WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE! WHY ARE IDIOTS DUMPING WHEN IT'S TRYING TO RECOVER!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE! WHY ARE IDIOTS DUMPING WHEN IT'S TRYING TO RECOVER!

Grandpa wants the fuck off this roller coaster

>1 minute chart
Look again in 10 minutes

oopsy

Look at Tether, the scam's in the open and we're going down to $7.

Might be the death spiral.

Who knows though. Last time this happened it was because of Bcash and bitcoin ended up 3x'ing.

this hurts bad
i need eth to get back to 1200 because reasons

Not this month!

I just dumped everything I had earlier today. Yall fuckers can't do nothin' about it.

user stopped giving him the placebos.

Its not recovering OP. Its still crashing. Look at the BTC chart with 1 day candle sticks. Its going down to around 5-6k

But but but the weekly 20 MA they say it always bounces at least for the past 2 years

Strap in boys, we’re going down.

Look at the chart damnit! See for yourself. This is not rocket science. Its identical to every crash in the history of all crashes ever. We are just now going into capitulation from fear.

This isnt even debatable at this point. Keep your hands in your pockets shits going to get get cut by 50%. That includes ETH. And some coins are going to be cut by 80%

If every single one of these tulipcoins went belly up in the next three months could it hurt the overall economy? Like if bitcoin went to $50 where it belongs cold it hurt me?

Due to the fact that there are still a huge number of idiots who run bots to focus purely on increasing satoshi count rather than USD value it means that if BTC goes down all coins drop with it.

People want moon mission. Bitcoin has no reason to offer that

stupid people said the same thing when it was pushing $3000 last summer

I would say it’s going down to 2-3$ if we look at it realistically

more people realising that the price of bitcoin has been artificially pumped by tethers that weren't backed by $1 USD

S

oh the period eth 10x to your 3x. I'm sure people aren't looking elsewhere

i havnt made a single dollar for weeks now

i cant take it any longer

>implying it’s not whales trying to avoid tax and waiting for new tax year for inevitable price moon

maybe by the end of the year

Oh God oh God we're resting on the weekly 20 MA... I will Tapout if it goes much lower.

Why did the power that be have to do this! WHYYYYYYYYYY!

because I'm getting the fuck out of Tether you dumb nigger

whats your point
i never said bitcoin was the biggest gainer of all crypto since then
i still consider +300% a nice return (and we are conveniently ignoring the fact that at the high point it was +700% from 3k)

there are other coins that have lost value since last summer as well, dont forget to consider all the failed moon missions

Bro, buy TRTL, a safe and protective investment !

bitcoin hadn't shown the world it's scaling problems back then.

There's a lot of noobs that invested around January that are trying to break even I'm guessing. All this BS barely putting a dent in coin prices only shows that this shit really isn't going to tank, it's going to follow the standard model which means we ain't seen shit yet. I bought the dip and I'm fucking holding. See you losers on Mars.

wrong

everyone knew about scaling problems last summer
when do you fucking thing the whole segwit vs blocksize increase debate was?

the signal date was august 1st

think*

>mfw I shorted it before it went down
>mfw I went long at the bottom
going to hold this position for a bit, would be a nice little payout if it goes back to up ~11000

those are not people newfag
>those are trading bots ran by big boys who got in because silly fuckers like you previously sold them BTC for cheap

Nigga you short BTC then buy back in at a lower price. Increase your btc stack or just keep the free money.

>everyone knew about scaling problems last summer

Lol, you stupid fucking moron.

A handful or prepared people =/= the normie hordes.

fud, btc was pumped to 1k by a fucking bot, inorganic growth