Portfolio Grading/Advice thread. Timespan: rate for 3 months and/or for 1+ year...

Portfolio Grading/Advice thread. Timespan: rate for 3 months and/or for 1+ year. Any bets with a similar risk profile to Litecoin but better potential gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/singularitynet/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/theta-token/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tempted to switch around my eth/btc holdings. but otherwise pretty happy with this as a portfolio until years end

This is a D+/C-. 5X at best by eoy, but if the market is bullish to sustain that you will have missed dozens of 100X opportunities. With this little money you need to go all in on a GOOD (not pajeet pnd) smallcap to make any reasonable gains.

I want to get rid of either VEN or ETH but I don't know which one I should get rid of. I got in two weeks ago althought I had been watching for quite some time and figured it was a good window of entry.

i wasnt clear on my post, i meant to say that this is what ill be holding until EOY. Ill also be doing normal trading during that time just not touching that core group

Thinking in selling ark for omg

You're going to regret not holding ETH

That's what I think too, but I don't want to sell VEN just yet either because it can grow a bit after the rebrand.

why are you in so many coins? spreading that small amount really thin. even if one of them moons, you wont make much $$$

I know but I have a hard time making a choice. I wanted a low risk hodl (eth/ven, maybe NEO) and a higher risk one that can moon (THETA/AGI) and now I have to decide which ones to keep but I wanted to wait until the end of this bear market, but it doesn't really seem to end.

Ltc is awful
No idea what this is
More NEO less iota... it's the cuck coin

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/singularitynet/

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/theta-token/

theta reminds me of aventus and the many clones... its a real world application thing that just wont go anywhere. Both will move the same way streamr moved aka no where. That is the feel I get from both of them and I am always right

I'm 100% in FUN how fucked am I?

Fine for 3 months I'd imagine, could do better elsewhere for a 1 year hold though

I'm not in a position to be giving anyone advice...

What should I do from here?

Ok thanks for the advice.

all conservative estimates here:

1 year - $100-200k

>AUD
doesnt matter

if youre gonna put your money in shitcoins, make sure theyre at least below $50 mill market cap

>Thinking in selling ark for omg
same. hopefully ark pumps soon
good bags though. hopefully you didnt buy VEN at the top. ~50k EOY

good luck with XBY, i dumped mine awhile back. dont know enough about ICX to rate bags though

put your money in something riskier

sell XRB

I used to have 20,000 xby... it is extremely frustrating and the community seems almost delusional in the same way the ETN community is. I have been following XBY very closely. The devs seem genuine but it almost feels like they are intentionally keeping investors in the dark about the tech. And at the same time their inspiration for the coin was literally because they didnt want their ico scam tokens that they bought to be worthless... and now suddenly they have a revolutionary idea out of the blue that combines smart contracts and rapid transactions on some new chain??? and if there is a new chain why the fuck are they doing a test net for the OLD ONE... for WHAT??? 500k xby master nodes??? I wonder how much the devs and their buddies accumulated before this started too... still no technical white paper... still waiting for the """patent"""to go through... which by the way the """lawyers""" were VERY impressed with XBY :^)
like what the fuck is going on with this coin... i really wish i dumped at 5700 because I missed ALOT of potential profit by holding this for a 60% loss... seriously fuck this shit

>ebet
You'll make it.

>ebet
literally some random scam coin that i owned and dumped at a loss for obvious reasons

Good call with that RLC, I'm all in on it

can't bother with stupid apps
I have 45 BTC and 45 BCH
what would you niggas do?