Let's be honest here. Why would coinbase add any other coins than >pic related?

Let's be honest here. Why would coinbase add any other coins than >pic related?

It’s FUD you idiot. Not happening.

replace dash with omg and this is close to my list of possible adds this year.

Coz real tech get ignored... Look, binance had $chat

desu it won't be zrx b/c if they do end up adding erc20 tokens that are still works in progress, it'll be on some other 'product', like a separate trading hub. it's obviously either xlm or xrp, dash maybe, but i don't see why they would add dash. do people even use it?

what what the fuck is dash???

bump

ZRX is literally the only coin on there that makes sense for them to list AND implement for GDAX supporting ERC20 tokens

REQ dumbass

How many hours till the add?

>Dash
>No Ethereum

Let's all imagine laughing really hard when the maintenance it's over.

Hahaha, yeah, replace a well stablished privacy coin with an erc20 shittoken

That's not what fud means, you idiot. Stop using overused words you don't understand.

Fucking retard.

ETH is already on Coinbase you fucking autist

It's VeChain.

Dash and BAT will be added in Q1 2018. Pic related is Uphold's crypto assets. We are going to witness the commercial rise of BTC, LTC, ETH, DASH, BAT, and BCash. Every other crypto will wither away because the infrastructure will be built around these 6. Screencap this

They have said it's going to be an erc20 token

still betting on it just being normal maintenance

Watch they list ChainLink lmao man that would be the joke of the century.

>muuuuh browser plugin shitcoin

No neo?

>copy and pasted in every BAT thread

you must feel pretty threatened by big brain Brendan to paste this in literally every thread huh?

Pajeet please go, I see you in every thread FUDing BAT. Upfiring will never make it slumdog

source? i saw the post where they said they were considering adding erc20 tokens, nothing about one being added for certain.

50/50 BAT ZRX lets do this

Just made it up just then

You fools, it will be Monero, the number 1 privacy coin, that will be added. Don't be blind. This is the perfect opportunity for (((them))) to launder their money out while new buyers are pouring their money in, so the price stays within the normal range that it has been in recently.

>Implying that I read the original post
>Implying it's worth reading