LETS BE REAL BIZ

This is not a bear market... this simply a correction of all the shitcoins that unjustifiably mooned in December. All of the legit coins have grown in value this month (2-3x some of them) including ETH, NEO, WTC, VEN, ICX, etc...

If you've lost significant money in January you need to reassess your portfolio. Learn your lesson changing endless P&Ds and get in the good coins to hold.

>correction of all the shitcoins that unjustifiably mooned in December

So... kind of like a bear market?

When the good coins start going down then I'll be worried. (BTC is not a good crypto)

Bear market til mid February. Gots to recharge for the epic pump after that.
I’ve heard many people who do TA say bitcoin is going to 4K.

Aslong as the downtrend isn't reversed, its a bearmarket imo.

OP do you see bitcoin coming back up in price? or is bitcoin alt-coin tier now?

I meant to say shit-coin tier

8k is the word around here, 4k is quite pessimistic

So anything that doesn't follow parabolic trend instantly loses 80%? Parabolic trends are unsustainable and by that analysis literally everything would crash 80% multiple times a year... doesn't happen

Bitcoin will recover of course but soon ETH will overtake it. Bitcoins only value right now is being #1... once it loses that it'll be hard to know where it will be.

Short term BTC will go up, long term I think there are better cryptos to invest in.

yeah it seems like once bitcoin loses its first place, its role as a store of value or medium of exchange will be impacted too

but bitcoin is all normies know. for that reason alone, bitcoin is essential for the success of any REAL moon missions imo

7k and it's getting to be a dangerous game for us all. I know a lot of people think that the flippening is happening, and a lot probably want it, but let's be real right now that would be terrible for the markets health as a whole in the long run. Now isn't the time for something like this to happen. Give it a year or two so we're far less dependent on it..

If ETH goes below $800 crypto is dead

I agree... I think bitcoin will become less and less relevant but if it crashes too soon its GG for a long time. As much as I don't like it Bitcoin really is a HUGE part of the market. Just hope media attention shifts to a more stable crypto like Ethereum soon.

it's not a bear market...it's a...

BEAN MARKET

When BTC dies every other crypto will go down with it.

Not if the news reports that ETH is now number 1 market cap crypto. That'll cause a normie flood. Incidentally that is also the news you be selling on shortly after it hits. Normies will of course pump it unsustainably high and it will then tank, exactly the same thing that happened with bitcoin in December.

>7160354
No it won't, it's already diverged (BTC trending down for weeks while ETH trends up). There may be a short term reaction but all of the BTC money will get sucked from it and into ETH and other promising coins this year. Just watch.

This. My portfolio is all neo and wtc. I’m sitting very pretty even after this “bear market”.

>all of the BTC money will get sucked from it and into ETH and other promising coins this year
This is exactly what will cause crypto to die.

Wrong.

I will remember my words by the end of this year.

You think crypto dies when BTC dies? Not a chance.

Yeah, I'm sure that the fall of a notoriously unsafe and overpriced pedo-associated pet project will definitely signal the end of an entire technology, and not the beginning of a renaissance as we go mainstream.

It'll be just like when personal assistant/mobile phone devices stopped being a thing after Palm Pilot fell off the map.

How does that make any sense?

If BTC died say, tomorrow, I might agree with you to a certain extent. But you will see a big media push into crypto, Ethereum, altcoins in Q1/Q2, mark my words. Come summer, ETH will be #1 with BTC fighting to keep its #2 spot.

Unfortunately, there's no use case for BTC any longer. It's the OG but there are other coins that perform its functions better and more effectively.

fud, btc was puumped to 1k by a bot.

BTC is more secure than ethereum
ETH network goes down because of kitties and popular ICOs, constant hacks resulting in millions of dollars stolen or 'lost'.
ETH is a little bit cheaper and not much faster, the only reason it ever went above $40 was because of the ico gold rush. If it werent for icos then ETH would be nothing still.

>Ethereum
>stable
>DAO
>Parity
>autistic monkey skelly
>stable

Sometimes the first lesson the noobs have to learn is cutting losses from shitcoins when the market goes soft and getting it on a fundamentally strong coins. Had you jumped on VEN or ETH when it went bad you'd be cozier and ready for the next run.

I had to learn this last Sept.

I'm the noob you're talking about. In my gut I just feel that my junk alt-coins aren't going to recover based on the state of the market now. Is it better to just cut my losses or wait till the alt coins come back to life? How long do you think the latter would take?

Vechain is the real bet to overtake BTC and ETH. You have seen.

you mean BZC

It's so obvious how is everybody blind?

Vechain Just Does.

> muhh vechain overtake eth and btc muuhhhh

t. Brainlet

BTC holder FUDing ETH is the funniest and most pathetic shit ever. They know it's over.

I don’t hold btc it eth. I rode eth up from $29. Went to neo and wtc at $25 and $5 respectively.

I think eth is garbage and will be overtaken.

Eth has definitely got the ball rolling in terms of enterprise interest in blockchain... I think it's too early to tell what it will turn out to be. For now it's going up, when the flippening happens I expect normies to flood their money in this thinking it'll get to $20k like bitcoin not understanding market cap

the blind can never see - yogi berra

i started the 8k meme, i was spamming that number all over this site at 19k, i think its more like 5k now tho. people have lost a lot of faith

Yeah I can see that happening. Lots of the money will flow to neo too though I believe.

>bought above $5.
Brainlet

Ven is just a copy of neo and wtc mixed together with some good marketing.

>Eth has definitely got the ball rolling in terms of enterprise interest in blockchain
This really is the only thing ethereum has over bitcoin. The EEA. And its a massive point as well.

Binance's BTC and ETH reserves continue being drained as people move BTC/ETH into cold storage or to fiat exchanges like GDAX.
That suggests ETH is being pumped by people trying to get out of Tether and by weak hands trying to get out of BTC. Those weak hands will be the first ones to dump during a crash....you don't want them on your side.

No one can really tell... things are pretty uncertain rn. If you believe the bags your holding will produce real value Q1 / Q2 this year they may be worth holding. If not I think cut your losses and get on board something else.

Except VEN partnerships and endorsements out the ass, you're retarded if you haven't put some of your portfolio into ven at this point

BTC is less secure than Ethereum
BTC network goes down for normal transaction volumes, doesn't even run smart-contracts, and constant hacks resulting in millions of dollars stolen or 'lost'.
BTC is a little bit more expensive and much slower, the only reason it ever went above $200 was because of the crypto gold rush. If it weren't for first mover advantage then BTC would be nothing already.

Thanks user, I need to see if my projects have any future...otherwise im gonna bite the bullet

You're so dumb lol.

You’re retarded because you’re late to the party I’m already set newfag .

Calling it now, ven won’t go as far as u think it could.