WHO ELSE IS IN TURTLE?

Really excited about TURTLE, don’t believe all the FUD our there, feel like this coin has a ton of growth potential and the only place for it to go is up. Bought in around 3 sat and have already seen some pretty healthy gains, I feel like once it hits a bigger exhange we could see 10x+. It’s Monero at a huge discount.

Who else bought in and how much are you currently holding???

>tfw not affected by FUD because I mined it with my already existing gaming rig
It's pretty much a "why the fuck not" endeavor

i was late and only mined 40000

>tfw FOMO's in at ATH

This coin is dead unless it gets on a bigger exchange. Just shoot me.

THIS SHIT COIN IS A FUCKING KEY LOGGER.

VOODOO VAPORWAVE VENTURE CAPITALIST SHIT COIN

IF YOU HAVE THE

>Simplewallet.exe

ON YOUR COMPUTER IT'S ALREADY TO LATE

YOU NOW HAVE ALPHA PARTICALS IN YOUR PC

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

I wouldn’t be so worried yet, it’s only been available for three weeks or so, they’re still so cheap and has tons of room to grow, if it hits a bigger exhange forget it about it, it’ll take off, dev seems pretty honest and not just out for a cash grab like the rest of these guys

Yeah that’s exactly how I looked at it, I dropped 3k into it and I figure I’m going to ride this thing out

Proof or gtfo

100 sats soon (10x gains!!!) Screencap this and thank me later.

Turtle Coin is only for Chads. No virgins need buy.

So many haters on this coin, people are just mad because the coins they dropped a bunch of money in aren’t doing good and turtle is holding steady and starting to pick up steam, TRLT to the moon!

>TO LATE

somebody explain the value of this shitcoin. why is it special. why are there so many shills

Because it's holding stable in current market conditions and it's already gone up 10X in past week with it's eyes closed.

Sold. Just got another million @ 11 sats. Insane deal for a coin that flames monero.

turtlemarine just stop already
seek help
we're worried about you :\

It's Monero with 2 decimal places and a fuckton more supply (1 trillion coins).

It will never be worth a ton but I could see it grow a bit. Maybe a $200 million market cap.

Turtle marine is an embarrassment for this coin, there’s always one in the crowd tho

In order to get to a trillion it will take like 20 years, by the end of this year they’re will be 30bil in circulation, currently there are 4bil in circulation, if this coin gets on a bigger exhange I could see the price reaching or surpassing $1.00

>turtle

just the latest biz meme coin. will go nowhere.

I saw your buy go through, i got a 3mil buy order at 10sat atm, I feel like this deal isn’t going to be around much longer and 20sat will be the next best price to buy it st

you're telling me dude
at first i was angry with him, now im just disappointed and sad. pitiful, even

It couldn’t be further from a meme coin, that’s what people say that haven’t done any research and don’t know what they’re talking about, good luck in your current coins and hope you make the change to TRTL!

"Screencap this" is used for insane long term gains that you believe will be true, not bullshit we all already know is gonna happen in the next week

I didn’t let it get to me too much, it honestly weeds out the people that shouldn’t be involved in the project, if you do your research you’ll figure out he doesn’t represent the community and the community and dev is the reason why I invested, I like seeing new cool projects like this one

alright so we have...
hasn't dumped yet. not exactly a buy signal
muh monero darkweb tax haven idea that obviously didn't happen this year
knockoff monero with higher supply so even poorfags can get in

personally i think a shitcoin reckoning is going to occur sometime this year and every knockoff coin is going to have its marketcap absorbed by the real deal. i'll pass

You make solid points but there’s been multiple dumps and the price has leveled out every time and is currently holding steady and it’s not a matter of if but when regulations will come and money will pour into privacy coins, i wouldn’t call it knockoff Monero but a compliment of Monero and the supply shouldn’t effect the price that much, this coin is going to absolutely grow at a great pace and there’s going to be a lot of people wishing they got in

oh no doubt
im a turtle through and through
i just hope this guy finds his way :\

>mfw I didn't do any research
>mfw I just started mining this coin because it pissed off a nocoiner on /g/ who was crying about the prices of GPU

So am I, I have 4mil of these shells at this point and plan on increasing my position to 10mil over the next couple of weeks before i store them in a wallet, this coin has a lot more promise than a lot of the other garbage that’s out there right now, be patient and have faith and spread the word!

You’ll be happy with turtle, great community and this coin has a clear direction!

Hey me too. I still got s few k out of it

Fuck off pajeet

Discord is great tho. Like it's just a fun chat. No one cares hardly any drama just memes and good times

Go somewhere else and be miserable

Yeah the only drama comes from the people spreading fud and the haters, don’t be mad that your coin is tanking and turtle is holding strong, no need to feel fomo cause the price is still super low and it’s a great time to get on board!