Where my Vengang at?? See ya at the moon bitches

Where my Vengang at?? See ya at the moon bitches

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MKihI7Ogl1A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

VEN squad reporting in

60% of my portfolio is in this coin. Was never worried, happy to see some more gains though.

listen to the Jim Breyer forbes podcast published today. PeeChain ignored competetlu didn't even mention it when they were talking about crypto, he can care less about it. I bet it's like 0.1 percent of his holdings. He just wrote that quora article to PnD and the phony advisory role.

Check out TRAC too if you guys are into vechain. These supply chain coins are going to moon so hard when actual investors start getting into crypto

Salty Waltie detected

>salty walty

probably still accumulating like the rest of us smart monies.

oh ya but his linked in says Vechain investor since Jan. It's pretty great getting in the same time as James Tiberius Breyer

>Vengang
Fuck this shit. I'm selling.

he probably put 1 eth in it

>he can care less about it
LOL He's retweeted VeChain news 3 times in the past 2 weeks, cocksucker.

>James Tiberius Breyer
jim breyer deosnt have linked in you fucking liar

MOOOOOON

20b market cap?

so a billionaire invested 1 ETH in VEN, wrote 2 articles shilling it's potential, retweets news about it, and then joined as an official advisor to PND?

just buy in so you can stop hating yourself

fake phish account vetard

If Breyer is so good why isn't Circle more popular?

He probably has at least 3 eth worth now. Beware of the dumpening. We are going straight to ico prices.

6k VEN reporting in

Trying to FUD me boy? but I've finished accumulating! Shoo shoo pajeet

yes, breyer having 3 eth worth of ven was my attempt to fud.....
I have finished a few weeks ago.
All out of money. But 44k vechain

google is your friend but I'm not do it yourself larper

10,204 VEN reporting for duty sir

everyone over 10k is guaranteed to make it in the next 24 months. Unless you sell.

>tfw 45VEN

Iron fucking hands here. Not selling until it hits $50+.

better than no ven
a few months ago I started with like 70 ans

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Hold, and you'll have a nice 45k.

Woah someone says someshit you didn’t wanna hear, must be fake!

in this case yes. Ven is objectively the best choice for 2018.

VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG VEN GANG

damn it feels good to be a Vensta

We in this bitch

youtu.be/MKihI7Ogl1A

saw him on NYE, not too bad

eoty or 2020?

I bought some when it was like 8 bucks, still holdng though. Its a bit demoralising, but i know its got stuff behind it.

$100 by 2020 easy

2 years for only 100 bucks? isn't that too much? I only have 45 not 45k

>youtu.be/MKihI7Ogl1A
Imagine being that much of a nigger that you listen to this and think "yeah not too bad"

If you want 50x gains you gotta go for lower marketcap coins man. Vechain is a solid long term investment for people who have a decent amount of money to invest, but it doesn't have much more room to grow in 2 years with its current market cap. 5 years probably $200-$400

my walty senses are tingling

just bought 1400 more VEN

I'm all in now. You all can dump the price now.

Don't chase shitcoin moon missions in a bear market.

Bear markets are the only time to buy shitcoin moon missions because everything is on sale

hop on the vengabus

honestly looks good to make a move up soon

dude u made it. market is worse

2018 summer.

did the user that posted the bitflyer rumour post any evidence?
I mean it is somewhat plausible, but not really likely right now.

And when does bithumb finally accept new coins? We need asian fiat pairings.

Nah you too lazy. Vechain is 1000x FROM HERE in two years.

don't be lazy.

Bull markets on the time to buy shitcoins because they grow too. In bear markets shitcoins bleed out far more than coins with actual value because they are as stated shitcoins.

You buy shitcoins before they are popular and sell them in bull markets. In bear markets you hold on to good coins and when the bull returns the money goes to the good coins first giving you a better position to buy shitcoins.

It's the time to buy real projects so you don't get cucked harder

ur poor aren't u

or rich holding chitcoin bags

VEN train coming through.

welcome, honest friend. stay awhile, and listen noobs

will you faggots stay off reddit with your sunny rape memes? stop embarrassing us

8k ven reporting in

i am fucking poor to get a node so i wont make it but gl gang

makes no difference at all, there will be pools.

>sharing with some chink on a closed source dApp

yeah thats asking to get JUSTed

I bought from $4-$8, but ended up buying the most from the $7-8 range, so I'm fucked as well. Hopefully we're in for a good run soon

I just wanted to let you know, I don't have to.
thank god for that.

link

Started posting warnings and shilling vechain at 60 cents on here after the family mart partnership tried letting as many fellow anons know about this as possible but couldn’t get more than a few responses on each post.... so fuck you retards who bought in at 8$

I'm sitting on more than 75K Ven I got around the price you started shilling at so you probably got me in. Sometime around the middle of December or a bit earlier.

$1.40 is my average.

I only have 500. I'm 5% closer to making it, r-right senpai?

fuk u

10 bucks is still gonna pay 100x this year

Nicely done

Listened to this today, did think that was odd. But it's not like he's hiding his VeChain investment so I'm not too worried

They arent memes. Sunny is a monster.

>can care less

he gotta reap those sweet 2 ETH PnD gainzz

December 14th was the day I started shilling roughly, hope I hand a hand in that great stack man you’ve made it

I sold for elf and AMB (the lower market cap ven)

GG friends, i might buy back in at $4.50

Are you ship-autist?

Sure

For ven its an odd drop...its really just going sideways..