What's the worst investment you ever made? Doesn't have to be crypto currency...

What's the worst investment you ever made? Doesn't have to be crypto currency. Could even be time spent working at too long at a shitty job

reading this post

I put in thousands of hours into being a professional roller skater. but now I'm two meters tall and a mma fighter. I'm not even joking

>bought a pound of shrooms for 2k in highschool
>sold about 2oz to several different stoner groups
>almost every group had a bad trip because they were idiots
>end up doing some even though i didn't really do drugs
>some kid calls me saying i sold him spiked shit because he had a bad trip
>says he called the cops and that i'm fucked
>now i'm having a bad trip
>grab the rest of the shrooms, grind them up and bury them in my back yard
>fun trip turned into living hell, $1600 feeding worms, drug dealing reputation ruined

College

Wow

My worst investments have all been in myself.
>School was a bad investment for me wasted 5 years. I totally missed the point and sat in my room and jerked off / played games all day. I got a good degree out of it, but it isn't that useful without the social network and skills that I should have been getting.
>Decided to try and start a software business after school, bad investment. Wasted 5 years of my life on delusions of grandeur.
>Finally give up on business and get a job, the job is a complete mess. The work itself and the products suck, and I'm constantly stressed out about being fired or let go. Wasted 3 years here so far.

If I could do it all again I'd go to school for something else (and go to a different school altogether), and I think that would fix most of my problems.

Minereum.

>buying shrooms

You literal retard

what school did you go to user?

Up unti the age of 22 I kept everything in a no interest savings account that my mom signed me up for when I was a kid.

I had tens of thousands of dollars in there.

WoW got me at least a year of in-game time, getting a bachelor's degree in CS when my job is mobile apps/web design which doesn't need a degree.

Oh and for crypto, UFR. I pulled out though and put it in to non shit coins.

That'd be my bachelor's in... ugh, fine art.

I hated that shit by second year but i still stuck it out the full four anyway. Even worked as a illustrator for a couple years after. Waste of time and absolute waste of money. I could have learned the same things by myself in the evenings while working a job. I no longer work in an art related field.

Waterloo, its a Canadian uni that has a pretty decent reputation for STEM

THE SHIT NUGGET KNOWN AS ODN - OBSIDIAN

8/10

MUSTANG REEEEESOURCES

getting married

This. My degree is worthless. Other than give me an opportunity to be a more functioning person, it didn't provide me anything. The degree was useless, the uni experience was essential.

why do they call it “fine” art? is there a degree in shit art as well?

My life has been one long stream of half finished projects I'm still working on. But, hey, I'm learning stuff. So... fuck it I guess?

Investing a year of my life into a girl that had borderline personality disorder. The only upside is other people marry and or get have kids with them. Some find out they had bpd years in when it's difficult to get out, and I managed to find out early.

To give an example. Mine told me the first 2 months all the time to not use condoms because she was on the pill, and in addition to that, she was unable to have kids. She eventually gave up trying to convince me and it turned out she wasn't on the pill lol.

Read up on girls with bpd and be aware! 15 minute research can save you. They use everyone and pick their victims.

>be american
>get university degree in finger painting

Man, my 3 year old is going to be the next Einstein or sheit.

I spent $20 buying 10 of the first set of Steam Summer Sale trading cards. I was sure they would have 10x by now so I could pretty much have free video games for life but they've only gone up by, like, one cent.

Link

My ex committed sudoku last year. I'm kind of mixed because I actually didn't feel bad at all.

>tfw I also went to waterloo
>tfw I totally missed the point and sat in my room and jerked off / played games all day.
There's something about that place.

I spent a good week trying to summon a succubus. Nothing happened

I dated a hot freshman virgin in college thinking I could be her first. I did everything for her. Needless to say I was out of luck only head for this sad sap. 3 years later, I’m pretty sure she’s a lesbian. Yeah...

brink?

my god...
>tfw I went to waterloo and sat in my room and played games all day

I ended up failing and transferred to another uni. Wasted 1.5 years.

How's that Tulpa coming along user?

I wont hesitate to buy gems for summons in gatcha games like Dokkan Battle but hesitate to buy crypto.

blockarray

this pos

I think because canada has shit all to do outside 70% of the year but good luck guys

>be me in 2015-2016
>mom suggests I put a few thousand in government bonds
>I agree to do it with 1.5k because I was just sitting on my money back then and taking 0 risks
>fast forward to december 2017 and all kinds of coins are mooning while I have 0 crypto and the bond is years away from maturing

I still had lots of money left over to put into crypto if I wanted to, it's just the thought that I invested 1.5k to make what's essentially pocket change compared to what I could have had if I just bought eth or btc. Also there's a chance my government might not even be able to pay me when it matures because they're constantly having cash flow problems.

