>submitted 3 tickets to change withdraw address

I know I’m pretty much fucked you guys are my last chance

Other urls found in this thread:

nanowallet.io/
reddit.com/user/TheBomber9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Put it on your wallet

nanowallet.io/

But I can’t withdraw my xrb from BitGrail. I don’t think I can use the nanowallet

Yikes, well you gave to get through to a human being somehow... Twitter?

maybe jihan can fix it with asicboost

Okay so your account is pending cancellation correct? Why don't you just get a friend from the EU to verify your account or is the verification now closed for you because you submitted account cancellation?

Verification is only for EU users. My verification has been pending for over a month.

GTFO loser you stupid cunt fucked up deserve to lose all your shit bitch

Go cry to reddit

If bitgrail wont stop it try and see if KuCoin will retrieve the BTC from that wallet.

You talk to a hooman bean support right fucking now and tell them your situation and insist they have to resolve it from their end or you'll be locked out of your shit.

check out /r/bitgrail. despite looking like an exit scam, it's still possible that this is just gross incompetence and everything will be returned sooner or later. this guy's identity is known so he has incentive to fix things.

I heard withdrawals were allowed again?

>implying an exchange that just scammed everyone now cares about support

He’s fucked, the end.

Thanks for the help anons if I get them out I’ll send some xrb post your address

If you can't withdraw OP, try writing their Twitter or Telegram. The owner also has a Reddit account, but I'm not sure what are the odds of him replying there.

reddit.com/user/TheBomber9

^try what he says or go to their telegram

whats your reddit handle? I'll message you and we can try to work things out.

from what I was told for other exchanges, the emails you send are grouped up together. so if you've sent emails to change the address. they should be included in your termination request emailed too., hopefully

still, you should make a post on reddit about it (both bitgrail and nanocurrrency), message bomber personally, and try the telegram and discord. it's a lot of xrb so I would spam them too if I were you.

good luck op, really hope you get your xrb/btc

contact them through twitter or an admin on their telegram channel

I can I use telegram from the US?

should be able to. search it up. the groups called Nano (English Chat)

how fucking new are you
just get out of crypto while you are ahead

I’m so sorry OP. Message u/TheBomber9 on leddit and try to get in touch with KC, I really truly hope this helps you. Blessings to you user and I sincerely hope you get your Nano back!!

Don’t have one but can create one if you are serious

Yeah make a throwaway and I'll shoot you a message. I'll try my best to work out a solution with you if you're serious about the offer. I have a feeling we can figure this out.

u/Novotelm

>u/Novotelm

sent you a message, my username starts with dat

Don't worry OP, I'm personal friends with Bomber. I'll get this squared away after you send me the 200 XRB