What would you invest in with $100 Billion. You can only buy 1 company outright

What would you invest in with $100 Billion. You can only buy 1 company outright.

Veeky Forums.org

Acme Kneepads

raytheon, duh

quantum computing, robotics, augmented reality, cybernetics

Vlassic Pickles.

Weed in Canada

bit coins

Skynet

with 100 billion i wouldnt do shit
youve already fucking won

Nah

an (american) media corporation

then shill to save the west

Google Deepmind and rule over the world

$100 billion aint shit. think of your great great grand kids

who would have 1 trillion USD because of interest on the investments i left them?

fpbp
i'd fire all the faggot mods

he's asking what those investments would be, dumbass

u wot m8

Add flags here when you do please.

Who the fuck would even want to invest when they sit on $100 fucking billion? Just put it offshore and let it grow by millions every single day.
Sure it would be fun to be a retarded whale and casually keep the price down to fuck with Veeky Forums, but why put time into investments when you have enough money to buy 100s of supercars every day for the rest of your life, without running out of money..?

id buy whichever company valued their employees the most. then id fire everyone and shut it down. i might be willing to resell the company back to the former owners for a small profit

holy shit this is the most poorfag mindset

Develop AI, unironically.

>being this retarded

Which investments would you leave them brainlets?

I'd buy Twitter then spend the rest of the ~70B after paying a premium to the shareholders on the state of Montana which I would turn into my own personal state. Then I would tweet at everyone how gay they are and how cool I am.

>adding flags
>not just spending money to find a foolproof way to ban indians and eastern europeans outright

oh yeah i forgot the premise

it's not enough. we need to use the money to make the current media pay somehow

no one should be allowed to lie this much and get away with it

Emily oberg nice