Does wasting too much time watching anime and playing games count? It resulted in me having a GPA of 2.9 in college even though I can easily get 90% in every class. I'm far from done though so I guess I can still redeem myself.

Fuck man, so much time wasted on that fuckin game. Everyone would invite me to shit through high school, college ect but most of the time id play wow all night instead. Now ive stopped playing it i dont get invited anywhere, never hear from my old friends and just sit in my room during my time off work and trade shitcoins feat. depression and severe anxiety. If i didnt have housemates i would never speak to anyone outside of work. Definitely fucked up big time. How the fuck do i fix myself?

went all in on POE and sold at the bottom (55sat) after a 50% loss, a month later i would have made 3 years salary if I held. kind of want to die

Too long of a relationship with a junkie; I should've "sold instead of hold" earlier, on account of me living with her kept me away from my parents when they needed me most: around the time they died. The next girlfriend wasn't really any better. Fuck these bitches. I'm fucking bitter now because I'm all out of sad. Recently since the New Year I've shunned society, just staying in, right here, lurking & posting while trading (hodling and watching the market, really). I don't know why I'm posting this blog here. All I know right now is that you have to buy ChainLink while it's still under a dollar you dumb motherfuckers who haven't yet. Also fuck feelings. I'm dumb. I cut them out. I'm numb. Heed Buddha: be numb, for suffering is bullshit, so just stop suffering. Fuck suffering. Goddamnit, where's my gun?

I once sold a vial lsd to a kid that (unknown to me) had some mental stability issues. He ends up 302'd and he claims it was PCP.
lol no
Free doses to prove. Everyone has a blast.
Good god I made some money that summer.

Pic related

My most recent dumb fuck move was buying 8 mil XVG at 100 sats and rage quitting and dumping my bag months later at 72 sats, 3 days before the run to 1900.

finishing high school

as a based middle schooler I planned to drop out, work a trade for 2 years instead, get my GED and then start college with 2 years of saved income and ability to work a trade

luckily my parents talked me out of it cuz of 'much diploma'. One of life's lessons I've learned is not to listen to fuckn retards especially when it comes to finances

Stop being me user.
Except I bought at 129 and sold them at 126, and 12h after that it happened.

DGB, not even meming.

Alcohol, I got no returns from it. Sad.

It'll happen for DGB. New IOS app coming out soon. Smart payments.

Its one of the 47 coins that will be added to coinbase.

Nice rap

You can't let it get to you because I think in the majority of situations they'll do it at some point in life.

I reenlisted

What kinda degree u got user? Asking Bc I have a degree in philosophy and besides the actual life lessons I’ve attained thru the subject it’s basically useless in the real world.

>sold my wow account
>bought ounce of weed
>planned to sell
>smoked it all

Dumbfuck

No real reason to feel bad desu, shit happens with or without you, just a matter of time

not sure this can be called an investment...I just got scammed. I was too lazy to buy bitcoin and try to do the silk road thing years ago and so I found this shady looking chinese website that claimed you could buy acid from. Started talking to the guy, he sent me photos, gave me a name and address to wire money to. I wired the money...never got anything

You from PA, or is 302'd the term other states use for involuntary commitments? Delegate here, I sign the warrants for people fucked up enough to be forced in, provided the criteria is there.

Classic

2.6K usd worth of DBC at ath, down almost 80%

Bought a US Financial ETF in Late 2007.

No I am not joking. This was all my money at the time.

Hmmm. I didn't know that wasn't a general US code. I am from PA, but I don't know if that's state specific.

Time spent on Veeky Forums

DBC and I blame brainganggoodguy

spending over 40 btc on drugs for festivals from 2011-2014

stop it you’re hurting me because you’re right.

Meme economic/IT degree
One year of meme journalism degree
One semester of hardcore IT degree
Computer gamezzz
My failed startup - actually no, I learned things from that
That shit job I had for half a year
Another shit job I had for a year or two
Third shit job I had for several years

Made money in all of them but learned nothing and ultimately wasted time .

Hit the gym

I bought your picrelated at 22 cents and I'm a bagolhder now

Where’d you get your degree from? Phil ba here from Cali lol

kek I needed a good laugh

You should make a movie of your life

Thousands of hours on video games such as TF2 and etc Should've hanged with people instead of larping online ffs