My fucking faggot roommate keeps bragging about having a 90 k job at 21. When can i brag to him that i already have 1...

My fucking faggot roommate keeps bragging about having a 90 k job at 21. When can i brag to him that i already have 1.2 million at 19? in front of his gf?

When you stop larping and get a job yourself

no coiners no need to reply to my thread

>stable income of 90k real usable dollars
>1.2 million magical internet beans with no use
cash out then try bragging
until then keep your mouth shut you worthless piece of shit

>he still thinks crypto wont be main form of currency in 5 years
Why are all the boomers replying to my thread?

Why you haven't considered escalating or at least telling him to stfu is beyond me.

I guess posting that picture makes a little more sense. People like your nigger roommate won't stop until you actually just don't give a fuck and confront him.

Unless you cash out you still have a bunch of internet pixels m8.

And fyi once i do cash out, i can literally live off stock dividends my whole life and make 200 k stable income a year

>he thinks crypto is gonna have any value in 5 years
lol it's okay though, i'm sure it was daddy's money you put into it so no big deal

Lol calm down grandpa

Cause, i think bragging like him is a faggot thing to do. But its pretty annoying. All the roasties in my dorm go up to him and be like
>wooooow. youre so smart?
>when are you gonna break up with your gf
Girls really do unironically like braggers.
shoo shoo boomer. Dont you have overtime to do for your (((supervisor)))?

>actually believing you know what things will be like 5 fucking years from now

Ill make sure to buy satania figurine after i cash out because of you.

Where did I say that you should brag? Please reread my post. Am strongly believing that you have nowhere near 1.2m cryptos after not being able to comprehend my very simple post.

never. you know whats gonna happen when your wealth is exposed right?

lmao this. wonder what user was saying about bitcoin 5 years ago...

Have $12k ready. Invest in the best coins and ICOs. They must 10x each or one of them 100x. There, your goal is met.

>tell roommate to shut up in front of roasties
>roastie1: "You shut up user. youre justs jealous"
>roastie2: "AAAAA Crybaby"
>roastie3: "You just wish you were as smart as him!"

>after i cash out
when your whole "portfolio" is going to be worth a few pennies?
maybe all the girls in dorm don't like you, but i'm sure mommy still does!

but dad bitcoins are divisble you can cash out some of your profits and leave the rest in, but you know that right you are always talking about 401ks

ok faggot. give me your contact. ill make sure to show you my fucking bank after i do cash out.

sent
looking forward to it

>hes too scared to post it
LMAO.

That girl you posted isnt smug because youre right. That girl is smug because she just got back from cucking your wageslaving soyboy ass.

It shows your lack of confidence that you give a fuck enough to post this whiny thread. Please refrain from doing so in the future you little shit.

>1.2 million
>once I cash out
If you wanna impress them, do it with real money instead of virtual beanie babies

you're embarrassing yourself now
not that you weren't from the start but keep it up

>still cant post contact.
whats the matter? Afraid im gonna comeback in 2 years and give your wife the dicking of a lifetime?

Let him brag. Actually, encourage him. Maybe he will buy you something if you ask "hey since you're so rich could you buy me x its only $20" bet you it will work. Then you dont have to cash out your crypto to buy whatever the fuck it is.

You seem pretty toasty when you can easily cash out 90k under a week with normiebase

Thanks, just bought 90k

sadly. i could not fake it till me make it. He detected i was a silent autist within the first month of rooming with me, and avoided convos with me since.

>00:00:00
And holy shit. nice!

he's a tor poster

explain

Im already skilled in the stock market. I trade commodities ETF's and had a 10% return already this year.

BUT

If you have like 3 million dollars, and you buy like 3 million dollars worth of coca cola, because of dividends, you will automatically received 2% of 3 million in your account every year.

So, that would 75 k a year, without doing anything but hold coca cola stock. Then i can take that 75 k, and reinvest it for compound gains, and live with my parents for free till im 27, and have like a stable 100 k income for doing nothing.

But again, im already pretty good with commodities. Never sold for a lost once in a while.

just fuck already

dont tell me thats who I think it is

finally a sensible post

You have 1.2mil in memecoins.

I'd congratulate him for winning in life. Then proceed to dropping out of school so I can start living my life.

>But user...I need a career as a back up..

You don't need a backup career if you can triple that money and cash out.