Do you faggots realize that the moment OMG finishes its product its going to dump hard...

Do you faggots realize that the moment OMG finishes its product its going to dump hard? People will realize that the expected income OMG generates is way lower than its currently inflated price.

Just look at SALT and other coins that release their working product. Dont get me wrong it will pump in anticipation of the release but only a dumb motherfucker will not sell when it pumps.

poor FUD

so... you're warning about a dump in 2 years?

why would you fud this? it's ETHs life support

>so... you're warning about a dump in 2 years?
Are you fudding omisego while disguising it as a shill? LOL are you kidding me? 2 years before it finishes??

>70% of coins are staked
>decease of circulating supply
>demand goes up
>price dumps

Gee op where did you get your economics degree?

What i wouldnt do to go back in time and sell this when it pumped on polo

lame

Comparing OMG to SALT.... Are you legit retarded?

OMG isnt like other staking coins where you get fixed rewards, it is based entirely on how much the omisego wallet is going to be used.

Ever wonder why there arent OmiseGo staking calculators yet while ADA already has one?

>realeases product
>product is network for fiat backed cryptos from major banks across asia
>basically money 2.0

I don't think it's tanking then.

literally this. I predict staking rewards will be more than people expect, which will drive whales towards staking. Price will start to rapidly increase which will drive FOMO to massive levels and potentially yield a 4 digit coin which will be massively overvalued and then we'll crash back to low 3 digits.

jews?

this is the most stupid post of the day, congrats

Because the network is static and always changing, always increasing.
Coupled with the fact they’re still hashing out the details.

Already 60B in yearly transactions with banks and exchanges actively being on boarded. I’ll take my chances.

>t.omisecuck who missed the greatest altbullrun by holding to OMGbags
How does it feel like to be at $15? OMG's price hardly changed from its ATH of $14 back before the China FUD

If you doubt OMG you deserve to be poor
>picrelated

hit $26 before the whole market took a shit try harder fag

I’ve never been more comfy. That’s the thing with Omisegods is that they don’t give two shits about holding omg why other coins moon, they’re smart money and have been accumulating. They know what they’ll receive in time

muh skateboard

I believe you OP, these are the same people who thought ICX was gonna have a 5x moon during summit meeting.

Dumping bags on these goofballs when the time comes. Hodl is just a dead meme now

nope, sold all BAT I had when it was 0.65, bought all OMG I could when it was 14.6

will hold it for a good 6 months now. 5x minimum.

muh >50,000 merchants, banks. and billions in volume o noe better sell

Can't tell if this is like a LINK thread where all the fudders are actually OMG holders and just shit posting or if they are actually retarded

What does Veeky Forums think of this drug money? Freefall forever or bounce time?

>Be me, Hodl 1000 OMG until 2025
>All other forms of payment are illegal
>Receive a 0.001% cut of every skateboard sold and ladyboy hooker hired in southeast asia in perpetuity.
How could you miss this?