Strap in for life, strap in for love, strap in.... for gainz!!

Strap in for life, strap in for love, strap in.... for gainz!!

Other urls found in this thread:

gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf
strawpoll.me/14975821
cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-directs-bitstamp-to-freeze-funds-of-former-co-founder-jed-mccaleb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its CAN screencap dis

they already managed to pump this higher than ETH, what normie money is left for a CB pump?

They’re not adding a coin.

you retards understand the volume isnt on cb anymore

coinbase is on maintenance, they are adding

no amount of lies

changes the fact

ripple sucks big dik

I think ripple bag holders are a special kind of retards with their insane level of fanatism towards scam and apetite for fake news.

XRP isn't a coin, that means theyr'e adding it to coinbase.

Coinbase Coin Selection Criteria does not allow a centralized coin like Ripple to list. Read their guidelines Page 3 #1

gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf

Is this FUD? Its been 2 hours. If it's not Ripple then what is it???

could it just be routine maintenance? nah, it couldn't. they must be adding 3 new juicy coins.

omg.... ppl of coinbase must never go to other exchanges before to experience...xrp...guaranteed honda

Vote now

strawpoll.me/14975821

wuts with the massive xrp selloff atm moment..

XRP is already more decentralized than you'd think, but they also have plans to further decentralize on their roadmap. I wonder if you'll ever realize that you only hate this coin because you see other people on the internet hate it too.

ZRX

selling the news

Fuck, that took me like 5 captchas.

flowing to ETH, petro is ERC20

BAT

STRAP IN FAGGOTS

Yea

HOLY SHIT

oh ah.. didnt see...mhm bitcoin taking a poop

As far as top market cap goes, wouldn’t it place Dash as next on the list then?

lol ya they're gonna add the coin that violates literally Step 1 in their digital asset framework guide.

>open financial system is defined as being available to everyone and not controlled by a single entity.

and you're prolly saying "buh buh it is decentralized!"

to which:
cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-directs-bitstamp-to-freeze-funds-of-former-co-founder-jed-mccaleb

Please let this not be true, I’ll cum so hard it will kill me

Gonna be Ethereum Classic (ETC), screencap this.

>wish it were xlm though

They got rid of ETC a while ago,
fucking dumbass.

its gonna be ufr

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

nice just bought 100k

nice

you guys all work social media astroturfing shill jobs, you know how to manipulative people and its fucking evil......i don't know what to believe anymore

fuck you white devils and pajeets

ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX ZRX

God I wish this were true

Veeky Forums is never wrong

the 3 votes for tron were all the same girl

well that wasn't very satisfying

This fella just dumped his heavy bags on Veeky Forums XD

can someone tell me what exchange holds this wallet:
rwWr7KUZ3ZFwzgaDGjKBysADByzxvohQ3C

Some fucker stole some of my ripple and was dumb enough to leave his destination tag. Gonna get this fuckers coins seized.

>stupid enough to get your coins stolen
>thinks he can get revenge