HOLD ON TIGHT! HERE WE GOOOO AGAAIIIIIAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJJ

HOLD ON TIGHT! HERE WE GOOOO AGAAIIIIIAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJJ

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-08/bitcoin-falls-after-report-claims-china-orders-exchanges-to-shut
nytimes.com/2018/01/31/technology/bitfinex-bitcoin-price.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

link?

give link

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-08/bitcoin-falls-after-report-claims-china-orders-exchanges-to-shut

September 8th, 2017...

"Bitcoin falls"

>checks chart

>hasnt moved

>jog on pajeet

welcome to crypto, newfriends.

>8th September 2017
Sage and hide

WE GOING TO THE UNDERWORLD BOYS

test

Vitalik is dead. He just got hit by a car.

ohhhh nonono nonoo

those were the times man

I'm pretty sure these news outlets FUD to buy cheaper.

FUCK THIS SHIT, IVE HAD ABSOLUTELY ENOUGH OF THIS GAME, SELLING EVERYTHING AS I WRITE THIS. THESE MOTHERFUKING BAGS ARE GETTING HEAVY, FUCK THE PAJEETS WHO SHILLED ME XRB, VEN AND COUNTLESS OTHERS AT ATH. I DON'T EVEN FEEL ANYTHING ANYMORE, THE JEWS HAVE WON, THEY ALWAYS WIN IN THE END.

kek.
better close your shorts. going to get liquidated

Way worse news just came out: nytimes.com/2018/01/31/technology/bitfinex-bitcoin-price.html

"The C.F.T.C. subpoenaed that company [tether] at the same time that it subpoenaed Bitfinex, according to a person familiar with the matter."

That means there's two subpoenaes.

Pro advice.
By the time coin get shill here, it's nearing ath. By that I mean when you see 10x thread on the same coin. That's near ath.
The 1st place is twitter for accumulation. Follow whale trader and buy what they buy then just fucking have iron hands. Whales don't let their coin go to shit.

next time learn margin trading and shorting

The person in charge of reporting about bitcoin in Bloomberg retweets shit like buttcoin's memes.

Can't wait for the day of the oven

stay mad lmfao