>It has real world use
>Solid dev team
>Easily the only ETH of 2017
>Banks cannot undermine this, they will have to use it
>All you have to do is HODL you weakhand pajeet
>This will easily go x10
>Do you hate money, well then don't buy and stay poor
>Sergey will release news soon
Just buy and screenshot it, thank me later.
>I hope you're not still reading.. why aren't you buying already

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7ueji7/just_finished_a_new_chainlink_external_adaptor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>

Stop posting about LINK on biz. Bizlets don't deserve LINK. I'm still fucking accumulating, I don't need retards ruining my future.

I have 25k. I'm all in.

can we just get on with this mainnet shit?

$1k eoy

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7ueji7/just_finished_a_new_chainlink_external_adaptor/

">Banks cannot undermine this, they will have to use it"

What I don't get is: Why can't any large bank or cooperation just create their own version of chainlink? Just set up a dev team and make it even better than the existing one. How can Sergey compete with millions of $ RnD funding from large companies creating their own stuff?

Easily. Top coins are nearly all useless garbage besides ETH.

Is this the most retarded forum on the internet? Constant shilling of a token that has dumped on half of biz. It will never ever get to $1.50 you tards

quality mobius and abandoning link fud this week boys. it's actually getting people out. the link reddit (where they only want to dump link after a certain price) has more than halved in users over the week

in Sergey we trust

Guys I gotta be honest. I just sold 35% of my Link because I got scared when I saw some other projects that are looking to do the same thing as Link. I will hold the rest of my link. Sorry.

>All banks use Microsoft Word why can't any large bank or cooperation just create their own version of Word?

>what i don't get is: why can't large banks or corporations just create their own version of microsoft excel?

It's called Mobius, no one wants this garbage.

Sell all of them user

What about an OS? Fuck, what about planes? Why are they not building better planes? Why are they not building their own airports? How can American Airlines compete with the global banking system. It can't.

Im selling next week when its near 1.00 again.

You’re gonna make it laddy

Yep. Link will imitate the ETH year long bull run. Screen cap this

I'm starting to lose hope and I have been holding 28k since November.

Sergey is pissing me the fuck off. Gives a fucking update. Its already 33% of Q1 and we have NO new information. Wheres the marketing new hire? Wheres GO? What the fuck is this team doing right now. Fuck this shit.

Reminder that sergey is ceo of smart-contract and link isnt marketer because it’s not a priority for him to not only accomplish his goals but also make it profitable for shareholders. Link is an internal purgatory that only saw gains during the December alt coin pump and dump rush

MOBI x100 by summer. Please sir, do you want to be street shitter pajeet your life? Buy buy buy Mobius or stay poor forever.

No one cares faggot- sell your link or donate them all to me. Heard Mobius great buy- it’s less shitty than LINK

Again he’s ceo of smart contract not LINK. Rory has been hiring temps and not any other devs. They are immature thinking they can do everything themselves and not trusting one dev to higher the last year. Shit is so amateur

Making oracles from scratch is easier than making excel from scratch

I unironically market dumped my stack of LINK yesterday and put it all into Mobius. I'm sorry but the lack of updates, developments, communication and quite frankly the tasteless overshilling of LINK around these parts has ruined my enthusiasm for it. I don't really think Sergey has his heart in Chainlink anymore. Something changed along the way, I can feel his enthusiasm for it waning similarly to how he just up and left NXT like a thief in the night. He probably had a great time raising millions of dollars with the ICO and being a famous celebrity on biz, and I'm happy for him, I really am, but he lost his hunger for success along the way and it got replaced by hunger for Big Macs. The Bitcoin superconference will likely be a total shitshow. I've no doubt the price will dump within minutes of Sergey staggering off stage after another boring regurgitated speech where he doesn't even mention Chainlink. I really enjoyed holding LINK, it was a pretty cool bag to carry for a while, but Mobius is definitely the new wave of oracle tech and has all the momentum now. I can't let it pass me by.

Yeah they're so easy we have too many working decentralized oracles now... Come on retard, if it's that easy ChainLink would have some competitors.

LINK went x15 if you bought at ICO and sold at ATH

this, link was always just a meme

He's right, LINK is nothing more than a JSON parser.

$1

LINKIes are so delusional, it’s so fucking sad. It’s like you guys have daddy issues thinking daddy is great when he ignores you. Smh you stupid young idiots

Jesus Christ... Jason Parser?????

Aeternity does what link does and more. You linkies need jesus in your life

If you sell over $1, it will dip. Every single time. It will dip and you will have either made a profit or given yourself a chance to rebuy lower. It will work every single time.
Until the one time it doesn't.

kek this user thinks we've held memecoin link through 4 months of blood for a measly cancerous 10x, 100x or gtfo