Jesus fucking christ coinbase

Jesus fucking christ coinbase...

uhh?

It's the blatantly obvious answer, unsure how nobody sees this but you me and another guy

Are you retarded? Do you even realize that Coinbase discontinued support for this shitcoin in the middle of last year? Do you even know what Shithereum Classhit is?

I'm glad other anons caught this. Shhh. No more bumps for tonight. Let me accumulate a bit more.

I'm going to sound like an idiot, but what is the difference between this and ethereum?

its a corpse is probably the most major difference.

shitty joke refering to coinbase adding Bitcoin cash

you sound more like a lazy cunt that doesn't use google

yup, markets been doing great since bcash was added to coinbase. 10/10

Yeah god forbid someone uses a discussion board for discussion and not to shill shitcoins.

It is literally vaporwave.

it's the real Ethereum.

lol came here to say this.

some funt hacked eth like 4 years ago and then it slept until bitcoin fags co-opted it to slow down eth and take away from its limelight. now etc is actually closer to the original vision then eth and actually works better in a lot of ways

So youre saying theres upside...

ETC was hacked

ETC is going to moon before the March airdrop.

Callisto is going to be a separate chain...AKA lowkey Rebrand.

Did you expect the markets transition from BTC to BCH to happen over night and not be as volatile as it has been the past 2 months? BTC will die a slow death spiral bringing down many projects with it. But all will be restored with Bitcoin Cash once the market realizes this and exchanges fully adopt BCH trading pairs.

December 2016 but who's counting. Let me ask you this... when BTC forked to BCH the "supported coins" part of the CB website looked the same way as ETC looks. If they are listing something, this has a good chance

OP is correct. ETC will grow pretty big after ETH switches to POS. BAT is on deck for 2018, as well.

>Being this delusional
I'm just talking about your BCH bullshit. BTC dying is true.

Shithereum Classic is hardly even a fork. It's just a split caused by that one Ethereum hack. They never did anything new and are basically an obsolete shitcoin that will be completely forgotten in another six months. Shithereum Classic is not at all like Bcash. It's more like Ethereum is Chrome version 60.0.3112.78 and Shithereum Classic is Chrome version 43.0.2357.134.

There would be no sense in adding something like that.

>using chrome