I have found a way to get trade bots on Binance to sell to me for cheap

I spent a few hours playing with what I could make them to do, since obviously they remove and re-place their buys and sells if you post over/under them. Also, you can directly sell to people far down the order book if you place a sell at their price. I have found a particular sequence you can do to trick the bots into selling deep into the order book - so far I have repeatedly made them sell 10 spots under, but I believe I will be able to get them farther down. Pretty much free money, and only takes me about a minute per bot - if I knew how to write my own bot, this could be endless free money.

>muh trading bot boogymen
lol dude you are a fucking idiot and you have absolutely no idea how trading works

well fucking tell us so we cant start the bot wars eventually increasing market complexity and increasing market stability

>increasing market stability
you're a fucking idiot too

the more volatile the market, the more money I make

Its making me money, so I don't care if I don't understand how it works. The bots are selling 10 spots under for me, which at times is a drastic price difference. I get that maybe you are able to make more by other means, but I'm enjoying this for now.

>so we cant start the bot wars

you having trouble reading mate?

Comfy as fk with bzc

believe you OP keep doing it WOW IS THAT YOU IN THE PIC? YOU'RE SUCH A HOT MAMA

>Also, you can directly sell to people far down the order book if you place a sell at their price.

what? are you serious? if you issue a sell order of 1 BTC at 1 USD, it won't match the highest bid (say 10,100 USD), but will actually sell your BTC for 1 USD if there's a matching bid at 1 USD?

tell me op is dumb and this doesn't work plz

prove to me they're bots and not just another retard like yourself who's also probably convinced that every order YOU place is a bot

figured you typo'd cant

make a demo webm of it and I'll bite

mind blown? didn't realize you were that stupid huh?

You have to be blind to not notice trading bots
OP is actually right

there are bots of course, that's why binance has an api

but if you put a sell order at a lower rate than the lowest ask is at, traders will go below you, regardless if they're bots or not.
you can lower the price if with fake sell orders timed well, this is just a method of trading.
you can also burn yourself bad if somebody happens to buy the sell order you did not intend to fill.

so op's method could easily be a net lossmaker, he probs just got a lucky sequence

OP are you from genesis.vision ?

Same here. I thought it matches you down the order book.

I've placed very low priced sells just to do a "market dump" on Bittrex, and it works by matching you from the highest bid downwards.

Same with Polo.

I haven't tested it with Binance... their engine can't be THAT stupid, right? (Although with the untradeable .99 decimals if you don't use BNB, I would not doubt it if it was true)

Anyone with a brain knows how to manipulate binance bots
Whales use them to push up to their own walls

Statement: I am not a robot. I warn you original poster, do not attempt to fool robots, it is not safe for you. END.

My day was shit. This comment really made me laugh. So, thanks alot fucking dickweed.

have you guys received your tokens yet?

wrong thread, i'll kms