RIPPLE CONFIRMED TO BE LISTED ON COINBASE

Other urls found in this thread:

xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/transactions/EC549FA1025374BBCBDD07986EFDDAE4326DE3A079C7553B735A1612A0D0335B
bitguru.co.uk/uphold-gets-more-than-50-million-to-add-xrp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is nothing faggot. link me.

You are stupid and you smell like shit

xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/transactions/EC549FA1025374BBCBDD07986EFDDAE4326DE3A079C7553B735A1612A0D0335B

>being this much of a mong

ok so you're not a faggot. tell me what this means now.

Explain

>100mm
>coinbase

Coinbase maintenance and the exact same time as 100 million Ripple is transferred.

Anyone smarter looked into this?

You only have 3 and a half hours before maintenance and the transaction is new. There is no time for a thorough analysis. Only thing that seems clear is the account the funds came from has down transactions without a billion ripple last year, so it implies it is directly from ripple itself.

>down transactions without
Jesus, I meant to say it has done transactions with... a billion ripple

>actually believing XRP will ever go on coinbase

ahahahaha

STRAP THE FUCK IN BOYS IF YOU'RE NOT HOLDING XRP RIGHT NOW JUST STAY POOR FOREVER

It won't be listed. Jesus, man. Accept we hold bags and move on with your life.

Oh please please let this be true. Bought in at 1.30 and want to see this goddamn thing go back up already.

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

>MFW In since $0.19

speak for yourself, i got in at .24c

it's inevitable.

Stupid then and stupid now. Sell it an get on with your life. Its a fucking token scam based on bullshit about banking deals that did not exists and when investigated by a NYT journalist who called ripple out on twitter for having zero evidence was met with autistic nigger screeching. No one in any major bank IT team I deal with has any interest or dealing with ripple. Fucking deal with it. Sell. You were conned.

well, okay

what's the harm in holding some XRP for 3 hrs for shits and giggles

im in

>Post your Ripples!!!

3119 XRP, Reporting in

If conbase doesn't add more of the biggest soon they'll very quickly lose market share.
Robinhood forced their hand

To be fair, according to Veeky Forums every coin is both a scam and a guaranteed 10x at the same goddamn time. So for every one of you saying it's shit there is another one smuggly getting ready to go to the moon. If there is one thing that I have learned over the last 10 months of trading crypto is that even a shitcoin can make you money.

Looks legit to me

3367 reporting in sir

xlm

You dumbass its not coinbase bitguru.co.uk/uphold-gets-more-than-50-million-to-add-xrp/

>The latest update to this approach comes in the form of Uphold’s cryptocurrency exchange receiving an investment of $57.5 million in exchange for ensuring trading services for XRP.

no

That is 57 million, while this at current prices is closer to 115 million.

219 ripplet here

Ripple is getting listed on Coin Square I think I read tomorrow February 1st. Can't remember where but I know I read it. Could be that?

Adding that coin is going to give it volume. Oh wait, XRP has got shitloads of volume. It's just that the only benefit of that coin was that it kept going up. So as this only selling point vanished, nobody wants that shit anymore. Just look at the graph, one time parabolic ATH and then bleedout down back to penny stock level - compare to TRX, another overhyped nothing).

kys faggot

It's true, and is happening in February. Don't know the exact day though.
And Coinsquare will open their market to US on Q2.

XRP will moon

heavy bags much or y so srs?

funny enough both of them are getting added tonight lmao

Excellent.

I bought 1000 Ripple at 257 satoshi and sold it for 272.

Nice just bought 7 XRP

Source ?

>the jews got me early so it's okay
This is what cutfags actually believe