I just finished making a coinbase account today and I'm awaiting verification from my bank account. What am I in for...

I just finished making a coinbase account today and I'm awaiting verification from my bank account. What am I in for, Veeky Forums?

could you possibly be more of a faggot?

Suffering.
Anxiety.
Insomnia.

the fun ride if you're smart

disappointment

I guess I could start taking dicks up my ass. What's your point?

>coinbase doesn't accept US passport
>don't have a Driver's or normal ID

fuck me Veeky Forums. Where do I go now?

i almost cut myself on that edge, user

Hey hit me up for the buttstuff if you go through with that chainlink buy

You sound like the kinda guy that would MMM MMM MMM NA NA NA
WASSA WASSA WASSA GO ALL IN ON TRX

School or prison I'm guessing. Why the hell wouldnt you have a normal ID if you aren't underage, illegal, or a felon?

Stress and neurotic portfolio checking

The DMV?

weight gain

ive gained 50 pounds since i got into crypto and im nearly obese at this point.

Fuck this faggot OP here, what's the best crypto wallet to have if I want to stay anonymous and not have the IRS or the guvment in my damn business?

buy ETH and store it on MyEtherWallet

None of these things sounds different from what happened when I first started visiting Veeky Forums. Should be a walk in the park.

get ready for the 2-3 am excuse to Fap or go to the rest room when your checking the market

Hello Pedro!
Its time to go back.

go to the gym once a day. Do anything there, but spend at least an hour.

you will feel better and also make better decisions in crypto

14-20 day waiting times for your purchases

Are you by any chance the CEO of Smart Contract?
I've gained about 20 pounds of fat since I started crypto. And lost muscle.

>fatbitcoin.jpg

Does anyone have this photo?

Ola amigo

You'll probably make 20%-40%gains immediately but don't get cocky. Eventually you'll lose everything you gained. It is then you decide what kind of trader you want to be.

DON'T BUY SHIT COINS

this is literally what crypto brought on to my life

>What am I in for, Veeky Forums?
Hopefully losing all your money

You might wanna hold off on buying. The Tetherbomb could go off at any moment now in the next few weeks to a few months. It will correct 50-80% when that happens.

>What am I in for, Veeky Forums?
by the time it gets verified you're gonna be buying at ATH

if you dont even have a coinbase yet you dont know shit. you'll probably just end up losing money

This....I wake up twice a night to check things.

This also...I went up 200% quick and didn't save any gainz and then leveraged this shit out of everything and the bottom fell out a couple weeks ago. Cut me in half. Hodl is a meme. Get your gainz and take out some profit to reinvest. Hodlers become bag holders.