What's the first thing you're going to buy when you make it?

What's the first thing you're going to buy when you make it?

once i get to 400k im spending it all on a lambo

more coins

May as well throw it in the trash retard

expensive stuff to make all the grills who rejected me feel bad

I'm buying my uncle a house. He's a hardworking immigrant who got fleeced in a divorce and lost everything. He's always been good to me and I want to set him up for life.

Property. Either apartments or investment properties. I want yo LARP as a feudal lord that collects his monthly pound of flesh without remorse.

An asian grill with the fattest ass.

Gonna buy a bunch of land and start a sex cult

do you ever feel like your life is on hold until youve made it? i know its stupid, but ive literally put off everything in my life. buying a car, buying better clothes, going to the gym, trying to find a gf, pursuing my dreams.. i feel like theres no point in doing any of it until im rich. so i just lay in bed and watch my crypto, praying for it to moon so i can start living my life

Lamborghini Huracan.

Gonna drive to my college with it tell each golddigger to fuck off.

I did this at one point.
But then I realized I might not make it.
And when I do make it I want to be the best version of myself.
I got to work at the gym.
Don't waste your time, user.

More shitcoins until I lose it all and neck myself.

Property. It’s my dream to own land and I’ve wagecucked for too long.

Absolutely nothing.
I reinvest it to keep making more and more money.

I did this for years while working on a business that eventually failed. I bought just the necessities like a house but didnt spend money on things for myself. At the end it kind of all felt like a waste.

The second time I started a business, I started taking my own profit each month for myself. I bought nice jeans, comfortable shoes, nice haircuts, eat out once a month as a treat. My business did and continues to do better than ever. I do the same with crypto and take some small profits regularly to improve my life. Not buying crazy stuff but spending money on my hobbys, good books, learning new skills. That way by the time crypto blow up and Im a super millionaire, I'll arrive already being fit, healthier, and ready to start traveling and experiencing more in life.

What this guy said.

I am like you too. I want to wait to live the way I want. Its weird.

I haven’t quite gone that far but I dollar/crypto value everythingni spend on that isn’t crypto and it helps me not be frivolous with money while trying to make it.

I'd stay in school and get great enjoyment from the fact that I am set. I dont even want to spend the money, I just want to not have to worry about money.

Time > money

A Harvey Weinstein statue for my garden.

This board is a constant reminder that money can't buy class.

my freedom