Wrong rumors of axpire being added to coinbase

Wrong rumors of axpire being added to coinbase

Strong*

Are people this retarded to believe some noname shitcoin will be added to coinbase? Hell the only reason ltc and bch are there is because they’re btc forks

axpire faggots think everyone is as dumb as them.

>can't even post a clear picture to go along with his ludicrous shill
the absolute state of axpies

i hope you used a vpn when you posted this.

I did
This is insider information, I'm risking my job by posting this
This is legit

>dat reading comprehension
smuganimefemale.tif

Oh wait, you're serious? HA

for what purpose? there is no reason for individuals to own axpire is there? i thought it was for corporations buying axpire services

You could say the same about pretty much any erc20 token

yes i have been on their telegram, the users are actually very retarded. some of them might even be delusional to think it'll be as big as ethereum. Really opened my eyes to how much dumb money is in crypto right now.

yes and that is why coinbase dont list any of them

all their coins were made to be used by individuals

if you dont have any evidence your post here is essentially useless

yeah lmao, most shillers are able to html inspect their coin into coinbase's interface. these guys don't even have the skills to do that. It's like the token distribution all over again! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Dude you haven't even seen ETN community, they were convinced it was gonna be bigger than Bitcoin

>B-but Bitcoin is slow
>B-but Bitcoin is expensive

Fuck I dumped that shit as soon as it hit 10 cents again. Crazy fucking people.

I'm holding AXP but I'm only in AXP traders telegram, where all the trolls and Veeky Forums fags are.

But honestly, Telegram is becoming really fucking toxic, lots of new money in that have no fucking clue as to what they're doing but they all think they will be multi-millionaires overnight.

Once Ver tweets about aXpire, you will all be sorry.

wow. well i can't be too mad.. i mean these are the people who line my pockets while losing all their money. gotta appreciate and respect them for the sacrifice they're making

Why would I fake evidence?

Go to ArcBlock's telegram, you're sick after 5 minutes from the stupidity these people show.

I used to shill this coin but the trader group pissed me off so much now that'd I would rather it go down to nothing

satoshi nakamoto himself tweeting about this coin won't keep the price up past a couple days. enjoy your salty bags while you hope for a future that will never come.

He won't, he also advises NAGA, not 1 tweet, ever! He don't care man, corps think he's the go-to crypto guy and that he has good rep because they still believe they call him

''bitcoin jesus'' but he looks fucking terrible for any company atm.

>he don't care
There there rashesh
Check roger ver's twitter right now
Ctrl+f 'axpire' then come back

>enjoy your salty bags

I can just sell my axp anytime after ICO price and move onto another shitcoin. What are you on about?

That place is absolute cancer the pajeets running it ban anyone who isn't sucking AXP dick. They keep getting dumb faggots to make shill threads here much like the one we are in now

Oh, how did I know some Veeky Forumsfag would try and be a smartass on that. Fuck off will ya? You know you can't save this shitcoin, just hold it and wait for it to go 2x and dump.

Haha LOL, I have no delusions about this being pure crap, but I can still see this pump anyway, I'm just going to hold, wait for an uptrend and time my exit and move on.

You know how most projects find their community important, and do reckongize you as an investor, cause you fund their project with the hope of mutual benefit?

Not AXP, fuckers told me I am a customer.
>As a customer I'm not satisfied with Axpire, I would like to request a refund

Never got a reply back, but they are not hesitant to try and ''put my in my place''

Fucking arrogant pricks.

Here, use this when the time comes. For now stop making threads when there is nothing to talk about.

I hate every single one of those Lambo normie scum cucks.
I literally dont feel bad about taking peoples money after seeing some of the shit they write. Fucking cunts

It's like all the dudes from remedial math in high school decided to do an ICO

Hes larping, idiot

have you even been in the telegram before? You'd fit right in.

No fuck I'm not LARPing.

That seriously happened

Idk, no axpies keep calling axpies brainlet while they can't even take a screenshot properly
Look at this monstrosity

I hold AXP you dumb piece of shit and Idc about giving you eye luxury.

Wait for developments. Didn't you faggots know what you were getting into with a burger ico?

I expected a quick 2x, which happened but I didn't receive my tokens yet.

Should have followed Ian Shillina's
>Token Metrics