> "user move some of your xlm to xrp"

tf do I do /biz?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14975821
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

berkeley is all fags your friend is a fag hodl xlm

Why are you being such a pos room mate faggot

what the fuck is going on in this thread
this is either level 0 or 10,000,000 FUD and for the love of god i can't tell which

can confirm xrp on coinbase from friend
you heard it here first folks

roommate saw me posting on /biz and came to troll, same ip same id

Post evidence

screenshot from my berkeley acct

Dad handed me a neon fidget spinner just now and whispered 'coinbase, you know what to do'

op might be legit

Tell your (((friend))) to fuck off.

kekked

Where does it say Berkeley on there pajeet?

one of the better larps Ive seen on this shitty board.

nice work pajeet

Xrp coinbase should of been by the end of Janurary if most rumors were true. Maybe it was pushed back.

>A-
Dumb mother fucker

This proves everything

google the class name

then go back to plebbit

nice larp, first he's just your class mate. now he's your roomate, riiiight. you would've just said roomate from the start, and he probably wouldn't have told you in class then now would he.

take your meds user

Roommate is the one who is posting from same IP, not my friend who I saw in class earlier. Great reading comp

agreed, feel dumber if xrp is listed and I don't own it

if your friend has a fall internship...

how would he have insider information now, in january

strawpoll.me/14975821

lel get rekt when it's XLM added

sorry misread :/ still larp tho

Why not? How much could you possible lose moving from massive coin A to massive coin B for 24 hours?

I really want this to be true, but why is XRP one of the shittiest gainers in the top 10 right now? According to inside trading it should be mooning already

If I were you I'd go half/half xlm xrp user.

XLM is a competitor coin. Makes no sense to put it on Coinbase

that's what I think I'm going to do

true

no worries brother, not larping. friend never talked about crypto much because he was under nda, he just lightly mentioned it today when I checked coinbase and the maintenance notice showed up

no clue. Maybe cb has been collecting slowly?

> CEO of Coinbase Brian Armstrong = jew
> xrp = jew

they will cross paths and as a result of Jewish loyalty, it will be added cb to help members of the jew community

let me guess ur friend is jew

then why is it on binance and bittrex

shut the fuck up about jews
nobody cares

fuck

post the messages, mandeep

you're responsible for the shitty ZRX thread too aren't ya.

Also Berkeley is in fact all fags that fell for a debt trap. Enjoy the debt.

Berkeley CS grad here. Those are real classes, and that's the real class profile.

Dunno if he's lying about XRP but not about being EECS.

go bears

Yo, hook me up with a summer internship?

You got rejected from berk and went to cc didn't you?

can confirm. Am 250k in debt but make 105k a year

>He couldn't get into Stanford.

Nah a state school I didn't bother applying. Less debt + still sucking up silicon valley $. Berkekey is for butch transmuslims.
bless you what are your monthly payments like just wondering

Hook me up with a summer internship then. Going here for free though desu

Jed McCaleb went to Berekely and dropped out after saying it was too easy/bullshit

Excellent school otherwise, shame its infested with SJW and leftists who need to be gased

Oh they will be, don't worry about that.

be careful what you wish for user, it's not what you think it is. I could probably get you one though...uh..I'll give you an actual hint though hit up skydeck and start asking/networking there. skydeck.berkeley.edu/portfolio/
Post proof of CB internship and we can make things happen
oh god lol

my personal payments are $225/month scaling $75 every 2 years for 10 years, but I cover a bit of my parents' portion too which totals $1200/month scaling $300 every 2 years for 10 years. That's like trying to pay off a house in 10 years though, you can go much lower or longer, you'll just get analed in interest.

still worth it desu

meh that's not even bad user. fuck.

>parents pay for part of student loans

it's totally worth it guys don't worry.

OP why would you tell us? I moved some ZEN to XRP anyways since ZEN is stagnant as fuck

how was ur bar mitzvah kike

lol fake and gay sage. XLM is being added not XRP.

>do the opposite of /biz

This.

How they recoil in fear once they have been spotted.

>Berkeley

Is this a places that need to get gassed thread?

op is a cuck and just wants a discount before fairx
>nice try faggot

but user Veeky Forums uses the IP on your computer to determine tags

I hope all my enemies children go to Berkley, jesus christ

thanks just bought 100k

Is dan garcia still teaching 61c?

Shalom, fellow gentile.

The kikes know that once they put XRP on CB at its current price of $1-$2 the normies will buy it all up thinking it'll moon to 10k like Bitcoin and the jew will have made their coin the king. Because normies don't understand market cap, the jews will exploit their greed and trick them into buying a shit coin like XRP.

Just thinking about that makes me think that's why XRP is more likely to be added to CB than anything else..

I'm also wondering if Garcia is still teaching that class-- OP?

>market cap
confirmed crypto illiterate

not for my semester

I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling 4chaners! Too bad I'm already 100% xlm

just need something on my resume, about to graduate. Too lazy to check out skydeck, thanks for the tip though

Holy fuck, 4 years of paying off (after taxes) fully into your debt assuming you spend your money on literally nothing. That is insane

I think you meant total/circulating supply

lmao

user I unironically know of butch transmuslims at that school. Fuck everything about that.

screen shot this..

It's REP- augor.
inside info.. dont believe? check the daily chart the day bch was listed.. more than 1 coin was to be listed that day

fuck outta my thread, shill.

Yeah, but in 5 years I can make 200k a year as an engineer taking it easy, or actually try to do something dope. What jobs besides finance can you make 100k out of school?

You wanna know what the real Holocaust is? Every single Jew who does not believe on the lord Jesus Christ will burn in hell for all eternity!

If XRP moons from being listed on coinbase and the normie niggers make it because of Ripple I swear to fucking god Veeky Forums

you are the normie nigger you stupid fucking /pol/fag christcuck

They are listing ven you fucks.

bullshit?

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump)..

Someone just bought 100k xrp as coinbase went down

IT'S FUCKING BLOCKTIX!

>not a crypto
>only 1500 tps
Shame.

With a bachelors? Only high-end tech and chemistry jobs. Good luck anyway user, I was only pointing out that the amount of debt students are incurring is absolutely bubble tier.

I know someone who works at coinbase and confirm XRP isn't going to be added

Goddammit, why did it have to be Ripple.

I'd FOMO buy literally any other Coin but XRP. Hoping for a swift Bitcash effect where people realize it's still a piece of trash despite being on Coinbase.

Bch not listed on coinbase anymore?

RailBlox is a really cute senior project, I've got to say. Lot of passion put into it.

lol BCH delisted

FALSE ALARM NOTHING CHANGED

And it's back...

Tee heeeeeee

school is for stupid faggots grades are for dumb worker bee cucks

RaiBlocks is broken garbage. Doesn't matter if it can process trillions of transactions.

The problem with RaiBlocks can't be fixed because they are architectural.

>not a crypto
blockchain + decentralized (even more than bitcoin)

try againn, pajeet.

>He didn't major in Mechanical Engineering

Have fun being a faggot.

>200k as an engineer

AHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHA.... no worker bee cuck you will literally get like 60k

Returned from the Jewbilee. Kikes decided to move XRP addition date to end of Feb.

Go bears! Can confirm this is calcentral, I graduated physics, currently eecs masters student so everyone ignore this brainlet.

Hey there bud. Want to grab some Seniore’s? We can look over how funny this thread was

>He fell for the meme
Meanwhile I make 72k a year with 4.5k of student debt.

I’d love to but I’m doing my masters somewhere else. Fuck I miss seniores.