Anyone else get really frustrated around normies?

Anyone else get really frustrated around normies?

They always bitch and moan if you do something "differently" (from their perspective) and not just blindly follow the herd like them. It's really getting on my nerves.

PS to mods: I mean this in a business context specifically. Things like getting a job, running a business etc. Normies always think like they're the only ones who know how to "do it right".

I've been in crypto for a long time and haven't worked for the past year. I have a few side projects that get me income so I dont need to dip into my gains.

My normie friends keep telling me "you need a job. what about health insurance. Dont you get bored?" They cant fathom the idea of being on their own and not working in an office. It's pretty sad how brainwashed people can get

Exactly. I haven't exactly made it in crypto but I can completely imagine this. They treat you like some kind of serial murderer just because you don't meet THEIR stupid social expectations.

It's ironically usually the same kind of idiots who buy a macbook because "think different" when that's the very thing they aren't capable of doing.

You sound like the smug annoying one lmao fuck off

Making money goes against everything you are taught in life.
Because both your teachers and parents are all wageslaves.
Thats why its so hard for many people to accept and do.

It wasnt until I was 28 that I started reading books about entrepreneurship. And within a couple months I took the leap and started a business. And then another one. And then another one. And in hindsight I could have done this years ago, but there is nobody to set you on that journey unless you search for it.

And the same goes for cryptos. When I told people to buy nobody listened. Only months later when I cashed large profits they suddenly wanted in at all time high.

just throw the fedora at them, they will know you mean business

there is a difference between "normies" who are poor as shit and clueless, and normal people with basic social and economic skills.

if you hang out morons who irrationally discourage investing in crypto or being innovative in general, you are also a fucking moron. in terms of business management, being "unique" is the most fucking normie thing you can conceptualize. every guy and gal i've ever talked to in the workplace says they do things "differently" so shut the fuck up lol

What books would you recommend as a starting point?

I can't even say faggot in public any more. Where's the fun? I miss the 90s

Normalfags are the way they are because other normalfags applied pressure.to them to become the new normalfag rule enforcers. This isn't even done in bad faith. Even their acts of rebellion must follow certain security rules. Imagine if you convinced yourself the ant life is all you could achieve and you saw your neighbor try to escape it. Do you honestly think you would be cheering for him? Would you enjoy if he failed?

Just the usual reading lists that go around on Veeky Forums. I just put an audiobook on when I have downtime.
I enjoyed the Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco the most, which explains why its pointless to work for others. And why you will want to make money.

Are non-normies usually upper-middle class spoiled shitters?

If yes, the antagonism is highly understandable.

normies are npc's. you are the only protagonist.

Thanks user

no, and you have to fucking go back

Posting from a different IP.

But a lot of audiobooks are only 8 or 10 hours long. So you can easily finish a book every week. While laying in bed, driving your car or walking your dog or whatever.

Health insurance is very expensive and sometimes working a job that provides good perks is a decent way to mitigate that. I don't see what's the problem in asking that.
The real way to make it is to do a job with decent perks; healthcare, 401k, pension, w.e AND do crypto for the mad gains on the side. This way you avoid entitled fucks nickle and diming you and you can cash out much faster as you're not living off your investments, but you please are too lazy/stupid to see that.

If you've lost money on Crypto, please join this discord server soo I can laugh at you as you slowly descend into madness and eventually kill yourself.

Thank you :3

Discord - QTGjYC

TBF friend, living off of investments is what I would "cash out" for, so I don't ever have to "do a job" to mitigate my cost of living. In this context, working a job just for health insurance does NOT let you cash out faster, it means you're waiting to cash out (for what, lol?).