Never cashing out

Is it truly the ultimate end game of crypto?

>never cash out
>never pay taxes
>keep flipping and accumulating

Eventually crypto will be a viable tender to use in your everyday life and you will have avoided paying any taxes on your gains.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/irs-crackdown-tracking-bitcoiners-with-chainalysis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The state of retailers after seeing that picture, WHEW.

when I die pass my omisego smart contract keys to my children.

i do this
if i can not pay anything directly i might go to the bitcoin atm tho

how many xlm for the gril on the far right

probably like 15

crypto to crypto is taxable in literally every western country

>crypto to crypto is taxable in literally every western country
no

but if so how would they know?

I'd like to know the context behind this picture.

ok mr finkleberg I'm gonna report my 100 daily chain link transactions I prime mr finkleberg no I don't have an unverified accounts on binance no I don't use decentralized exchanges Mr finkleberg I'm a good goy

wrong

>Americans unironically believe this

US treatment of the citize- I mean goyim is really telling how free they really are
trut is, they've been denbt slaves for a long time, born and raised as such
water that tree of liberty

Either bait , or you are straight pussy. Fuck out of here with your goofy ass. I'm a street nigga, i don't pay taxes .I collect, call me the bill collector nigga

Get wit it or get lost

sure if its a convertable digital currency. still trying to figure out whether that means it has to have active legit trading in a fiat pair without one hopping through bitcoin (which is honestly the way it should be)

Kys cunt I'll never pay one cent in taxes from my crypto stash to this filthy, corrupt establishment, it's time for parasitism to die.

BTC/Crypto is all about refusing the governments war inciting, inflationary fiat (and ofcourse ilicit activity). Anyone on this board should be in crypto with the mindset of never cashing out. A lot of people are in this game to make some quit fiat, that's not right. It's just the start of 2018 and there area almost working crypto-debit cards. In just a few years you will be paying for a coke from the grocery store with crypto. Want to take a vacation? Just convert to cryptoeuro or cryptopeso. Your future townhouse will be purchased with Ethereum. Just fucking wait. I will never cash out my BTC to fiat, even if it goes back down to $200

>put money in
>never take money out
The only winner is whatever pajeet you bought your bags from.

The only money I ever put in was $700 around 4 1/2 years ago, I don't miss it too much..

>keep flipping and accumulating
Under the new tax law, like kind exchanges (selling one crypto for another) is a taxable event. You have to pay your taxes if you trade. Do not be stupid. Eventually the IRS will develop a tool to track your funds on the blockchain and you will owe more money than you have with all the penalties. Then you will go to jail. Enjoy your prison end game OP!

we are poorfags most likely on biz , shut your bitch ass up

Either bait or once again, you are straight pussy. Never crossed the street in your life with out a cross guard. Kill your self

>implying the government is competent enough to make detection tools in a market and technology they know nothing about than the free market can improve privacy coins

Yes goys we will find you you are smart to report those crypto to crypto transactions.

news.bitcoin.com/irs-crackdown-tracking-bitcoiners-with-chainalysis/
Good luck

>shut your bitch ass up
You sound black.

It's Asian

You can already pay for almost everything with crypto

i'm not tho, just not a sheltered cuck like you. Been around the block a few times, enjoy paying taxes on every crypto you trade. Thus making your profits 0

yes but it needs to become more viable, meaning faster, ease of access and minimal fees.

(You).
This is bait a this point.

Fear mongering.

>paid 88k since 2015 for the technology

Hahaha haha holy shit that is like a bag of peanuts in government contracting world. But sure 88k is going to create the software that will track my Bitcoin from coinbase to bittrex to binance and the 100 alt trades I make a day. I'm sure the irs is gonna pay for that lengthy legal battle to prove it was me too because I paid that 5k in taxes when I cashed out instead.

This is like those guys that were gonna get life in prison from downloading the new Brittney Spears single off Napster.

finalflash u wont get rich with crypto just sell wow gold idiot

Well if you flip it’s a transference or property in the United States so you have to pay. I’m just holding forever. It’s my chance to become a millionaire in a year so I’ll take a year worth of money for that. It’s a good risk towards delaying my current projection a year, even then I still have a stock and 401k rolling. Like if the market is bear I’ll just buy more niggers and in a year I’ll readjust my sitsution depending on the results and projections