRB is fucked, only development news and use-case cause things to grow.

The way I look at it is that it hinges on exchanges adopting it as a fiat pairing. Imagine it being added to coinbase, which coin would you use when wanting to transfer to other exchanges?

Out of all the coins, which one would you want to use to pay other people for simple transactions. Especially when it comes time for merchants and other businesses to start accepting crypto as a form of pay. This is the coin to do it.

>Year 2025
>Walk into coffee shop with my good friend, Chad
>Wagecuck cashier: "Okay sir that'll be $2.87 each!"
>Looks at my phone, see that I have option to pay with either XLM or Nano
>XLM total: $2.875 after fee
>Nano total: $2.87 no fee
>...
>Choose to pay with XLM
>Chad: "Why'd you choose to pay with Stellar instead of Nano?"
>Me: "Check this out man. I chose XLM because it has smart contracts and REALLY cool technology and have you seen their website?? Plus they are partnered with IBM!"
>Chad: "Ouch! Okay buddy."
>Chad pays $2.87 for his coffee, no fees

It the best working product for peer to peer transactions due to no explicit fees and it is a good coin to use for arbitrage. People want products that are easy to use, appear simple and work well. They don’t necessarily want to use currencies that can run programs and have higher fees as a result of that network traffic when they just want to buy something cheap.

Probably Doge honestly, do you want some retard coin that fluctuates wildly like XRB or coin that inflates and stays the relatively same value like Doge while also being fast af.

The network will have issues with scaling if its put under load and it will get decimated by attacks since no incentive to even run or support it.

People don't even know what they buy for crypto considering they bought this off a bunch of pajeet shillers to the point its now overpriced thanks to a exchange holding their shitcoin hostage.

And two thats not how arbitrage works buddy, you have to already have the funds on a exchange most of the time for any real big boy shiet before the price equalizes or changes on a shitcoin and you transfer said shitcoin to other exchange hoping to sell it for higher than the price you got it.

XRB would have nothing to do with that in the first place, and you'll still eat a giant fee from said exchanges themselves anyways so you can enjoy paying what amounts to a fuckhuge exchange fee retard.

its also very easy to understand NANO. imagine iPhone and apple. it may not be the most advanced, it doesn't have smart contract capabilities. however, NANO is easy to use and sleek, similar to iPhones

When it comes time for mass adoption, the volatility of XRB will level out. Your theory in the network being unsecure remains to be seen. This is a bet a lot of us are willing to take. Call it a leap of faith. If it does end of being what it claims to be, I’ll meet you fomoing in at $200

another reason nano could be listed on coinbase and go parabolic

Not to mention the incentive to run and support it is for this crypto to thrive. If you held a substantial amount of XRB, would you not want to strengthen the network?